Till when will MA let cheaters have unfair advantage?

eSoul

Prowler
Elle eSoul Beast
Till when will MA let cheaters have unfair advantage? Do we players should find a way to solve the problem in other way?

Recent support about "Never Fail" cheat in pvp areas more used on LG lately!

attachment.php

So we all should use the same till MA solve this issue.
And i don't wanna go deeper!

Regards
Elle eSoul Beast

Live with it, they won't do too much as long as they don't lose money.

Last edited:
This will continue as much as there is people from/and soc like WSS whit cerbs and shits.
To the victory!!!

The game basically have built in aimbot using the "auto use" action tool and the floating name tag. I pretty much doubt anyone use any decent 3rd party application for this. It's all about learning how the game works. Manually aiming with the mouse and pulling the trigger is the way of "Project Entropia" but it's not the way it is done in "Entropia Universe".

MA is losing peds because cheaters do not miss at all. So they should care about this proble.

Most the highest level players exploit.

Nothing will ever be done.

This will continue as much as there is people from/and soc like WSS whit cerbs and shits.
To the victory!!!

Maybe u did not know the thread starter is WSS.

I dont know anyone in WSS who uses macro but ofc its possible some do but dont say.

It's being used in space for years every day and nothing was ever done about it.
Tbh I think Ma doesn't do anything about it because they can't track it!

It's being used in space for years every day and nothing was ever done about it.
Tbh I think Ma doesn't do anything about it because they can't track it!

They can :).
As u can send a report when crash, it can send a report about processes running when client loader launch Entropia Universe.

Thats why u accept ToU.

answer from MA

I had the same question, some 2-3 years ago, how its possible to hit every time, So I wrote this question to MA, and asked, HOW is it possible that I got hitted every time (space, and PVP) what cheat ppl use, and may be its need to be investigated - SO MA support response to me was ( still is in some logs) - IT IS POSSIBLE TO MAKE 100% HIT IF YOU ARE SKILLED ENOUGH -- so sorry this was oifcial answer, so there is no cheating, all is legal, and possible, and nothing to cry about :D :D D: :lolup::lolup::yay::yay::yay::smoke::smoke:

I had the same question, some 2-3 years ago, how its possible to hit every time, So I wrote this question to MA, and asked, HOW is it possible that I got hitted every time (space, and PVP) what cheat ppl use, and may be its need to be investigated - SO MA support response to me was ( still is in some logs) - IT IS POSSIBLE TO MAKE 100% HIT IF YOU ARE SKILLED ENOUGH -- so sorry this was oifcial answer, so there is no cheating, all is legal, and possible, and nothing to cry about :D :D D: :lolup::lolup::yay::yay::yay::smoke::smoke:

Except that if you really thought about it, you would know that answer is to a question they misunderstood. That's a clear answer to asking how one cannot miss.. and the answer is.. to be skilled enough (maxed).

i think if all exploiter was banned, there wont be a single WSS left in entropia and that wont make me cry :)

and i m not even talking about making pitbull trains from safe zone to claim marker to make sure it is 100% impossible to reset your claims

not also about being auto targeted before i even tp to the fort. i m auto targeted everytime at the second the server knows i m there, still wonder how that happen

not also about loging out in mcr to insure first clic on claim

not also about years of land grabs with people (like moe) hiding in the walls and using auto aim bots with terminator to make kills

not also about years of exploiters like hulk using invisible bugs in pvp 4 to loot people

So yes, till when will ma let cheaters have unfair advantage???

You should be happy such feature is out, you went from not being able to hit a wall inside a house with no windows to hit everything without barelly missing at all (unless mob/pet), and your soc does the same on a daily basis at rig exploiting and breaking the game, so i do report it.
i think if all exploiter was banned, there wont be a single WSS left in entropia and that wont make me cry :)

and i m not even talking about making pitbull trains from safe zone to claim marker to make sure it is 100% impossible to reset your claims

not also about being auto targeted before i even tp to the fort. i m auto targeted everytime at the second the server knows i m there, still wonder how that happen

not also about years of land grabs with people (like moe) hiding in the walls and using auto aim bots with terminator to make kills

not also about years of exploiters like hulk using invisible bugs in pvp 4 to loot people

Your soc also has exploiters and ppl with bought accounts and all and for fairness, i dont see you bringing their names out, if you are complaining about something in general, say it in general, not for single cases

You should be happy such feature is out, you went from not being able to hit a wall inside a house with no windows to hit everything without barelly missing at all (unless mob/pet), and your soc does the same on a daily basis at rig exploiting and breaking the game, so i do report it.

Your soc also has exploiters and ppl with bought accounts and all and for fairness, i dont see you bringing their names out, if you are complaining about something in general, say it in general, not for single cases

YES Paulo, all around are reptiles and you are the only one butterfly---- LOL :D :D :D ,

Great response to Esoul. Carry on Esoul get these fuckers banned. Till then keep logging out in mcr, keep using aim bots, keep on spawning pitbulls, keep on saying people are using cheats to gain an unfair advantage while it is WHAT your soc does for a living and its damn good at. Keep on being Why So Serious.

