Looking for Marina Suzi Cheerful

Fforest

Dominant
Society
Project -X-
Travis Fforest Cutter
Hi,
Just returned from holiday and found that I scored an 'Auction HOF' while I was away. An avatar by the name Marina Suzi Cheerful bid rather a lot on a (L) gun I put up for auction. The extra peds are now in my storage and are waiting to be handed back.

I have sent a PM in game but not seen this ava online yet. If anyone knows them or has them in their FL, perhaps you could let them know that they haven't lost all of their peds :) I am online most evenings UK time so should be easy to track down.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Ff

I had a quick look on the forum for you,

Marina Cheerful does have an account here with that account name but hasn't used it since:

11-11-2012

Hi,
Just returned from holiday and found that I scored an 'Auction HOF' while I was away. An avatar by the name Marina Suzi Cheerful bid rather a lot on a (L) gun I put up for auction. The extra peds are now in my storage and are waiting to be handed back.

I have sent a PM in game but not seen this ava online yet. If anyone knows them or has them in their FL, perhaps you could let them know that they haven't lost all of their peds :) I am online most evenings UK time so should be easy to track down.

Ff

Love to see this type attitude in the game, one of the reasons I enjoy my time here so much here is the nice folks you meet here. We need many more players like you in this game.

Cool Fire

I had a quick look on the forum for you,

Marina Cheerful does have an account here with that account name but hasn't used it since:

11-11-2012

Cheers Mega. On that basis I am hoping the ingame PM is a more reliable way to get in touch.

Ff

Kudos for the attitude, and bumping this for awareness!

Wow Its nice to see honest players still exist.

I have sent a PM in game but not seen this ava online yet. If anyone knows them or has them in their FL, perhaps you could let them know that they haven't lost all of their peds :)

Probably already rage-quit. :laugh:

Might try a PM here, in case they setup email notifications.

thats a good thing to do travis,respect :)

+rep.

ps. if that person doesn't log back in i suggest making a support case asking MA to send a e-mail to that person in regards to this issue.

+rep.

ps. if that person doesn't log back in i suggest making a support case asking MA to send a e-mail to that person in regards to this issue.

MA never communicates through email for security reasons :/

Might try a PM here, in case they setup email notifications.

Good suggestion, even if Marina no longer uses PCF, as long as she still uses the same email account used when creating her account here, she should get an email letting her know there is a message waiting.

Are there any German speaking forums similar to this for the Polish players?

http://www.entropiaforum.pl/

Hi,

Ff

That's my in-game sister and bff in real life. I already gave her a call about about this thread and she will contact you shortly! (Right now she is traveling by car.) I can not thank you enough for being such a kind person!

:shower:

That's my in-game sister and bff in real life. I already gave her a call about about this thread and she will contact you shortly! (Right now she is traveling by car.) I can not thank you enough for being such a kind person!

I knew there was something about that surname that rang a bell with me!

What a great thread.

Awesome. I have logged out for the day but will be back ingame on Monday evening.

Ff

Great to read this

+rep

Im very happy to see this :)
+rep Fforest :wtg:

Love to see this type attitude in the game, one of the reasons I enjoy my time here so much here is the nice folks you meet here. We need many more players like you in this game.

Cool Fire

Kudos for the attitude, and bumping this for awareness!

Wow Its nice to see honest players still exist.

thats a good thing to do travis,respect :)

This is how we roll in Project -X-.

As we said in soc chat, sad to see that doing the right and normal thing is considered unusual in this game.

Travis would jump a grenade for his soc mates (in Vegas, not in PVP if you know what I mean).

Once, we saw Travis walk on water to heal a wounded swan. He is Love.

/Slupor

This is how we roll in Project -X-.

As we said in soc chat, sad to see that doing the right and normal thing is considered unusual in this game.

Travis would jump a grenade for his soc mates (in Vegas, not in PVP if you know what I mean).

Once, we saw Travis walk on water to heal a wounded swan. He is Love.

/Slupor

I agree, mostly good ppl in that soc.

I doubt Rechinul would have started a similar thread though :)

Hi,

You. I like you. I need you in my friend list :)

Dear all and especially fforest,

First of all I have to thank fforest to start this thread.

I thought that the money was gone, because it was my fault. So I did not try to contact the auction partner.

So I was very impresed that Audrey contacted me to tell that fforest will give me back the money!

It is awsame to see how many people tried to help fforest to find me!

Huge +REP for all of you!

I have the problem that I am traveling a lot for my job and do not have everytime WIFI in my hotel room.

To solve the problem I like first of all to get you fforest as ingame frind. Maybe I can go online tomorrow evening, so we can get in touch.

As last I only can repeat, how deep impressed I am from the honesty of fforest!
Thank you all for helping!

Respectfully,
Suzi

First of all I have to thank fforest to start this thread.

I thought that the money was gone, because it was my fault. So I did not try to contact the auction partner.

So I was very impresed that Audrey contacted me to tell that fforest will give me back the money!

It is awsame to see how many people tried to help fforest to find me!

Huge +REP for all of you!

I have the problem that I am traveling a lot for my job and do not have everytime WIFI in my hotel room.

To solve the problem I like first of all to get you fforest as ingame frind. Maybe I can go online tomorrow evening, so we can get in touch.

As last I only can repeat, how deep impressed I am from the honesty of fforest!
Thank you all for helping!

Respectfully,
Suzi

Hi there Suzi,

The friend request is waiting for you. I hope to see you in game soon if you can get online :)

The peds are safe until we meet up.

Fforest

Awesome!

+ rep to OP..Your pretty cool! :beerchug:

Very good manners =) As it should be.

How many peds are we talking about here btw?

Yeah you are definitely going in my list of good people! Ty for being a good person. +rep times 1 million if I could.

And to anyone who accidentally bids, NEVER be afraid of doing a thread to try to get it back...

Sure some people will blame you and tell you that you are stupid....but it DOES work sometimes...so don't just blame yourself and not try or quit as some have...we all make mistakes.

Finally a Happy Ending

Just met up with Suzi in game. :yay:

The peds are back with their rightful owner and I have a new friend. Win, win :)

Thanks to everyone for the help, the comments and the Rep, although I feel a little embarrassed that it just comes from doing the right thing. :ahh:

For the record, I agree with Taco. You should never be afraid to try and get your peds back from an honest mistake. I think there are way more good people in this game than bad so you never know.

Time to close this thread down.

Good luck to you all.

Fforest

Back