Fapper: need to go in 10
mg Joda: [77404, 66902, 154]
mg Joda: kk
mg Joda: calc how much i own
Fapper: 49.83 ped decay
Fapper: gl
mg Joda: u2
mg Joda: hi avible?
Fapper: well...kinda would be...but math with u is very bad...i get more peds sweating kerb than healing u with mod...
mg Joda: nvm :)
Fapper: sure...gl...no hard feelings...its just..i use me and fuel and mod is 10k to buy...so...1.7 ped/ doesnt pay for all my expenses...
Fapper: i cant affort to go in -
mg Joda: [mg Joda]: calc how much i own
mg Joda: i not asked what is decay :)
mg Joda: but nvm
Fapper: as we bith remember u tipped me 5 peds for almost 3 h...and u dont owe me naything
mg Joda: [Fapper]: no more ME...must fly
Fapper: i told u..the decay...but all ok
mg Joda: kk
mg Joda: gl
Fapper: same

After this conversation i felt so bad, i decided to ask community if my thinking about fappers are wrong :

Fanoos -> decay + tip(1-5p/h)
Adjusted / Mod 2350 : Decay or Decay +10p/h
Mod 2600 : mostly Decay but can be 10p/h
imp Fap : 50p/h
Mod fap : 60p/h

If a guy ask for 10p/h +decay - you don't need give a tip, but mostly round value of peds.
if guy asks for decay + tips ? what is TIP ? are TIP has a value ?? since if i find a guy with fap that say fapping for decay , and after all , round peds adding 5 ped on overall decay .
Than guy forces me feel like a scammer. So i want to know if my thinking about "tips" are wrong?

Hello Dear forum.
Today i had very bad feeling, when one of Mod 2350 fapers wrote me this :

After this conversation i felt so bad, i decided to ask community if my thinking about fappers are wrong :

Fanoos -> decay + tip(1-5p/h)
Adjusted / Mod 2350 : Decay or Decay +10p/h
Mod 2600 : mostly Decay but can be 10p/h
imp Fap : 50p/h
Mod fap : 60p/h

If a guy ask for 10p/h +decay - you don't need give a tip, but mostly round value of peds.
if guy asks for decay + tips ? what is TIP ? are TIP has a value ?? since if i find a guy with fap that say fapping for decay , and after all , round peds adding 5 ped on overall decay .
Than guy forces me feel like a scammer. So i want to know if my thinking about "tips" are wrong?

Tips are, and always should be, optional. They should resemble a few things: the service provided, the friendliness of the person, and (for me at least) the result of my hunting run. I explain to my fapper that my tip is directly related to the result of my hunt. I will gladly pay decay + reasonable fee, but I can't afford to keep throwing PED on top to the fapper, especially if I have a terrible run. I make sure to be generous during good runs, but I try to keep my losses down during bad runs.

In this situation, the fapper feels they are entitled to a tip. A tip should never be entitled and the fapper should go into this profession assuming tips are not mandatory (and best if he believes they don't exist). Therefore when he does get a tip, it is a bonus, as it should be.

i am 110% sure who that fapper is...dont give it much thought joda...he said exactly same thing on EU page on facebook.

When u say decay + tip that means whatever the decay is and the tip culd be .01 ped/h or /day ..nothing more to it. If you are not ok with it then dont do it and go find a job in RL

Aye if someone 'expects' a tip - his bussiness model needs an overhaul.
I know in some countries and some service sectors in the world they work with 'expected' Tips and maybe your fapper comes from such an area but in no way this local experiences should hold true on a global/universal level - a tip should always be an optional bonus.

Last edited:
i am 110% sure who that fapper is...dont give it much thought joda...he said exactly same thing on EU page on facebook.

When u say decay + tip that means whatever the decay is and the tip culd be .01 ped/h or /day ..nothing more to it. If you are not ok with it then dont do it and go find a job in RL

you shouldnt talk as you got mod fap and you get different pay in this matter tho.
But im aware who is the person but as everything its all a choice
if people do advert decay/costs, imo they shouldnt GUILT people into paying more, because thats what people called them for, they do get skills, and if they like doing it, its their call

As for me I did heal with mod /imp fap being hired /h, far more stressfull than decay healer which i got skills and could cheal, however the ped matter changes a whole lot.

It is fair to ask the costs at least, and if nothing was agreed in pre-hand, its up to the hunter to decide imo.
I always heal friends for decay only no matter how long, as it is something chilled and can relax, and the fact I help a friend is a good enough pay (with mod2350)

However VS the adj fappers, the mod2350 are heavilly underpayed, when the mod2350 provides the same eco but far more hp/s than a adj fap can provide.

