Till when will MA let cheaters have unfair advantage?

Because being the opposing soc we weren't able to get our pitbulls out prior to the start of LG :laugh: not to mention the TP concentration being broke at revival by people bumping into us :yup:

I remember AoE did hire noobs to make the TP pushing, did wss ever hire noobs to push people at tp? ;)

Enough finger pointing.

Opponent societies, the society I am in now and societies I've been in before all have people who have used "exploits", including myself. That's right, when MA has been told repeatedly about exploits and given a more than reasonable amount of time to fix things but hasn't, for years, I believe in playing on a level playing field. So if other people are going to "select target", I am going to, if others are going to use vehicles/safe zones I am going to, if others are going to log in inside the fort walls I am going to. This is fair. Furthermore, MA should be banning no one for simply trying to compete evenly, they should only be trying to fix what is screwed up.

Finger pointing is a waste of air, shut up and file support cases without avatar or society names.

99,9% of the times i dont agree with u at all. but this time i agree with 100%

Last edited:
99,9% of the times i dont agree with u at all. but this time i agree with 100%
Except that pirates don't compete evenly, and therein lies the flaw in the above.

I bitched about this endlessly to MA even had proof of it being done. They just ignored it so I ignore PvP shit in this game it is the worst game for PvP in existence. And it being a RCE should be illegal for PvP Lootable to exist as it is stealing from each other and as a social norm in all parts of the world, stealing cash from each other is considered a crime. It should not make a difference if in a game, on a street, over the internet or where the hell it is done. This BS about they are stealing virtual items not real Items is BS because the virtual Items are sold and traded via real cash investments. That's no different as stealing out of a bank being banks are not real cash either just numbers representing real cash which is what this game does exactly instead of numbers they use ped value on items.

As far as the bots and shit being used, I would say everything is fair game if you want to use the same tactics as your enemy as MA are the worst programmers to attempt to fix a broken system which is this PvP they implemented.

I myself avoid PvP as much as I can, shot me I don't give a flying fuck, I will not waste my time fighting back. What would be the point doing so on a broken system dynamic.

This by far is the best written response to lootable and other pvp aspects to this game I've ever seen. Read it twice if you haven't already.

Enough finger pointing.

Opponent societies, the society I am in now and societies I've been in before all have people who have used "exploits", including myself. That's right, when MA has been told repeatedly about exploits and given a more than reasonable amount of time to fix things but hasn't, for years, I believe in playing on a level playing field. So if other people are going to "select target", I am going to, if others are going to use vehicles/safe zones I am going to, if others are going to log in inside the fort walls I am going to. This is fair. Furthermore, MA should be banning no one for simply trying to compete evenly, they should only be trying to fix what is screwed up.

Finger pointing is a waste of air, shut up and file support cases without avatar or society names.
"pls spread rep before giving to xen again"
I bitched about this endlessly to MA even had proof of it being done. They just ignored it so I ignore PvP shit in this game it is the worst game for PvP in existence. And it being a RCE should be illegal for PvP Lootable to exist as it is stealing from each other and as a social norm in all parts of the world, stealing cash from each other is considered a crime. It should not make a difference if in a game, on a street, over the internet or where the hell it is done. This BS about they are stealing virtual items not real Items is BS because the virtual Items are sold and traded via real cash investments. That's no different as stealing out of a bank being banks are not real cash either just numbers representing real cash which is what this game does exactly instead of numbers they use ped value on items.

As far as the bots and shit being used, I would say everything is fair game if you want to use the same tactics as your enemy as MA are the worst programmers to attempt to fix a broken system which is this PvP they implemented.

I myself avoid PvP as much as I can, shot me I don't give a flying fuck, I will not waste my time fighting back. What would be the point doing so on a broken system dynamic.
+rep,

good posts both

Sports have rules, videogames have laws. You can cheat in soccer by using your hands, but in Fifa (video game) you can't use your hands because it is impossible. Cheating is impossible in video games.

Anything anyone is doing in the game without actually using hacks or modifying it is using the games natural rules, and laws to win. Nothing wrong with that imo.

This video explains best:

"Sports and board games have rules, video games have laws, that in soccer you don't touch the ball with your hands because you've agreed not to. But in FIFA you don't touch the ball with your hands because it's impossible, there is no button for it.

In a Sport you can do anything that is not expressly forbidden by the rules.
In a Video Game you can't do anything except what is expressly allowed by the system."

If it is possible to log out and log in to win Land Areas, then it is how you have to do it, it is how the game works, and it is how the areas will be won till someone finds an even better method. It is not cheating, or breaking any rules, as it is possible to do in the game, for everyone.

Last edited:
Back