Info: Crafting EP IV Data needed

Bearlover

Dominant
Society
Perserus
Michael Bearlover Deede
Here is a question a lot of crafters have been wondering about, it will be interesting to see the data.
Is a difference in Crafting EP IV at max Quality when you have the BP at 100tt..

I would like to see some screen shots of crafters with EP IV at 100tt.

Plus a screen shot of your skills level in crafting to see if their is a difference in the red amount displayed for players with different skill levels..

The question is does the red area increase or decrease with a EP IV set to max quality when a player is at level 50 or 60 or 70 or 80 etc.

So I'll start the ball rolling with my screen shots..
construct_at_100q_max_condition.jpg

professions_in_construction.jpg

The above BP is at 100%tt
So as you can see the where the red is for me at level 67. 28 skills..

So add your pics and lets get some real data about EP IV.........

Last edited:
No Screenshot yet, but my Red is the same at half of your level. 100 QR BP as well

No Screenshot yet, but my Red is the same at half of your level. 100 QR BP as well
Chris what is your profession level? Screen shots would help too...

Why do you need data?

The blueprint has maxed CoS at a tt greater than approx 0.92 (the blueprint), and having skills greater than +5 levels of the required amount.

Rgds

Ace

EDIT: the explosive IV bp, is no different to any other unlimited limited bp
EDIT: so look at any bp that makes a limited item that you are not maxed with, that will tell you the answer you are looking for. Or any component book 2 bps.

Last edited:
Levels don't matter after the blueprint is maxed in skill and 100 qr. The bar gets better as qr goes up and then things change for the better once qr is 100.

As for this particular bp.. you are pretty much farting in the wind hoping you don't gamble and lose.. and then be in deep shit.

Data needed

The main idea is to see clearly if their is any difference.
I intend to post a screen shot at level 70, 80, 90 and 100. With a EP IV at 100tt.
The data can only be of use to all crafters from level 5 to the 100 if the BP is at 100tt EP IV.
I'm aware of the max 95% return in crafting at 100tt.

I don't believe in crafting for the big win, by putting the slide to max red.
The other thing to take in mind is what is:
(1) Why bother crafting Components when their is no BP in game for levels above 55 ?
(2) Is their a ceiling to crafting any item when you are at Level 100?
(3) Does the Ratio of green =condition go more or less when you are at level 100 ?

It's a shame that other crafters aren't posting their skill level to see.

I know most crafters even the new generation of crafters might get some insite into the risks of crafting and the possible outcomes.

So come on crafters support the data and post both pics please.

Once you hit maxed cos, skills mean nothing.

Rgds

Ace

I think you don't understand what a maxed bp is.

Rgds

Ace

I think you don't understand what a maxed bp is.

Rgds

Ace

I think after the 9 years of crafting that I have done, I do understand what maxed bp is all about.
All data is use full.

Fine, believe what you want.

For other crafters, after you max a bp: extra Skills and QR do nothing. You cannot increase COS (chance of success) once you max the bp. Tt returns are the same for a level100 crafter and a level1 crafter if they max the same bp.

Rgds

Ace

Fine, believe what you want.

For other crafters, after you max a bp: extra Skills and QR do nothing. You cannot increase COS (chance of success) once you max the bp. Tt returns are the same for a level100 crafter and a level1 crafter if they max the same bp.

Rgds

Ace
I'm glad you have this opinion and I hope future data will support you opinions.
One opinion does not make it a fact.
Data is based on more clear facts via pics and flow sheets.
I have not stated what I believe. I am only interested in getting proof of other crafters data..
I have not formed any personal opinions re the crafting of this BP..
Their have been many posts in the past relating to other data re hunting, mining etc.
So why not support this project post with the same?.

Bump for the day..
Come on post you stats here.

Well I think this post is a bit to hard for others to post into, or is it just a closed shop when it comes to simple data?
We seem to have a lot of data relating to hunting, mining, tools , weapons but why not crafted items?
All we seem to get is the general statement of when you max it at 100tt you will only get 95% max return....
Is this all the data about crafting we need? I don't think so..

I am shocked to see no other crafter of any level willing to put their professional skill in a screen shot.

Please prove me wrong... Post you pic with skills above mine posted..
I am not saying I am right, I am just wanting some data to see the true face of crafting...

Please post your professions.. And lets see the difference if any....
Thank you " Have a nice day"

Not that many people out there with 100QR EP IV bps.

If you ask the same question about the smaller ones you'd probably get more response, or if you volunteered to lend your BP out for the cause.

I'll happily share my stats if I get to borrow a BP.

Not that many people out there with 100QR EP IV bps.

If you ask the same question about the smaller ones you'd probably get more response, or if you volunteered to lend your BP out for the cause.

I'll happily share my stats if I get to borrow a BP.