Well if I would offer FAP service for decay I would calc all decay!

Decay on FAP
+
Decay on TP chip
+
ME used for TP chip
+
MU on FAP decay if it is L FAP (UR125 or something like that)

I am sure people hiring FAPers for decay, don´t have any problem with such a calculation

Hi,

when I started readind I was like "oh no, hes comlaining about a faper today" and i healed him today.
But then I read 2350 and was happy again. :D

So this is how I think about it:
I healed Joda with mod2600 today and said i want decay. If I say so, I actually expect a little tip. But just for ME and stuff and thats like what, 20pec? So that roundup would do in most cases. Actually I could just calculate ME and stuff as well because thats decay as well. But I prefere to cover that with my tip. Only if I have to use armor and have some decay on it i calculate that.
Everything above that decay is nice to have. If its to less for me I wouldnt offer service for decay anymore and go for 5/10 ped/h or smth.
To say some numbers: I healed for like 2h and got 8 PED tip. Thats more then fair. Loot was nothing special so ok.
I will heal him again if i got some time :p

Actually I always tell new guys starting fap business: Never expect a tip, so you wont be disappointed. If you got a hunter that hits 10k hof and tips like 1 PED its actually a sign for me to not heal him again. But well, thats the risk. And I would do like this because it is actually what I pay(ed) my fappers. Little tip on bad run, good tip on good run. Fair for both of the them.

I mainly heal for the skills and tiers. Maybe one who heals mainly for the money do not think like that. But then he shouldnt offer fap for decay. Simple as that. (with such a tool)

And btw. with healing for decay im above an average 5ped/h tip.

edit: and as you can see people pay very different. sometimes I get payed double the decay. But its not all about the money. Actually I prefere healing Joda very relaxed and being able to get most out of heal over time with that hp/evade then healing a 120hp guy with mod2600 who is then complaining about not being at full HP all the time and the huge fap decay at same time. Even if he pays well. Still a game so should be fun.

Last edited:
It's very easy, share the name and don't ever call him again.

If you agreed on decay+tips it is decay+tips, dont come back bitching about how unfair it is or some other drama.

Myself I don't even mention tips. I heal for decay and decay only end of the story, if you want to tip it's your own choice so I don't even mention it, ever.

Ditto, ignore him and move on.

you shouldnt talk as you got mod fap and you get different pay in this matter tho.

I did start from sweating then fapping for decay for a long time. The mod fap came just last year. So i should TALK

Well if I would offer FAP service for decay I would calc all decay!

Decay on FAP
+
Decay on TP chip
+
ME used for TP chip
+
MU on FAP decay if it is L FAP (UR125 or something like that)

I am sure people hiring FAPers for decay, don´t have any problem with such a calculation

+rep

You said it all :)

Dont expect them to tip u high coz u used ME. Just tell them how much u used and add it in decay bill.

I've healed for you before and have no problem with your tips. Wouldn't fap you more than once if that were the case. I only expect costs to be covered for fap decay, ME, etc. Everything else is optional. For me though, 99% of my healing is done on the same small group of around 10-15 people. I've developed a working relationship with them and sometimes the tips are minimal or non-existent (on really bad hunts) and other times they are fantastic (hot streaks). That said, it's never happened to me before but I imagine somebody popping a 5 digit hof and not tipping would be a tad bit frustrating.

Dont expect them to tip u high coz u used ME. Just tell them how much u used and add it in decay bill.

Actually this is true. For me I don't calculate it because its not that much and I am to lazy to always check ME TT and MU. But I think I never got a tip so low it did not cover the ME. Well, maybe if I die 100times during job I would start calculating it...

But I accept that this is my risk and if the tip won't cover my ME one day I might change my mind. Or think about overall/average "return" and its fine again. Maybe note that hunter so I can calculate ME next time when healing this special one.

edit: An interesting way to calculate tip would be to compare the cost you had with fapper and the cost you would have had without or with imp/mod fapper. If there is a huge gap it might be nice to tip good (the fapper saved you a lot of money), if its low, tip low, fapper should be happy to heal with that much decay :D

Last edited:
I still remember when a fapper that doesn't really play anymore wanted 20% of all my hofs and globals and guilted me because I gave him 10% (mostly for info since I was new).

Now I have a different perspective. Be clear with the terms and agree and don't bitch if you expect 50ped tip for 10 hours of healing and you get 5 ped.

10% of globals and hofs.......soooooooo you looking for a healer? :silly2:

Now I have a different perspective. Be clear with the terms and agree and don't bitch if you expect 50ped tip for 10 hours of healing and you get 5 ped.

exactly ! + REP (oh got to spread some first)

If someone expects that, he should offer his service at 5 PED / h + decay.