YES Paulo, all around are reptiles and you are the only one butterfly---- LOL :D :D :D ,

I aint at all, i just give back what i'm given Craks,
However I dont break rules, I make sure i ask support if what im doing is rightfull

You/your soc however...

Great response to Esoul. Carry on Esoul get these fuckers banned. Till then keep logging out in mcr, keep using aim bots, keep on spawning pitbulls, keep on saying people are using cheats to gain an unfair advantage while it is WHAT your soc does for a living and its damn good at. Keep on being Why So Serious.

This is the sort of behaviour i find ridiculous
To be clear i stand neutral since i am freelancer
I been witnessing LG latelly. even streamed yesterday, I went early so i'd see what's the strategy.

I saw some AoE coming in logging off at claim so they could possibly win the click war.
I saw AoE driving in pitbulls and hiding in safe area.

Why do you acuse the other soc for that when yours is doing the exact same thing, difference is, you do it in a bigger scale as you are a higher number soc

WSS (Society) are the biggest cheat
biggest logout inside MCR
biggest spam vehicles to make claim impossible to reset at LG
biggest Hide inside Pets
biggest blocking mobs when hunt so don't take armor decay(watch how they hunt eomon)
biggest stack eomons to 10% hp and wait for elm wave
biggest Alt account creation to mob train rig
biggest use of Select target aim boting
biggest exploit of game mechanics in ways it was not intended

and I'm quite certain if wss was removed we would all see better days,
all you need to do really is follow a wss around and you will find some sort if shady/illegal use of mechanics

so to the OP don't cry about shit you know your whole soc does and play dumb like you had not a clue about it.

lets see what your little henchman Paulo has to say about that since he seems to speak for wss when it involves them like a good "LITTLE BOY"

sure I can even go on and on about them and lies they tell us but I think we not all so clueless so see for ourselves

You know what Cloud
Acusations aside, cos thats all you do, blank acusations when you are one of the biggest exploiters / cheaters ingame, being that the reason why you've had "sudden breaks" *caugh caugh* ban

http://www.twitch.tv/manique990/v/13102963

This is what happened at landgrab
you sat on safe zone for most of the LG next to me, looking at your soc wasting ped, then you ran in pvp area naked, not to forget you brought in your pitbull also, so why you mention others if you do the same?

Like i said, there's a reason why im freelancer.
If anything I was invited to join AoE before you were a part of it, I was never invited to WSS.
I have friends from long term in both sides, and for that reason, I dont care for socs, i respect if im respected, no matter soc tags, no matter skill counts :)

Chill out, have some air, is nice and cool, RL has good grafics too :)

This is the sort of behaviour i find ridiculous
To be clear i stand neutral since i am freelancer
I been witnessing LG latelly. even streamed yesterday, I went early so i'd see what's the strategy.

I saw some AoE coming in logging off at claim so they could possibly win the click war.
I saw AoE driving in pitbulls and hiding in safe area.

Why do you acuse the other soc for that when yours is doing the exact same thing, difference is, you do it in a bigger scale as you are a higher number soc

Huh? So you logged off in fort as well? But you say you are innocent of all? Hmmm? How many support cases have you filed since watching these LG's? I believe in the ToU/Eula it is your obligation to report exploits and such by not doing so you are no better than anyone else.

Being neutral let us have your opinion on what you see there? Or are you too busy neutrally trolling people? You yourself have to be amazed by the idiocy of it. Everytime we were able to clear claim some one would run from pitbull or safe zone to reset claim.

I actually have no problem with what esoul has said here it is absolutely true and I have filed support case as well and know many others in my soc have too. I also get hit 100% of the time. But that might be my lack of skill. Of course maybe this has become more of an issue since the landowners are beginning to feel the heat. They are no doubt experts at their art. We plan for one way of attack and they are able to counter it seamlessly.

If the system was fixed to where it is not slanted so much to the defenders advantage it would be much more enjoyable. I also go along with the feeling of many others that MA isn't going to fix it when they are profiting from it. They have more important issues like screwing up televators and other systems that have been in place for years.

was having connection issues I crashed about 10 times and had to reboot pc.
so flash your little stream "BOY" and make your own accusations about what you think I was doing when go offline online about 10 times :laugh:

Coicidences are always amazing

Why did you remove your armor then ? :D Connection was so bad it rubberband your armor off?
Or did it drive for you the pitbull to the safe zone?
Oh wait, you knew there was a safe zone ? :D

You are quite pathetic Cloud.

Pointing fingers of things you do aswell
Doesnt make you a justice fighter, makes you look like an idiot
Dont throw stones at others roof when yours is made of glass

Huh? So you logged off in fort as well? But you say you are innocent of all? Hmmm? How many support cases have you filed since watching these LG's? I believe in the ToU/Eula it is your obligation to report exploits and such by not doing so you are no better than anyone else.

