Fapping, Fees and tips

What I have noticed with discussions about tips etc in this thread.

No one appears to use that "Healer Loot" 000 % option at the bottom when creating a team.

I was wondering about that, too. Would you use that to add a tip or to pay for decay and everything?

What I have noticed with discussions about tips etc in this thread.

No one appears to use that "Healer Loot" 000 % option at the bottom when creating a team.

Because that option is completely useless. Then the fapper basically get paid by the hunters dps on average. The hunter is looking to increase his dps to REDUCE defensive cost not the other way around.

Because that option is completely useless. Then the fapper basically get paid by the hunters dps on average. The hunter is looking to increase his dps to REDUCE defensive cost not the other way around.

Interesting, I bet if I look in "wishlist" I could probably find someone requested that feature. A feature that no one uses?

But yes, I do see the issues with it.

Interesting, I bet if I look in "wishlist" I could probably find someone requested that feature. A feature that no one uses?

But yes, I do see the issues with it.

Wouldn't surprise me one single bit. People wish for all kinds of things without thinking it through :)

Hello Dear forum.
Today i had very bad feeling, when one of Mod 2350 fapers wrote me this :

After this conversation i felt so bad, i decided to ask community if my thinking about fappers are wrong :

Fanoos -> decay + tip(1-5p/h)
Adjusted / Mod 2350 : Decay or Decay +10p/h
Mod 2600 : mostly Decay but can be 10p/h
imp Fap : 50p/h
Mod fap : 60p/h

If a guy ask for 10p/h +decay - you don't need give a tip, but mostly round value of peds.
if guy asks for decay + tips ? what is TIP ? are TIP has a value ?? since if i find a guy with fap that say fapping for decay , and after all , round peds adding 5 ped on overall decay .
Than guy forces me feel like a scammer. So i want to know if my thinking about "tips" are wrong?

Mate,

10 ped isn't alll that much in the grand scheme of things.

So..... pay up....

Mate,

10 ped isn't alll that much in the grand scheme of things.

So..... pay up....

WTF are you talking about? If the guy had asked for decay+10ped i'm sure joda would have paid the price but he asked for decay+tip then cried when the tip wasn't big enough.

The way I see it is if someone wants to be paid to do a job they should tell you upfront what they want to be paid. This tips stuff is BS, they're just hoping they'll get a big tip if you do well. If I gave a tip it would be based on how well they did their job regardless of whether I lost 2kped or hit 100k.

just have MA shut off the ability to heal other avatars with faps, and make it a fap yourself or die thing. That should fix the tipping problem fairly well.

WTF are you talking about? If the guy had asked for decay+10ped i'm sure joda would have paid the price but he asked for decay+tip then cried when the tip wasn't big enough.

The way I see it is if someone wants to be paid to do a job they should tell you upfront what they want to be paid. This tips stuff is BS, they're just hoping they'll get a big tip if you do well. If I gave a tip it would be based on how well they did their job regardless of whether I lost 2kped or hit 100k.

I think if Joda wasn't that eager to hunt, maybe he was more willing to see the fapper "time" in different eye's!

Loss or gain hasn't nothing to do with it, if you think a lil about it!

It's not BS, it is not a big tip, at all!

Tips are optional, you want to be paid for your time then tell the hunter what you want to be paid.

Tips are optional, you want to be paid for your time then tell the hunter what you want to be paid.

i see it in different eye's... like in fairness...

I do see your point, but i think sometimes the fapper doesn't see things how they are from the start and miss calculate.

Usually the hunter have a broader perspective and should really have a more keen attitude towards the fapper.

If you want decay+tip. ask for a tip and don't expect anything

if you want decay+X. ask for decay+X

Its very simple

If you want decay+tip. ask for a tip and don't expect anything

if you want decay+X. ask for decay+X

Its very simple

In a mechanical point of view (... and no responsibility point of view, yeah thats a awesome reply ....^^)

Do you see my point?

So, healers skill up and tier up their equipment for free. All costs are paid by the hunters. If you want a fee on top of that, fine, but you really need to be honest about it and tell me what it is. One of the biggest reasons that I never hire healers is because I really don't have the patience for this sort of crap.

