Rocktropia....

Sorry if this is totally in wrong spot and wrong forum but im stuck...

Trying to find an updated place if anyone knows where to find a mission list and all...

I understand this place is a sandbox and it has been updated so entropiawiki.com and entropiaplanets have such outdated info(to be expected).

I feel like I have been walkign around in circles though.. Seems like I satrt out on a newbie mission but then all of a sudden im nowhere near newb missions....

I have tried the forum neverdie.com but it doesnt seem that is has been updated in ages... and there is also another forum I found same thing....

Anyone have any info?

Supposed to ffind this CND guestpass and a mobile phone although cant seem to even begin to find out where to start etc etc...

Thanx

Sorry if this is totally in wrong spot and wrong forum but im stuck...

Trying to find an updated place if anyone knows where to find a mission list and all...

I understand this place is a sandbox and it has been updated so entropiawiki.com and entropiaplanets have such outdated info(to be expected).

I feel like I have been walkign around in circles though.. Seems like I satrt out on a newbie mission but then all of a sudden im nowhere near newb missions....

I have tried the forum neverdie.com but it doesnt seem that is has been updated in ages... and there is also another forum I found same thing....

Anyone have any info?

Supposed to ffind this CND guestpass and a mobile phone although cant seem to even begin to find out where to start etc etc...

Thanx

my advice is to chat on the #Rocktropia channel in game. There is always people there that are knowledgeable about RT and will probably be able to help you out. Good luck!

I don't have the long answer to this post but the short answer is to take all your belongings and jump on a scheduled flight to calypso and never look back. You can viair RT again once they have enabled teleporters again so it's more ppl there.

I don't have the long answer to this post but the short answer is to take all your belongings and jump on a scheduled flight to calypso and never look back. You can viair RT again once they have enabled teleporters again so it's more ppl there.

I had so many SMH thoughts when I read the OP I just decided not to reply, but this was one of them.

Maybe a RT die hard will take you under their wing.

Got Mentor?

(sadly interplanetary teleporters are just wishful thinking for some - like me - at this point)

http://www.entropiaplanets.com

EP has, by far, the best info on RT missions. The I did notice that most of the dragon missions are out of date as far as where to pick them up. There's a grave yard next to one of the TPs in the taxed zombie area (city) and each of the headstones is the mission broker.

Hey there,

You need to go to Noobs Noobs Noobs Teleporter and club. Talk to all the orange NPCs there and you should be good to go.

Add me ingame if you need more help or just ask in #rocktropia chat.

Good luck!

thanx for the help I figured out what was wrong as well left my "cocktail" back in storage on caly.. just flew back to get it :)

Also dont need a mentor(graduated a while back) Im not new to EU just a newb to RT :)

Thanx again :)

thanx for the help I figured out what was wrong as well left my "cocktail" back in storage on caly.. just flew back to get it :)

Also dont need a mentor(graduated a while back) Im not new to EU just a newb to RT :)

Thanx again :)

welcome back and as Skeezer wrote we will glad to help for every question you have.
If we know the answer :laugh:

Back