Help: My sweat try rarely even starts - looks like I make some stupid mistake

Pratahn

Guardian
I know I have to not get hit, and I know I don't have to move in the 1st half of the process, and about the need of clear LOS, and I know the sweat often fails...
But my sweat tries don't even start most of the time. And the autoaim never ever worked (putting the target health bar on the screen and right clicking "Use Tool". My char runs to the target, uses the tool (MK-what-ever-it-was) and then nothing happens besides hearing soft "cling" sound. But at the same time this aggros the mob. And even after it I most hear the same "cling" no matter if the mob hits me or not. Actually the green light appears once per 5-8 tries. I try to sweat lvl 1 and 2 puny mobs.
Please advise.

Last edited:
Try this:

1. Press key "L"
  2. Click on "Action Library" (second icon from the left)
  3. In the search field, write "auto"
  4. Click on "Toggle Auto-Use Tool"
  5. Drag-and-drop the "Toggle Auto-Use Tool" icon to somewhere on your screen
  6. Press key "L"
  7. Close the Action Library (click on "X", top right corner)

Now drag a mob health bar somewhere, select it and click your new auto-use icon (with your sweating tool equipped).

Have fun :)

Try this:

1. Drag-and-drop the "Toggle Auto-Use Tool" icon to somewhere on your screen

Now drag a mob health bar somewhere, select it and click your new auto-use icon (with your sweating tool equipped).

Have fun :)

I see. I put the "toggle auto-use tool" in a hotkey; when I put it on a screen icon I have to click it to stop the auto-use, right? I found if the auto-use is working I cannot change the sweating tool to a weapon when needed.

I see. I put the "toggle auto-use tool" in a hotkey; when I put it on a screen icon I have to click it to stop the auto-use, right? I found if the auto-use is working I cannot change the sweating tool to a weapon when needed.

There's an option in the Options Panel (O) for that. Something like "Queue actions for auto-use bla bla".

But I suggest you assign the auto-use tool to a key and simply click that key again when you need to switch to a weapon. It's a toggle, so one click=enable, another click=disable.

Thank you. I really didn't use correctly the auto use tool.

BTW - do someone knows where disappeared the sweating quests which were supposed to be given from Port Atlantis?

Back