Hello Dear forum.
Today i had very bad feeling, when one of Mod 2350 fapers wrote me this :

After this conversation i felt so bad, i decided to ask community if my thinking about fappers are wrong :

Fanoos -> decay + tip(1-5p/h)
Adjusted / Mod 2350 : Decay or Decay +10p/h
Mod 2600 : mostly Decay but can be 10p/h
imp Fap : 50p/h
Mod fap : 60p/h

If a guy ask for 10p/h +decay - you don't need give a tip, but mostly round value of peds.
if guy asks for decay + tips ? what is TIP ? are TIP has a value ?? since if i find a guy with fap that say fapping for decay , and after all , round peds adding 5 ped on overall decay .
Than guy forces me feel like a scammer. So i want to know if my thinking about "tips" are wrong?

After our hunt yesterday, I can say first hand that you're good to deal with.

I don't think many people use the Mod 2600, Mod 2350 or Adj for just decay. Usually you expect to pay decay + on those but because of the eco you're still better off than paying Decay for say an sk20 or something similar eco.

As far as him saying he is losing money that's not your fault. Ninja spawns, lag, other players agro, none of these things are in your control so don't feel bad. Most people factor a few TPs or fly outs into their price, and if they don't, they should.

As a fapper our main priority is to provide a service and collect a fee for the service. If we lay out our offer and the costs clearly and fairly at the beginning we should be able to make a couple ped, help our hunter, and everybody leaves happy.

I've healed over a few migrations with adj sk20, imp fap, and now adj fap and tips are up to the hunter in my view never expected. I've healed people who had terrible runs who have tipped (at times even tried to refuse a tip), healed over bad runs and have actually cut my charge to help them out, healed runs where they looted cool item and no tip etc etc... and have never grumbled or complained.

To me i heal for skills and with adj,imp relevant charges agreed at start, tips are a bonus and NEVER expected. Expecting a tip is kinda odd in my opinion, if i went for a meal and waiting staff pushed for a tip i wouldn't tip on principle - a tip is for good service and a choice.

All the best

Dibbler

Tips are 100% optional.

If I have a bad run, no tips.
If I have a good run, tips.

If I make 1000ped on a hunt, i'd tip 100ped probably.

If someone asks for a tip, go fuck yourself I am not even paying your decay. I find it rude to even ask.

Tips are 100% optional.

If I have a bad run, no tips.
If I have a good run, tips.

If I make 1000ped on a hunt, i'd tip 100ped probably.

If someone asks for a tip, go fuck yourself I am not even paying your decay. I find it rude to even ask.

No harm in asking for a tip; but not paying your contractual commitment is just WRONG.

After reading all this, iam so glad that i never asked for tips...
Ppl in eu used to be fair, please dont let them regreat it. Gl and happy hunting

Just hire me, problem solved :D

Just to be clear.. when I healed friends with my adjusted, i charged decay & EXPECT a tip if it's a good profit run, not expecting a big payout, just a small tip
When loot is bad, I'm ok if all my expenses are paid.

When it's a stranger, I ask decay + Xx ped/hour depending on what I think that hunter saves (so depends on skills, armor used, hp, mob etc)
Never had a bad problem, only ppl who felt the need to tip too much on a good run & still tip on a bad run
Both as healer & hunter, it's give & take & be reasonable with eachother

Last edited:
With mod fappers I normally tip 5 to 10 ped, only time i pay wat is due is when they do a bad job.

Unfortunately in some countries working for only tips is normal in various branches, markets. This is the case for instance in some parts of the USA. In most countries tips of 5 to 10% of the bill (costs) is normal. In many northern European countries tips are getting more rare. According to Crone when people deliver a service a sincere thank you AND a returning customer is worth more than a couple extra PED. It is a bit strange to say one has to adapt to global ideas. This could very well imply you are the one that has to adapt. In the very least one should know the differences.

Cultural differences like this has always been a problem and probably will always be a problem.

So far Crone met all kinds of people, some like to regulate tips, some like to give tips based on loot, some like to give tips based on time, some give tip because of the many deaths (this one Crone appreciated because it shows the hunter cares), some just like to give tips, some don't like to give tips. All is good, of course Crone has his preference. Tip is extra.

Long ago there was this pilot line at Twin Peaks to take you to crystal palace or cnd. Many probably remember, some pilots asked A some pilots asked B, the pilot first in line was allowed to advertise. It did not matter what the price was, you simply had to take it, or wait for the next pilot's turn. It is the same with healers, if you don't like it, wait for the next. Luckily nowadays there is no healers line, it's a free market.

