September's ATH

qamori

Stalker
Q Perv A
The current low loot seems to be building up for a big ATH in September.

Lets make bets to see:
-Who gets it
- Size of it
- Day
- Mob

*No prizes will be given, only bragging rights.

WSS gets it!

But seriously...

Lunchbox gets it.
116,337 Ped
Septembet 11
Proteron

My guess:

Mob: Eomon Old
Size: 110k ped
Date: September 12th

No migration ATH will happen is my prediction. Srry

My guess:

Mob: Eomon Old
Size: 110k ped
Date: September 12th

Judging by the tread OP I think someone with big mouth will get it.
-Das if he still shoot (but judging after his last 20 solo globals in 6 months I doubt)
-Helena
-Star
-one of the guys who ath last year with swords.
-WhiningSkeptic for posting non stop on forums and selling everything all the time.

-Swe player "enter name here"

-OP

-someone with under 100k total globals ( classic on MA) 98% he will withdraw over 85% of his peds and go sweet/trading and laugh on the rest of player base of how smart he is.

-Smilgs , Hulk or Linzey based on their volume in hunt in last 6 months + and tradition of looting something notable at right times (although sometimes they worth the loot sometimes they get too much too often)

- someone who didn't log in the last 8 months you name it ( MA forgot how to code that , obviously)

Mob Eomon 35% , big robot 60% (warrior drone warlock ) , random 5k hp mob 5%.

Ath size 38k-75k

Last edited:
It will end up being someone you never would have suspected. That's just how it always ends up.

I'm getting it September 26th, 4AM EST on Proteron near Fort Troy. 244k. Be there or be square.

In normal loot system that thread should be whining "another ATH for n00b" or "why again XX gets ATH" or " where is my f**** ATH MA ". We are starving so badly for ATH's that guesing games are launched....terryfying ;)

#1 all time high because loot really sucks right now.

400k eomon stalker or patriarch

It will be on Arkadia, to slap in the face of all the Eomon and Longtooth grinders.

Yuka or Scoria mob.

Some lucky n00b.

This weekend.

Team ATH (players from atleast 3 different socs)
Calypso
Last day of Eomon migration, big ass eomon, ath will be alltime 2nd highest.

<removed 3rd-party hosted image>

Jokes aside, money is on someone who hunts a lot, linz for example. But knowing MA a bit to well, it'll probably be someone who shoots his first Eomon :)

Last edited by a moderator:
-Swe player "enter name here"

Jokes aside, money is on someone who hunts a lot, linz for example. But knowing MA a bit to well, it'll probably be someone who shoots his first Eomon :)

Hmm, I'm Swedish and have never killed an Eomon. Perhaps I have an ATH waiting for me :cool:

Team: Crone & Mai - honeymoon
73k, including 2 UL guns that fit their skills
September 1
eomon, proteron or similar size

Highest Loot: 2 824 PED (in 2010)
Total Loot: 1 264 638 PED

With these stats it's got to be me doesn't it? :laugh:

Feffox
Today!

I guess Combibo Mature, 46 x Full ESI in loot. :laugh:

Whoever spents 300k PED on Eomon Stalker this month will get the 200k PED ATH on them.
They loot that aweful bad, that this will make him just break even, so don´t worry, its not your other players PED spent he looted there :D

I'm 100% sure it won't be me

You can't win the lottery if you never buy a ticket so what's the point posting if you don't intend to shoot some mobs?

I'll shoot some mobs when MA decides to stop raping me everytime I do bother to log in & I don't see that happening in the next 4 weeks.
Also, I don't shoot big big mobs, never have & prolly never will & with the lootadjustements done, that means 100% sure I won't ATH ever again

I'll shoot some mobs when MA decides to stop raping me everytime I do bother to log in & I don't see that happening in the next 4 weeks.
Also, I don't shoot big big mobs, never have & prolly never will & with the lootadjustements done, that means 100% sure I won't ATH ever again

"I won't ATH ever again" I guess 3 ATH should be enough for 1 mil peds in solo globals.Might say too much?
Perhaps you started to pay them off now and you refuse to believe that.Most players have bad periods why can't you have it too? You can get over it by just deposit some.

"I won't ATH ever again" I guess 3 ATH should be enough for 1 mil peds in solo globals.Might say too much?
Perhaps you started to pay them off now and you refuse to believe that.Most players have bad periods why can't you have it too? You can get over it by just deposit some.

My bankstatements say I paid those ATH's way b4 I got them & this post shows how well you don't know me.
I don't play to ATH.. & few loots of a few k would be enough if that pushes me close to break even or profit after mu.
Sadly enough, on the last 200k cycled I lost enough after mu to get an ath.. or atleast a 35k TT loot to get me back to 'normal' returns.
We also all know that isn't going to happen in this lootsystem so why should I bother wasting more money?
Lastly, I don't need to depo to hunt more.. I still have some stuff in my account..
It's not like I took all those ATH's out of game..

EDIT : I said it several times b4 to several ppl..
I think not everyone has the same lootpattern
Some get good avg loot, some loose their ass off & then get a big one..
I rather have the steady returns couse I know that would give me more mu..
You really think it's fun to loose 45k to then get another ath & have several ppl hating you for it?

Stryker log's is in and drops a fat one :laugh:

79k :yup:

mob- guess something big :dunce:

but there will be no hunting ATH so calm your tits

Paris Dub Hilton makes an epic comback, drops 10 lvl 13 amps and hits another ATH RUGA, sells out and quits.. only to be seen again 6-10 years from now

Calypso 104K PED Ruga

But if you insist it has to be hunting, I think it will be something out of the blue.. I say someone from WSS killing a falx stalker on caly

55k The Eviscerator. Probably Star gets it, although I know he isn't the only one who hunts them. Day? 18 Sep.

It will happen 5 minutes after the blood moon on September 28th at the same precise time that Iran will launch a nuclear missile on Cyprus because the Iranian scientist used the wrong metric system in the coordinates to point to israel. He used the wrong metric system because he was tired from sleeping on the hallowed and fortified camel butt mattress he got on overstock.com when he should have slept at a Holiday Inn Express.

The amount will be exactly 88 thousand, 6 hundred and 66. The mob will be a Feffox because as we all know.. they are Satan's spawn.

It will happen 5 minutes after the blood moon on September 28th at the same precise time that Iran will launch a nuclear missile on Cyprus because the Iranian scientist used the wrong metric system in the coordinates to point to israel. He used the wrong metric system because he was tired from sleeping on the hallowed and fortified camel butt mattress he got on overstock.com when he should have slept at a Holiday Inn Express.

The amount will be exactly 88 thousand, 6 hundred and 66. The mob will be a Feffox because as we all know.. they are Satan's spawn.

It seems Overstock does not have "camel butt mattresses" anymore. But I did find some websites with random pictures of camel butts...which included both the dromedary version, and the other camel-butt similar to a camel-toe, but it's butts instead of toes....

Bunch of people working on a shared loot mob.
does it matter an ATH is an ATH.
On the day it happens.
Some shared loot mob on some planet, likely be a bunch of no name players probably controlled by MA IRL so they can have another public announcement of how much money can be made if you come in and play the game.

Won't make a diff to me as I avoid those mobs like a plague spreading across the EU platforms.

Colonel Mustard, in the kitchen, with a pipe wrench, while crafting explosive projectiles. :rolleyes:

Back