What am I doing wrong here?

tuxxan

Dominant
Tuxxen Skeleton Storm
I hunt drone with high dps weapons and a finisher Also I do it naked witha vivo T15 (L) fap.

Weapons I have been using:

Main weapons:
Wildman's Fury (L) Beast amp (bought for 106%)
Lunchbox (L) Beast amp (bought for 105%)

Finisher:
Isis LBP (6) Unamped

This is how I am doing atm.

What the hell am I doing wrong?

Last edited:
A: they r uneco weapons (especially lunchbox)
B: too few mobs killed
Or ultimate solution which like 90% of ppl use: blame MA and hope things get better :D

Edit: also seems to be a very downside period, globals will catch up just keep at them

Are you maxed on both weapons or still in learning period?

Don't think you are doing anything wrong. Loot looks the same for me atm.
TT return this month is about 85% when it usually is somewhere between 90-97%.

It should turn for the better soon (I hope :) )

A: they r uneco weapons (especially lunchbox)

uneco? High dps = Kill faster = less fapping = no armor need. and i bought it for 105% How is that not eco? as far as I know DPP is not everything.

That's exact what happened to my runs since 5 days . Same like your runs I have one or two in green !
Just that I did on Atrox and Longtooth whit near 1k ped lost . Must come some nice loots this days can't be bad :)

uneco? High dps = Kill faster = less fapping = no armor need. and i bought it for 105% How is that not eco? as far as I know DPP is not everything.

Many people believe that higher cost to kill = higher loot. So if this is true, more DPS would not improve your returns (other than lessening defensive costs), only DPP really matters if you follow this belief. I don't think this has been proven or tested on a large scale but it could be true... :scratch2:

Many people believe that higher cost to kill = higher loot. So if this is true, more DPS would not improve your returns (other than lessening defensive costs), only DPP really matters if you follow this belief. I don't think this has been proven or tested on a large scale but it could be true... :scratch2:

I do not belive in this, that would just be silly to belive, then modfaps are usless and decay is king wich I dont beive a secound of.

I think this is eco: Kill the mob as cheap as possible.
then u get more kills for your peds = bigger chance to loo Items = bigger chance for markup = bigger chance for profit.

Problem Is where the hell are all lowbie gear that have markup? I Never loot any Markup UL stuff and I have been playing since 2003 (Ok this is a lie at 2003 you could actually get armor vigi/nemis from combibos young and amps) but that was TT food back then.

After this game become Entropia Universe I have not looted a single UL Item People might say: you have not huntet a lot if we look on entropia tracker, Well that wrong cause I had another toon back at 2003-2009 Tuxedo legenden the king I hunted quit a bit with him. After a while I found out I wanted another name and gender and PE dosent allow us to switch so I had to make a new account and I did.

I never bitched on forum about returns or not getting loot. But it seems that you need to bitch on forum to actually loot something decent

Last edited:
I do not belive in this, that would just be silly to belive, then modfaps are usless and decay is king wich I dont beive a secound of.

I think this is eco: Kill the mob as cheap as possible.
then u get more kills for your peds = bigger chance to loo Items = bigger chance for markup = bigger chance for profit.

Problem Is where the hell are all lowbie gear that have markup? I Never loot any Markup UL stuff and I have been playing since 2003 (Ok this is a lie at 2003 you could actually get armor vigi/nemis from combibos young and amps) but that was TT food back then.

After this game become Entropia Universe I have not looted a single UL Item People might say: you have not huntet a lot if we look on entropia tracker, Well that wrong cause I had another toon back at 2003-2009 Tuxedo legenden the king I hunted quit a bit with him. After a while I found out I wanted another name and gender and PE dosent allow us to switch so I had to make a new account and I did.

I never bitched on forum about returns or not getting loot. But it seems that you need to bitch on forum to actually loot something decent

U lose 1-2% only from eco on those guns, doubt 5-15 dps lower would mean 1-2 % more defcost
Eco only matters if considered the MU u paid, u can have 5 dpp gun if u buy for 1500% n u'll have enermous losses same as other way around, uberlow dpp gun with uberlow MU

U lose 1-2% only from eco on those guns, doubt 5-15 dps lower would mean 1-2 % more defcost
Eco only matters if considered the MU u paid, u can have 5 dpp gun if u buy for 1500% n u'll have enermous losses same as other way around, uberlow dpp gun with uberlow MU

Like I said i bougth the guns for 105%

If your a quitter, your doing it wrong. Continue to hunt them until it turns around. If you dont lack the funds. It will eventually pop up. Sometimes it just takes more time.