There are some things that irritate Crone about hunters, realising this, there will probably be just as much things hunters are irritated by Crone. So... find your healers/hunters that fit you and everyone can be happy.

No worries about this, Joda, as you need to adapt to them, they need to adapt to you as well. It's a mutual responsibility.

Greets Crone.

Ps. Tips based on loot is a bit weird. However Crone does the same, but it might not be most fair. How about this: healer A does a good job and heals you for 5 hours, shitty loot so no tip. You take a break and decide to come back with healer B for 1 hour. HOF BIG, 2 HOFS even, now you are very happy, healer B did a good job too and he gets a big tip. Is this fair? Crone realises tips are part of the mood the giver is in. But it makes you think, right?

The fapper paid $1000 for a fap that wasn't really designed as an eco fap for business fapping, so there's not a lot of scope for nice tips anyway.

The fapper struggles to get business with said fap, so offers services at cost, and then fails to calculate their actual cost when asked to do so.

All that said, if it's the difference between hunting the mob you want to, and not hunting because there's no imp or mod about, the bite the bullet and find a decent balance that both parties are happy. even if its 5 crappy peds, to keep it all sweet.

Don't worry about it, buy a mod galactic chip and heal yourself.

Rick.

im starting a healing service as well and my thing is decay and tips are accepted. which i hope most people take it as optional on their part. i can tell when a hunting run is bad and only expect just decay. which is fine, sucks some people have to be like this. i have healed for you once joda and was a lot of fun. sorry you ran into this.

RAVEN

im starting a healing service as well and my thing is decay and tips are accepted. which i hope most people take it as optional on their part. i can tell when a hunting run is bad and only expect just decay. which is fine, sucks some people have to be like this. i have healed for you once joda and was a lot of fun. sorry you ran into this.

RAVEN

Raven is a good dude, good bud of mine IRL. I highly recommend his services!!! :beerchug::beerchug::beerchug:

Here is my last experience as a hired healer.

healing setup is mod2350 only.

I initially informed the guy that I was healing for decay + tips using mod2350 only, and he said np.

We were hunting Leudark(SP?). level 90+ mob

we hunted for an hour. He asked me to stay for 3, but I told him I was only available for an hour.

in that hour, we died 3 times, as he was not aware of his agro radius, and I couldn't handle two or three of those hitting us. Also, he had 4 globals totaling over 2k, and one HoF for 600 ped. He would not form a team with me, but I tracked globals through the globals tab.

total decay for the hour was right at 30 ped. he gave me 31 ped.

I will not hire out as a healer again. I understand he probably spent 1k in ammo, if not 1.5k, but a 1 ped tip for an hour of healing with so many globals/hof... I felt this was unreasonable.

Thoughts?

I felt this was unreasonable.

Thoughts?

I would say thanks a lot sir for the opportunity you gave me.1 Ped is good for today.
I will do better next time.
Next time put the price upfront so people know from the very start what they must expect at the end of the hunt.
Its alllll about the expectations, always.
Ludark is 72
Leumed 79

Back when I used to heal people I calculated decay as everything used but I also said so. If I needed armor, tp ing etc. I asked the client if he was ok with it. That way if healing with unL I never lost with only decay. Was another story if I used L and asked for decay. But i did that for skills and the tips mostly covered mu.

This is one of the reasons I don't use fappers. People want decay+tip then bitch about it when the tip isn't big enough. Just tell us what you want (eg. decay+5ped) so we all know what the rate is.

Here is my last experience as a hired healer.

healing setup is mod2350 only.

I initially informed the guy that I was healing for decay + tips using mod2350 only, and he said np.

We were hunting Leudark(SP?). level 90+ mob

we hunted for an hour. He asked me to stay for 3, but I told him I was only available for an hour.

in that hour, we died 3 times, as he was not aware of his agro radius, and I couldn't handle two or three of those hitting us. Also, he had 4 globals totaling over 2k, and one HoF for 600 ped. He would not form a team with me, but I tracked globals through the globals tab.

total decay for the hour was right at 30 ped. he gave me 31 ped.

I will not hire out as a healer again. I understand he probably spent 1k in ammo, if not 1.5k, but a 1 ped tip for an hour of healing with so many globals/hof... I felt this was unreasonable.

Thoughts?

lol assuming this isnt sattire or something people like this are whats wrong with healing and why i never use fappers.

Back