Eudorian Lava Devil

Few Scars

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Bjorn Bjorn Longstaff
Hi
What do people think an Eudorian lava devil is worth?

Cheers
Bjorn

Here are the statistics of the lava devil:
http://www.emmas-hub.tk/taming/pets/eudorian-lava-devil.html

Here the thread of the guy selling one:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?277618-Eudorian-lava-devil

The only special thingy the lava devil does atm (in my eyes) is the auto loot. What is nice. But I would not want to spend more than 500-1k ped on a L1, because I still have to get him to L16 to unlock the Buff.
What this dont take into acount is the rarity of this pet. I think it exists only 1 ingame atm. And he is realy realy pretty glowing. So maybe 2-3k ped. But in the end I'm not so into highend items, so maybe someone would pay more.

Here are the statistics of the lava devil:
http://www.emmas-hub.tk/taming/pets/eudorian-lava-devil.html

Here the thread of the guy selling one:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?277618-Eudorian-lava-devil

The only special thingy the lava devil does atm (in my eyes) is the auto loot. What is nice. But I would not want to spend more than 500-1k ped on a L1, because I still have to get him to L16 to unlock the Buff.
What this dont take into acount is the rarity of this pet. I think it exists only 1 ingame atm. And he is realy realy pretty glowing. So maybe 2-3k ped. But in the end I'm not so into highend items, so maybe someone would pay more.

The buff is not worth anything at current in my opinion, loot pills from TT are cheaper and have better range.

I'd price it solely on rarity.

I still like the natural green ones best :D

It's still not entirely clear how rare any of these pets are, but we can be sure that the list will continue to grow. Then probably you will be able to buy any of these buffs and add to your pet at some point.

We still don't know the future content for these pets, or if the current offering on them is the limit. Will they be in compet protecting our cities, or will there be more uses later for current trained pets. All big questions.

You already lost 14K and had the hump.

Buy because you really like it, and no other reason.

I bought a Sasha (+500) and Epic panda (+700 inc rare) recently, because I wanted them, maybe I'm skilling them for nothing, who knows. I'm hoping for lots of trick unlocks on them, maybe unique tricks.

GL with your choices.

Rick

The buff is not worth anything at current in my opinion, loot pills from TT are cheaper and have better range.

I'd price it solely on rarity.

My thoughts exacly.

But the loot buff, 60 energy/hour. Sorry for my ignorance, but is 1 energy equal to 1 pec nutrio?
Im not into pets at all.

Cheers

I saw Angel's and in my opinion, they are the coolest pets in game so far. The Wasp Devil's pretty cool, too.

As far as the auto-loot, I have hundreds of auto-loot pills that I'll probably never use up, so that isn't too impressive.

If memory serves, the Lava Devil has a pretty high metabolism and also has a focus regen buff, so it ought to be fairly easy to train compared to some of the other pets.

What's the thing worth? Assuming they don't start spawning like crazy, I guess it's more like "How deep are your pockets and how much do you want one?"

Whatever its worth today, in a year it might be worth next to nothing. If you buy one expect a MU drop

Sold mine little bit on fire sell for 2k ped to Corvette and it was resold to Angel for 6-7k ped or more not sure cuz I don't know :).

For me after saw how rare is it not cost more than 4-5k ped :)

But as far as silver bunys stop droping this may stop too you never know . So to buy this devil is shot in dark .

Buy it if you like and enjoy it :):D [SIZE=2

If you are thinking about buying this for a high price for investment purpose DO NOT!! I don't wish to see another one of you're threads about how yet another one of you're investments has gone bad due to MA.

If you are thinking about buying this for a high price for investment purpose DO NOT!! I don't wish to see another one of you're threads about how yet another one of you're investments has gone bad due to MA.

LOL. Mike I wasn't going to pay anywhere near 7k. I suspect a level 1 be worth 500-1000 max as MA will keep dropping them. But MA blatant disregard for item value is pissing many investors off, not just me. At the end of the day when myself and other players deposit large sums to buy items we expect the parent company to have some rational of holistic understanding of the market and the effects of every decision they make. I thank them that they stopped dropping Slugstorms.

Sold mine little bit on fire sell for 2k ped to Corvette and it was resold to Angel for 6-7k ped or more not sure cuz I don't know :).

For me after saw how rare is it not cost more than 4-5k ped :)

But as far as silver bunys stop droping this may stop too you never know . So to buy this devil is shot in dark .

Buy it if you like and enjoy it :):D [SIZE=2[/QUOTE]

to be clear I didnt' resell it by design, wanted to keep it actually.... just angel REALLY REALLY wanted it and I couldn't say no with the price.

Back