Auction bid cancellation?! Or how it is possible?

Cerberis

Elite
Society
house of gamers
Cerb Hulk Beris
Today noticed very strange thing - item was overbid with lower bid then it had before. You can see that in this screenshot

Anyone can explain how it is possible?

The exact same thing happen to me few months back, I was told it was lag...
Looked like a bug in my eyes

If it is lag then the bid of 56 should get it in the end.
If it goes for the 55 bid then there is certainly an issue.

The bidding would make sense if it went Vana-Andrey-Vana rather than Vana-Vana-Andrey as it says.

You weren't on when it happened were you?
It would be nice to know how close together those bids came in.

Watch who gets it I guess.

order probably expired

Ingame auciton all correct 56 leads, so this is just pop up lag.

lol anyways, thx for laughs ;p

It's system lag together with faulty programming, I lost an auction at the last minute once to a 1 ped bid, that was shown as after the time expired. Ticketing MA, and according to the answer, it has something to do with the server response times and the client of each party involved, and thus those errors sometimes happen.... I was pissed off ofc but nothing we can do besides spamming support.

My guess would be an order that auto overbid.
Saw this plenty of times on both sides, my orders or items I bid on that get instantly overbid.

The message on this seems broken from time to time. If the bid in your picture would stay like it is, Andrey will get a winning info, while he wont get the item. I am allways curious who pays in the end on such cases, but due to MAs support all seems fine and only the info is bugged.

Have seen that several times, when bidding against orders.
If you check it in auction it is shown correct, just a glitch in the message you receive in your MSG center.

Reported it anyways

Back