There are very many exp bp ivs out there (if you compare to many ohter gambling 100qr bps), thats why they are rather cheap these days (last week one on forum sold 1.6k)
I think most ppl dont want to share data, either because they are losing too much and are afraid to look at the numbers OR are profiting and dont want others to know. Either way sharing information in RCE is always double-bladed knife, and you wouldnt want to cut yourself just to help others.. would you?

I agree with Ace I have many years crafting experience and once you have 100qr and are maxed on skill for the BP level the bar will not increase.

I agree with Ace I have many years crafting experience and once you have 100qr and are maxed on skill for the BP level the bar will not increase.

He is however not asking for opinions, he is asking for facts. And it doesnt matter how sure you/Ace are, its still just an opinion until proven. And prove is what he is trying to do, so in the end you and Ace might be proven right and will not have to "agree" anymore since there is no need to agree with a proven fact :silly2:

Still no facts received..
Support this data by adding you pics..

He is however not asking for opinions, he is asking for facts. And it doesnt matter how sure you/Ace are, its still just an opinion until proven. And prove is what he is trying to do, so in the end you and Ace might be proven right and will not have to "agree" anymore since there is no need to agree with a proven fact :silly2:

You know how hard it is to get this kind of data on this kind of bp? Even in 100k clicks the success ratio can differ more than 2%. I have had 100k clicks done on same bp on about same skill level always 100qr bp, and first run success ratio 6,4% and next 3.9% (100k clicks)... It shows this kind of sample is still too low and i would need higher sample (1mil?, 10 mil?).. in first case it would cost crafter 20 000 000peds and ohter case 200 000 000 peds...

You cant prove anything (or disprove) in that kind of low numbers of samples. You can try it with exp bp I aswell (one total noob level 2 engineer and one level 50 engineer) craft same bp 100qr 1mil clicks (20k peds only) and then you might have some data.

But you cant forget different variables in loot system, so both would have to craft in same terminal and same times (to avoid some kind of good loot periods that might screw the results)

You know how hard it is to get this kind of data on this kind of bp? Even in 100k clicks the success ratio can differ more than 2%. I have had 100k clicks done on same bp on about same skill level always 100qr bp, and first run success ratio 6,4% and next 3.9% (100k clicks)... It shows this kind of sample is still too low and i would need higher sample (1mil?, 10 mil?).. in first case it would cost crafter 20 000 000peds and ohter case 200 000 000 peds...

You cant prove anything (or disprove) in that kind of low numbers of samples. You can try it with exp bp I aswell (one total noob level 2 engineer and one level 50 engineer) craft same bp 100qr 1mil clicks (20k peds only) and then you might have some data.

But you cant forget different variables in loot system, so both would have to craft in same terminal and same times (to avoid some kind of good loot periods that might screw the results)

He just thinks the number of green or red bars changes (as with his screenshot above) with higher level crafting profession, with a maxed bp.

Which is why he is asking for screenshots.

I have explained it doesnt change for any maxed bp in game. I have explained you can test this easily yourself on any bp ingame.

He seems to think the ex bp IV, is a magical bp and different to EVERY other bp in game.

Rgds

Ace

He just thinks the number of green or red bars changes (as with his screenshot above) with higher level crafting profession, with a maxed bp.

Which is why he is asking for screenshots.

I have explained it doesnt change for any maxed bp in game. I have explained you can test this easily yourself on any bp ingame.

He seems to think the ex bp IV, is a magical bp and different to EVERY other bp in game.

Rgds

Ace

Ahh yeah, about that it doesnt change no matter if you look at 100qr level 2 amp bps or re101 bp or level 5 bp as lõng as you have maxed it.

If he wants proof there are hundreds of screenshots in gallery here with big hofs done with 100qr bps on condition clicking, that should be nice indicator for him.

I took it as he wants to see if the 'success bar' is different for different levels. in which case, no. if you have the BP maxed (100QR) and you are past SIB, it will be the same for everyone.

new screen shot added
manufacturing_743022.jpg

Why why why ???

I find it amazing that the amount of data in the forums is free flowing in all areas except crafting....
Due to the lack of support by other forum followers, I have come to the conclusion this forum post is a not going to work for the future crafters..
I have been collecting crafting data since 2007 level 1
I intend to still collect my data until I get to level 100..
I now feel that data in crafting is simply for ones self, due to the lack of interest..

I would like to thank everyone who has offered their opinion's ha ha ha.....

PS... Most players in game have a opinion about crafting
they fall into 3 groups:
1.. It's a online poker machine you cant win.... my opinion is no.
2.. Don't craft you just burn peds.... my opinion is no you can make peds and stay ahead.
3.. Craft only what you need....my opinion is yes.

thank you all

of course this is a no - you actually need some skill to win at poker :laugh:

2.. Don't craft you just burn peds.... my opinion is no you can make peds and stay ahead.
3.. Craft only what you need....my opinion is yes.

thank you all

Most ppl think the markup of the item you craft is important...101% is like never enough to compensate for anything

Back