Selling: Modified EMT kit EK-2600

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I've been watching you global grinding to make this fap. Did you loot all the shrooms yourself? How long did it take? I'm using one myself and it opened up a whole new game for me, I only wish I had gotten it at this nice price. Bump for a great FAP!

I've been watching you global grinding to make this fap. Did you loot all the shrooms yourself? How long did it take? I'm using one myself and it opened up a whole new game for me, I only wish I had gotten it at this nice price. Bump for a great FAP!

I did, it took my 5 months working on it part time evenings and weekends. I can tell you it cost me a lot more than what this is offered at to do it myself. I can't believe how cheap people are selling them for! It was a lot of work for me to loot all the shrooms and buy the 2600s, and do the dailies for Gel, etc. I love the fap though. I used to have an Imp Fap a long time ago but sold it. I really miss having it but this is a decent cheap substitute for for the hunting I do now. I am often surprised at the big hits it digs me out of, it does a great job and doesn't take long to get used to the HOT, the eco is great for everything I do.

bumpzorz for Sachi's fap.

I did, it took my 5 months working on it part time evenings and weekends. I can tell you it cost me a lot more than what this is offered at to do it myself. I can't believe how cheap people are selling them for! It was a lot of work for me to loot all the shrooms and buy the 2600s, and do the dailies for Gel, etc. I love the fap though. I used to have an Imp Fap a long time ago but sold it. I really miss having it but this is a decent cheap substitute for for the hunting I do now. I am often surprised at the big hits it digs me out of, it does a great job and doesn't take long to get used to the HOT, the eco is great for everything I do.

bumpzorz for Sachi's fap.

Thanks for the info Mac. I remembered your achievement thread and it gave a great description of your journey.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mac
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back