"All natural" skilled Avatars

e-lite

Society
Magnum Opus
Xaero e-lite Cynque
I see quite a few very high skilled Avatars that are very eager to point out that they are "All Natural Skilled". And when you take a look at their stats it's all asymmetrically balanced.

Brings me to think about "All Natural" bodybuilders... What I am saying is if you look like this, you're not "All Natural". And honestly, who really cares if you chipped a bit?

79e4dbca6e13325a6bb7f15e11b756c9.jpg

I can't resist :laugh:

good one +1

haha , cool . Using ventilated disc brakes as weights :wtg:

Omg soo much regret for that guy! Synthol is no good :-D

For entropia, makes perfect sense to chip past the low levels specially now when skills cost so little.

"true natural" died when missions were introduced.

But who cares really? :)

"true natural" died when missions were introduced.

But who cares really? :)

OP maybe :)
How can you determine if someone is natural or not?
Is there anyone out there natural and has a significant role in hunting nowadays?
Can you win events being natural?
Even if you are natural how can you prove it?

Questioning about natural skilled avatars was present all time from start of PE.
Some avatars had some attributes from closed beta when we all who joined latter could not gain any for a year or two when attribute gain was frozen.
In first years being marvelous, outsanding or even master in one profession could mean fast source of accusations for players who were hyperactive because they achieved so big diference from the rest of player base.
I know some of that from first hand as being accused as fapping in old PE time
Ppl easy forgot or didn't want to know that faping do not give 100+ strength etc.
Ofc I fapped too, everyone did, just remember old ring with faper in center and all shooting, fisting for hours...

What I wanted to say - ppl always try to find something to say even in those remote times from start of PE.

But now it shud be time to stop with that.
It was old PE where no one could buy or sell skills.

MA introduced Empty Skill Implant and possibility to sell and buy and we are in fully RCE game in wich now you can buy skills, pills, rings.

I found myself after years of playing surpassed in single day by rich ppl eating skills.
Some ppl were happy to be able to sell skills and other to buy them.

Old approach is obsolete now.
I don't say that I liked it, I left game for a year or two after MA introduced skill chips.
Well we all are still here lol.
Buy rings, cloaks, pils, skills and shut up because this is now natural way.

Questioning about natural skilled avatars was present all time from start of PE.
Some avatars had some attributes from closed beta when we all who joined latter could not gain any for a year or two when attribute gain was frozen.
In first years being marvelous, outsanding or even master in one profession could mean fast source of accusations for players who were hyperactive because they achieved so big diference from the rest of player base.
I know some of that from first hand as being accused as fapping in old PE time
Ppl easy forgot or didn't want to know that faping do not give 100+ strength etc.
Ofc I fapped too, everyone did, just remember old ring with faper in center and all shooting, fisting for hours...

What I wanted to say - ppl always try to find something to say even in those remote times from start of PE.

But now it shud be time to stop with that.
It was old PE where no one could buy or sell skills.

MA introduced Empty Skill Implant and possibility to sell and buy and we are in fully RCE game in wich now you can buy skills, pills, rings.

I found myself after years of playing surpassed in single day by rich ppl eating skills.
Some ppl were happy to be able to sell skills and other to buy them.

Old approach is obsolete now.
I don't say that I liked it, I left game for a year or two after MA introduced skill chips.
Well we all are still here lol.
Buy rings, cloaks, pils, skills and shut up because this is now natural way.

"Faping" and "Fisting" for hours. Sounds like a profitable movie title :D

could also be that they chipped out rather than in which could produce some wierd results

"Faping" and "Fisting" for hours. Sounds like a profitable movie title :D

Better that than kerberos since 2005 in the west by Sergio Leone
Your tracker has no arguments in 2015 vs dan's neither does your activity for the game as a whole.
EU gain more from people who chip here and there.

Self moderated ..

Last edited:
Better that than kerberos since 2005 in the west by Sergio Leone
Your tracker has no arguments in 2015 vs dan's neither does your activity for the game as a whole.
EU gain more from people who chip here and there.

Hello and welcome to EU! I can see that you are new here, so I will educate in how the game and the tracker works. When one hunts in a team, the statistics is recorded under the team name, not under the avatar name. Further more, the tracker is a kind of new thing, so it is missing like 8-10 years of my Entropia activity ;) Oh and also, Kerberos didn't exist back in 2005, it is also a "new" mob.

Also, since you're new I'll have you know that I am a certified engineer in some of the products and technology that Entropia Universe i built on. In short, I know a lot of shit you can't even imagine :)

Last edited:
Can´t care less about all natural, I chipped a little aswell.

If nobody chips in your skills you chip out are worth nothing :D

To OP:

You know that bodybuilder?
He is a hero in his village and very popular in his country, and hell yes, it is not natural :D

Just want to point out that all natural is a phrase that is a deceptive marketing trick since everything is natural.

So everyone is an all natural skilled avatar.

all natural skilled by someone else :ahh:

could also be that they chipped out rather than in which could produce some wierd results

Attributes can't be chipped in or out, and when you see a grand master in something, that has 42 agility and 23 strength, well... You get my point.

I naturally inserted those chips from time to time, a little unbalanced, but nature isn't supposed to be symmetrical

I naturally inserted those chips from time to time, a little unbalanced, but nature isn't supposed to be symmetrical

I approve!

My avatar has never chipped out or chipped in besides a .05 ped implant from a bug for completing a puny mission. I never even realized I never got the skills MA just sent me a note stating they were sorry about me not being rewarded in the mission and they placed a .05 ped skill implant in my inventory.

But the rest all natural :D