Selling: Quad-Wing Equus+ NanoWarp+Thruster

Status
Please reply by conversation.
oh, but didn't they also say that they can put more up for sale anytime they like?

They can do everything. But until they did, price is 60k

oh, but didn't they also say that they can put more up for sale anytime they like?

Ad Gewitter told MA can do everything, but I think no, they didn't say so, the Equus are planned to be 25 total.

GL with the sale, I hope it goes in good hands!

Why buy this for 60K when a Privateer sells for 50K?? Is this made of gold?

Why buy this for 60K when a Privateer sells for 50K?? Is this made of gold?

Warp Drive for Privateer worth 600 PED (50 jumps).
12 PED/jump when using Privateer (Equus - just 3 PED, repairable Warp Drive and Space Thruster), very low sub-warp speed (vulnerability to pirates attack), and no possibilities to warp direct to atmo is disadvantage of Privateer.
No need any expensive upgrades for SI (to decraese vunerability of pirate attacks). Equus is fastest ship in the EU, and if you are not 'brake', you can easy leave any SS
Also you can use Equus as plain Quad

Last edited:
I don't get it either - this was less than auction price and didn't sell - why should it now?

Ok fair enough a privateer is 12 ped a jump, but how many paying customers can you fit on a privateer, compared to a Equus?

But ? It didn't sell at 48k?

Based on fact that CDF Light Scout Vehicle was sold for 9K, I think 60K is very low price for Equus

You have this in ingame auction for 249k SB and BO. :scratch2:

But ? It didn't sell at 48k?

You refeer to the time it was possibile to buy at 52k from MA.

Last Equus available from MA sold at 52k ped days ago so the price roof is not anymore limiting the price, so curious most of players don't get this easy fact... Maybe because it would have been a dream for someone to see Equus price dropping in an expected future. Maybe it will, but with availability so limited now it is possible to see it grow too:)

You have this in ingame auction for 249k SB and BO. :scratch2:

yes, it is a joke for idiots who bought CDF Vehicle for 9000 PED :laugh:
If it is a reason to closing this thread, so it can be closed ;)

yes, it is a joke for idiots who bought CDF Vehicle for 9000 PED :laugh:
If it is a reason to closing this thread, so it can be closed ;)

And if someone accidently make BO because they thought it was 24,9k, would you be willing to trade them back?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back