Going to Caly to sell your sweat? Insure it first!

Venture Bros

Elite
Banned
Society
Death Lords
Thaddeus Rusty Venture
You can insure your sweat by refining it into crates, they are then unlootable in space. This costs decay on the refiner to turn it into crates and back to sweat but doing so will protect you from pirates (or your sweat at least).

You can insure your sweat by refining it into crates, they are then unlootable in space. This costs decay on the refiner to turn it into crates and back to sweat but doing so will protect you from pirates (or your sweat at least).

Upon reading your thread, this immediately came to mind:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coals_to_Newcastle

But maybe there is a reason to take sweat to Calypso? :dunno:

Upon reading your thread, this immediately came to mind:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coals_to_Newcastle

But maybe there is a reason to take sweat to Calypso? :dunno:

Calypso is the easiest place to sell sweat, well if your on Cyrene or Toulan, etc, anyways its the place to go for restocking as well.
But perhaps a mod can change it to going into space, that is more accurate.

Found the info here just crediting the source :)
They're so that you can transport them through space without them being lootable, on a ship not via auction.

And how exactly you do that? I mean turn stuff into crates?

Last edited:
Oops good point, you just place them into the refiner to get crates, and put the crates in the refiner to get sweat, etc. Works with other items too for the mission like muscle oil too.

That would be good if was extended to all stackable itens, than I would give thumbs up for MA.

That would be good if was extended to all stackable itens, than I would give thumbs up for MA.

Sure.

And why not sell modfaps and terminators from TT, drop imk2s for everyone, make all stage 1 mission rewards 10k ped tt, remove tax from all las and remove revenue from CLD and auds?

Sure.

And why not sell modfaps and terminators from TT, drop imk2s for everyone, make all stage 1 mission rewards 10k ped tt, remove tax from all las and remove revenue from CLD and auds?

Hmm did you take a peak at the 5 year playbook at MA Central.

Back