If you quit, someone else will take advantage of this situation. This game is only PEDs exchange between players and MA gets its small cut.

What the hell am I doing wrong? - I know drones dosent have good MU but what mob at my levle do? I dont think it exist.

And Does UL weapons /items even exist on smaller mobs?

Go to auction, see what low lvl oil worth most and go kill that mob. For example - atrax. Muscle oil is usually 105-110% + they loot some L weapons. Or feffoid for thyroid oil + some items. There are much more mobs. Just put some exploring and find out what drops what.

Go to auction, see what low lvl oil worth most and go kill that mob. For example - atrax. Muscle oil is usually 105-110% + they loot some L weapons. Or feffoid for thyroid oil + some items. There are much more mobs. Just put some exploring and find out what drops what.

I know regular mob drops muscle oil, but Drones drop some stuff too with MU, It's just not enugh.

ATM my TT return is 85% and I get fucked every hunt I do.

drones aren't a good mob to hunt

/end

You are ignoring advice given to you, and are dead set on your own ways.

What advice am I Ignoring? - Maybe you can take the time to explin It to me since I started this thread to get help.

So please tell me what I'm doing wrong since you seem to know.

And what mob is good to hunt at my level?

I think Hulk's suggestion of Atrax was a good one (if you haven't done the Iron Challenge especially)

How about Argonaut? I used to mow them down regularly when I was your level?

If you dont like the mobs on Calypso, you may want to investigate mobs on the other planets like Arkadia. You'll find something that works for you. Alternatively, the 85% eventually may pay out to a 300%+ payout HOF at a future date. Stranger things have happened. ;)

List of possible creatures you may like in the clickable signature below btw

I also suggest Argonauts... i've hunted some at Twins and returns have been good most of the time...

Also tried drones once and that was not a succes in comparison

Alright I'll give Atrax and Argo a try for a few days and see how it works out appricate the tip!

Alright I'll give Atrax and Argo a try for a few days and see how it works out appricate the tip!

As i refered on your stream since i watched a bit, its better to have soem armor to reduce healing on combat and overall healing
No armor decay is nice, but its not nice if your fap decay alone is far more than what a small armor + small fap would be in costs.
Over some runs adds up easilly

I know exactly what you are doing wrong

Mistake 1:
You are hunting!

Mistake 2:
Hunting non event mobs during a event.

With 84% return you can consider yourself lucky, there isnt much more to offer out there!

*yes i am completely pissed with this BS game

For Atrax young / Mature / old What weapon u suggest? pref blp rifles.

For Atrax young / Mature / old What weapon u suggest? pref blp rifles.

I dont know the names of guns any more, preferably one that you can kill before it gets to you or shortly after.

I would have used something like a Riker UL3 3 or more years ago. Yes, I'm a laser guy. :sniper:

It costs to get there, but some good low level mobs on RT with good MU. I am thinking Vixens. Also Zombies tend to drop some quite nice MF chips.

Updated my spreadsheet:

Not looking good.

Drones

My setup for drones 01-05 @ North of Jason

Weapon: Philosopher's Sword
Finisher: Ozpyn LR S1X1
FAP: T20
Armor: Vigi

I'M at last stage with 18k Points left

havnt made a lootspreedsheet unfortunately, but im about breakeven on these "YET"

MU wise on drones at this Point is TT food, alot of ammo and robotparts
That Aoura Helmet = 105% & kek sword have bad markup.

From my experience from drones thats alot of 10-20pedders sometimes that make it good to hunt.

I know exactly what you are doing wrong

Mistake 1:
You are hunting!

Mistake 2:
Hunting non event mobs during a event.

With 84% return you can consider yourself lucky, there isnt much more to offer out there!

*yes i am completely pissed with this BS game

few more posts like this and your got yourself an Uber because MA doesn't know how to code a proper loot algorithm for a RCE.Probably hired people who never played a game before or random street guys with no knowledge.

small runs may be ??

showimage.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Back