Crates! What are they good for?

voom

Prowler
Society
KKoE
Vavva Voom Straaf
Just curious as to whether anyone has found any use for crates other than being able to sell sweat in auction. On the info. panel it says they are used in Mission Galactica but as far as I can tell this is utter nonsense. They are certainly no good for transport through space via auction as their weight is about a trillion times heavier than non crated mats.

Am I missing something here? :scratch2:

They're so that you can transport them through space without them being lootable, on a ship not via auction.

could someone explain the full system?
I have been too busy to play more than an hour or so a week this summer and haven't heard anything about these crates till today.

Any of the lootable items for the Mission Galactica chain can be refined into crates which, to the best of my knowledge, are unlootable. You use the refiner to create a crate and then use the refiner to return it to the original items.

They're so that you can transport them through space without them being lootable, on a ship not via auction.

Ah I see then it begins to make a little more sense, although you don't actually have to take any items through PVP space for the Galactica mission do you?

Ah I see then it begins to make a little more sense, although you don't actually have to take any items through PVP space for the Galactica mission do you?

You have to take the non-lootable coins to the Howling Mine on occasion (I think 4 times if you want to go all the way to the mod chip), but you don't have to transport any of the other stuff. You could do all that on one planet and its space station.

Use summon service from docked mothership to get to SS due to rare bug where you can spawn in PvP with your quad.

Back