Selling: UnL Gear to a Good Home

NeutrinoX

Old Alpha
Iunno, there's some grass and some rocks here...
Society
Kaos
Alexander "Neutrino-X" Darkmoon
Greetings everyone! ;)

As I'm seeking to consolidate my assets and plan for my future in EU (Read: Sell stuff I don't need anymore to buy stuff I do need) I've finally decided to sell most of my unL equipment. Each of them has a story with me- and I'm hoping that regardless of the price we agree upon, they'll find plenty of good use in someone else's hands.

Now, I'll be taking offers for every one of these items via PM. If after a period of one week or so starting now (14:00 MA time) I don't get any satisfying offers, I'll start selling these in a more traditional auction format. Some of these items are still seeing constant use from me, and thus their TT value will change from what I've stated below. Your choice on whether or not you want to buy them from me with their current TT value or if you'd rather have me repair it fully first.

Without further ado: The list!
  • Isis CB5 (Current TT: 167.81) Oh man, my CB5... one of my first investments as a newbie, shortly after I hit my Gazz HOF. It's the item that I've spent the most time with, and the one I used to skill up BLP Sniper exhaustively with. Unlocked Marksmanship with it as well, and I've probably cycled more than 10k PED with it. This one I'm wishing the most it'll be given to a particularly stellar disciple or simply used for yourself, as I'm pretty sure these are a rather rare sight nowadays.
  • Emik S30 (Current TT: 123.65) My memory is a bit hazy about this one. I think I got it from a Snablesnot, with a couple of PED in TT short from a 50 PED global. :scratch2: Either way, nowadays it still sees some use whenever I'm hunting Punies, and thus it might still prove a great asset for someone wishing to skill BLP Pistoleer and not have to worry about constantly buying a weapon or repairing it.
  • Tier 1 Hedoc SK-20 (Current TT: 533.13) Oh boy, my second large investment didn't really retain its value as nicely, that's for sure. :laugh: I'm not bitter, though. Acquired at full TT, it provided me with hours and hours of skilling, along with tons of skills for cheap at a time there were very few FAPs that got even close to its efficiency, and it can still be a good option to someone seriously looking to skill up Paramedic and have a low-mid level combat FAP. As long as whatever is nibbling on you isn't hurting you way too much, of course.
  • Tier 1 Loughlin Scratcher One (Current TT: 294.17) Need a cheap melee finisher or an unL weapon to skill Shortblades with? This may be your option. It takes the Melee Trauma Amplifier I pretty nicely for even better damage and economy
  • M-Ray 1000 Laser Pistol (Current TT: 3.96) Not much of a story behind this one. I was in ROCKtropia, needed a weapon to shoot thugs and vixens with that could take my A101 so I got thissun. Relatively low MU and TT makes it a pretty nice choice for someone wishing to skill up Laser Pistoleer.

And I think that's it for now! Please contact me if you have any further inquiries about the items on sale. Please understand that I'm only taking PED, CLDs and AUDs (Valued at 1720 PED and 47 PED e/a respectively) as payment for these, I'm not looking for other item exchanges at the moment.

Giving this a little bump :tiphat: All gear still waiting for a new loving home!

And another bump! :)

Back