Actually I hired some FAPer at exactly that condition.
He was happy - Me was happy and he still got a small TIP :D

Its FAPers fault offering his service wrong way, not hunters fault paying exactly for the service how it is offered.

I can really understand how joda is feeling.
To be honsest, me in jodas place never would hire that FAPer again.

10% of globals and hofs.......soooooooo you looking for a healer? :silly2:

Becareful what you ask for. I've had 1 global in 2k ped hunting this week and down 36000 ped in mining from last 6 weeks. You might get nothing.

But I'm generous to those fappers that fap naked and keep my beverage cup filled.

On the other end of the spectrum there are people that want you to heal them for "decay" and want you to use their fap but request a ridiculous deposit for you to use their fap!
There is a lot of people out there that will fap you for decay just for the skills but may not have the fap you want them to use. A lot of the problem is the current state of the game having developed an atmosphere of no trust which could possibly be mediated by creating a "loan" system. Anything helping the interaction of Av's would help the economy here but MA seems to have problems integrating simple things into the game.

In my opinion, a tip is always optional and, as others have said, is related to the quality of service and luck during the hunt. I always ask what I owe the fapper at the end of the hunt and usually leave a little something, even if the hunt was bad for me. But, that's my choice.

I haven't seen much of this from earlier events but now when everyone and his mother has a imp/mod2350/2600 and adj faps has fallen to 1/3 of the earlier price this has happend to me quite a few times to.

I usually start of by telling that I pay decay+5ped for adj fap and 2350/2600mod and we agreed on it before I start. There is fappers that refuse but thats a fair choice then. Also when I hunt big mobs I don't expect to tip a fapper when I hit a 1k uber cause it doesn't mean I'm even close to profit. A short example of this is that I hunted mulmun elites the other day for the whole day and I had 7500ped of decay on my niflheim + amp/armor/fap/tagger so the total cost of the run was prolly close to 9000-9500ped before I hit my first global of the run at 150ped (every mob that doesn't global is a loss). When I checked then I had approx 3000ped of loot on me. Shortly after that I got a 1.3k ish hof (at around 10k turnover) so still at that point the run was 5k-ish minus. When hunting a mob with 50-60ped cost there are big up and downs but the fappers focus most on the ups with globals/hof and don't see the spending in all this.

I suspect that this can be the same guy that told me he was fapping for decay+tips and when I said that I paid decay+5ped/h he didn't want to heal me because tip was "usually 10ped/h or more" according to him ^^ Really a strange way of doing things if you ask me.

If i hire a fapper wich is a very rare thing for me i take the decay + mu on mod fap for 1h as example and look into how much heal/pec i got. With that as guideline i break down how much i want to pay for ek 2350/2600 or adj fap service each hour and usually try to be somewhat more eco to my advantage.

If someone work for decay + tip i do tip a few peds /h If the person complain i will gladly take another medic with me who dosn't or have exact ideas about how much he want for his service. I always honor agreements made before i start hunting but if someone says decay + tip and get 3 - 5 ped tip for 1 hour he shouldn't complain and just get the balls to say he want decay +10 ped each hour before he start using his fap on me.

Funny, because I just got an imp fapper yesterday and afterward I asked my healer friend if the tip that I gave the imp fapper was good or not. That person said it was great.
My "rules" for tips are basically if MA pays, then I do. I will still give some tip - but if loot is awful or somehow you did a crap job I'll just round up or give like 1ped etc.. If someone doesn't say they add ME or other randoms to the price up front, then I don't expect to cover it. The even smallest tip I give should cover that and that is part of the point of it.
Now a lot of what I said is different if you have someone heal you for multiple hours straight. Then the ME use could be a lot more - and really you are tipping for the time commitment someone gave.
It is really a no-no to complain about a tip to the customer. At least in this game you can just refuse future service, which it sounds like you fapper did.

I fap sommmetimes - so since it's not a main source of activity or income I'm more casual with it. I dont' charge ME unless maybe it gets excessive (My thought is I TP all the time all over the game - why charge you for it all of a sudden?) I also try and avoid charging MU for (L) faps. I own the item - and chances are I won't be using the whole thing on you - if you tip me some that should cover close enough to MU.

Takeaway: Tip your fappers! Fappers - be polite, say what you want upfront.

Thanks for bringing it up Joda -I always wondered with imp/mod fappers how they are doing with the hour charge cause I don't know decay and I roughly know the value of the item. Like is 50p/hr solid and enough?

Well that is really not the way to go. Asking for decay + tip and then quit when 5ped/h is to less.
And actually MiniM pays good even on bad loot!!