Being neutral let us have your opinion on what you see there? Or are you too busy neutrally trolling people? You yourself have to be amazed by the idiocy of it. Everytime we were able to clear claim some one would run from pitbull or safe zone to reset claim.

I actually have no problem with what esoul has said here it is absolutely true and I have filed support case as well and know many others in my soc have too. I also get hit 100% of the time. But that might be my lack of skill. Of course maybe this has become more of an issue since the landowners are beginning to feel the heat. They are no doubt experts at their art. We plan for one way of attack and they are able to counter it seamlessly.

If the system was fixed to where it is not slanted so much to the defenders advantage it would be much more enjoyable. I also go along with the feeling of many others that MA isn't going to fix it when they are profiting from it. They have more important issues like screwing up televators and other systems that have been in place for years.

Hey Sir,
As i said, I have friends in both socs and ppl i respect in both socs and also people i dislike in both socs
Never had a problem with you either and always respected your word as such.

I troll for fun, I mess with people that mess with me, as simple as that aswell.
Example, one of your members that got banned here on pcf ( I wont name who is but you know ) loves to trash talk me all the time, so as a consequence i had my share of fun with him since i even have a dedicated post from him in another forum :D

Im pointing out my experience of the problem.
I did try select targer and notice is not viable for me as there is always a delay even if you spam the key before the action is done, so in that rgard its easy to see who macros or not.
Im not saying only your society is using this
WSS use it, AoE use it, even pirates use it, and pretty much anyone ingame
Does that make it fair and clean? No because was already pointed out as not fair, is why i push the support on this
If its not fair, why to allow it for so long

Yes as you can see on the video I did relog, difference however, I didnt use it to contest or fight for the LG, AoE however, did it, its the difference I believe, I was just there to witness and watch the fight, if the safe zone si gone, wont be a problem for me to lay dead at all, select body / face works quite nice even if my avatar is down.
I have filled my share of support cases trust me, I always vouche for a clean cheating free game, since this is the game I love and been playing for a while.
However I been holding back some to avoid flooding but I did report the cases i've witnessed
Cheers

I had so I would die and go at revive so I could fix the issue of crashing and maybe was number of people in lg allowing not to load correctly?
but neh I had to reboot and it was fixed
not sure why that matters so much anyways Paulo....dosent change anything
after I fixed it I went back and got some kills so its not really an issue since claim cant be reset anyways ;)

I did witness claim being reset
Last LG that is, and AoE had control of it, but lost it, so you contradict yourself and your own soc there

I did witness claim being reset
Last LG that is, and AoE had control of it, but lost it, so you contradict yourself and your own soc there

Because being the opposing soc we weren't able to get our pitbulls out prior to the start of LG :laugh: not to mention the TP concentration being broke at revival by people bumping into us :yup:

we dident spam vehicles all around either to hide under.and hide in safty zone with a vehicle inside it.

wss says its a tactic to hide under vehicles does that make it ok to do?
It doesnt make it ok to do perhaps, but it doesnt make it ok for you to point it out when you drive your own to cover the safe spot in case you guys claimed like it happened last LG
Because being the opposing soc we weren't able to get our pitbulls out prior to the start of LG :laugh: not to mention the TP concentration being broke at revival by people bumping into us :yup:

Both sides were being pushed, that i saw, sometimes it does happen cos of ruberband, sometimes on purpose tho
But again, both did it aswell. So if MA was to punish, had to punish both

Enough finger pointing.

Opponent societies, the society I am in now and societies I've been in before all have people who have used "exploits", including myself. That's right, when MA has been told repeatedly about exploits and given a more than reasonable amount of time to fix things but hasn't, for years, I believe in playing on a level playing field. So if other people are going to "select target", I am going to, if others are going to use vehicles/safe zones I am going to, if others are going to log in inside the fort walls I am going to. This is fair. Furthermore, MA should be banning no one for simply trying to compete evenly, they should only be trying to fix what is screwed up.

Finger pointing is a waste of air, shut up and file support cases without avatar or society names.

I bitched about this endlessly to MA even had proof of it being done. They just ignored it so I ignore PvP shit in this game it is the worst game for PvP in existence. And it being a RCE should be illegal for PvP Lootable to exist as it is stealing from each other and as a social norm in all parts of the world, stealing cash from each other is considered a crime. It should not make a difference if in a game, on a street, over the internet or where the hell it is done. This BS about they are stealing virtual items not real Items is BS because the virtual Items are sold and traded via real cash investments. That's no different as stealing out of a bank being banks are not real cash either just numbers representing real cash which is what this game does exactly instead of numbers they use ped value on items.

As far as the bots and shit being used, I would say everything is fair game if you want to use the same tactics as your enemy as MA are the worst programmers to attempt to fix a broken system which is this PvP they implemented.

I myself avoid PvP as much as I can, shot me I don't give a flying fuck, I will not waste my time fighting back. What would be the point doing so on a broken system dynamic.

Back