If hunters gonna start pay to less tip on that system the full time healers gonna switch to ped/h again anyway and ok. Maybe the better way if with decay + tip neither the hunter nor the fapper is happy. Sad about that because I prefere the decay + tip system, both as hunter and fapper. And both with wide range of tip amount.

to david:

Modfap is 1pec/click and has 30/uses per min. This equals to 18ped if fapping constantly and that is not the case so mostly 15ped or so max and that's 45ped/h in the pocket of the healer.

Impfap is 2pec/click and has 29/uses per min. This equals to 34,8ped if fapping constalty but most likely it's never above 30 ped giving the healer roughly 20ped/h in the pocket.

and said i want decay. If I say so, I actually expect a little tip. But just for ME and stuff and thats like what, 20pec?

In some countries like USA, it's customary to pay tip pretty much everywhere; but in other countries (like Sweden) you only tip if you really want (especially nowdays when "noone" has cash); and since this is a game with people from different countries, it's best to be perfectly clear what you do expect.

I try to tip if I have had good loot, but if loot at end of hunt just covers fapping cost itself then I can't pay any tip at all.

If a fapper wants to get paid for mind essence or oil it's fine with me, but don't call it "tip" - it can lead to misunderstandings. And if fapper wants Money because of a huge investment, for instance an hourly fee or just some contribution it's best to say it out clearly.

For me the fapper is providing a service so I always tip more than the amount of decay. 5-10 ped depending on my profit. I like to share if we get global. My buddies tip well too so fapper usually comes out with over 10 ped tip.

I did try fapping for players twice. One time I got paid nothing - no decay and no tip, second and last time, I used the player's tool as requested so I got paid nothing on that. Only the decay on my tool once the player's tool was dry and a 1.80 tip. SO, if I want to level up my paramedic, I go to Neas and heal for free - even there I have received bigger, unsolicited tips.

But I do think is a matter of culture - I live in the touristic part of the US so I am used to giving big tips.

well, good point aia

but still a bit difficult for people like me.

I bought that mod2600 for 2 reasons: have a great eco and huge heal fap for myself. But for that case adj hedoc + adj reg. chip would probably have been better. But reason 2: I like to heal. So I decided to go for mod2600 to be able to get more healing jobs then with my "normal" fap. So as I said before I not heal for the PEDs. But still I don't want to have the feeling to "work" there for free. So just a small tip (and I mean tip here like it was meant to be -> so no fix amount) as ty for my time and service there. But I can't say before the hunt how much I want, or at least I don't want to. People I heal more often I always tell to not tip at all on bad loot but therefor don't forget me on good runs. Just be part of the hunt/game.

So actually I feel bad if I ask for 5ped/h and the hunter goes for 4hrs with 50% return. If he cycled 6k Peds in that time another 20 won't hurt. But if it was just 1500 or smth I don't have to suck the rest out of him.

Thats why I do it for decay but still look at the tip. But not like I expect an amount there. But after 2h healing roundup a xx.79 to full might be a bit....frustrating. Actually if healing Joda or MiniM (name those because both here ;) ) its pretty relaxed and I don't expect much for my "work" there. But if I heal 2h team with no good organization I rly would like to see some appreciation because it is not easy at all (unless I totally fail -> then i expect nothing :p). But again, what should I say before the hunt for PED/h if I don't know how it will be. The healing and the loot.

So after all this read and written I think Goni and aia (and some others i forgot) are right: If healers think like me about it and therefor heal for decay they should charge whole decay including ME and stuff and everything would be fine. When you're not happy with the tip just don't heal that hunter again in the future. If you do it for the money ask for ped/h.
And actually things become more easy if you heal the same pool of hunters and you know each others...expectations.

And to take the bow back to starting post: I think the fault of the fapper was to not calculate ME if it was that much. If he still think its to less just ask for a fix price next time and not that "was to less". Or heal s1 else. There is no healing duty. The hunter then has to accept the higher price or look for s1 else. Easy.
Like I said, its a game, should be fun for both. If you only have fun while getting money an adj/m2350/m2600 is the wrong fap anyway. Guess you would earn more PEDs with S10 fapping and buying CLDs or trading with the money....

(sorry, again so much written -> but still not sure about the "perfect solution")

Decay only - Tips if a REALLY REALLY good run.

Imp/Mod maybe give a bit, i guess it would have to be the going rate.

What I have noticed with discussions about tips etc in this thread.

No one appears to use that "Healer Loot" 000 % option at the bottom when creating a team.

Becareful what you ask for. I've had 1 global in 2k ped hunting this week and down 36000 ped in mining from last 6 weeks. You might get nothing.

But I'm generous to those fappers that fap naked and keep my beverage cup filled.

Are you saying you'll pay me to fap into your cup for money????

Back