Fapper: need to go in 10
    mg Joda: [77404, 66902, 154]
    mg Joda: kk
    mg Joda: calc how much i own
    Fapper: 49.83 ped decay
    Fapper: gl
    mg Joda: u2
    mg Joda: hi avible?
    Fapper: well...kinda would be...but math with u is very bad...i get more peds sweating kerb than healing u with mod...
    mg Joda: nvm
    Fapper: sure...gl...no hard feelings...its just..i use me and fuel and mod is 10k to buy...so...1.7 ped/ doesnt pay for all my expenses...
    Fapper: i cant affort to go in -
    mg Joda: [mg Joda]: calc how much i own
    mg Joda: i not asked what is decay
    mg Joda: but nvm
    Fapper: as we bith remember u tipped me 5 peds for almost 3 h...and u dont owe me naything
    mg Joda: [Fapper]: no more ME...must fly
    Fapper: i told u..the decay...but all ok
    mg Joda: kk
    mg Joda: gl
    Fapper: same

After this conversation i felt so bad, i decided to ask community if my thinking about fappers are wrong :

Fanoos -> decay + tip(1-5p/h)
    Adjusted / Mod 2350 : Decay or Decay +10p/h
    Mod 2600 : mostly Decay but can be 10p/h
    imp Fap : 50p/h
    Mod fap : 60p/h

If a guy ask for 10p/h +decay - you don't need give a tip, but mostly round value of peds.
    if guy asks for decay + tips ? what is TIP ? are TIP has a value ?? since if i find a guy with fap that say fapping for decay , and after all , round peds adding 5 ped on overall decay .
    Than guy forces me feel like a scammer. So i want to know if my thinking about "tips" are wrong?
    Avatar name in game : mg Joda VVV VVV
    Game streaming : www.twitch.tv/jodaeu

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Randy Hypnotyk Bafia
    Society
    discord.gg/bdDeqtn
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mg Joda VVV View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hello Dear forum.
    Today i had very bad feeling, when one of Mod 2350 fapers wrote me this :

After this conversation i felt so bad, i decided to ask community if my thinking about fappers are wrong :

Fanoos -> decay + tip(1-5p/h)
    Adjusted / Mod 2350 : Decay or Decay +10p/h
    Mod 2600 : mostly Decay but can be 10p/h
    imp Fap : 50p/h
    Mod fap : 60p/h

If a guy ask for 10p/h +decay - you don't need give a tip, but mostly round value of peds.
    if guy asks for decay + tips ? what is TIP ? are TIP has a value ?? since if i find a guy with fap that say fapping for decay , and after all , round peds adding 5 ped on overall decay .
    Than guy forces me feel like a scammer. So i want to know if my thinking about "tips" are wrong?
    Tips are, and always should be, optional. They should resemble a few things: the service provided, the friendliness of the person, and (for me at least) the result of my hunting run. I explain to my fapper that my tip is directly related to the result of my hunt. I will gladly pay decay + reasonable fee, but I can't afford to keep throwing PED on top to the fapper, especially if I have a terrible run. I make sure to be generous during good runs, but I try to keep my losses down during bad runs.

In this situation, the fapper feels they are entitled to a tip. A tip should never be entitled and the fapper should go into this profession assuming tips are not mandatory (and best if he believes they don't exist). Therefore when he does get a tip, it is a bonus, as it should be.

Account Created 2005-01-19

Dominant
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    ali tayyab crazy
    Society
    Noodles
    Images
    i am 110% sure who that fapper is...dont give it much thought joda...he said exactly same thing on EU page on facebook.

When u say decay + tip that means whatever the decay is and the tip culd be .01 ped/h or /day ..nothing more to it. If you are not ok with it then dont do it and go find a job in RL

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    John Black Knight
    Society
    Titans of Space
    Images
    Aye if someone 'expects' a tip - his bussiness model needs an overhaul.
    I know in some countries and some service sectors in the world they work with 'expected' Tips and maybe your fapper comes from such an area but in no way this local experiences should hold true on a global/universal level - a tip should always be an optional bonus.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Paulo Manique Santos
    Society
    In Da Pocket
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyqpp View Post
    i am 110% sure who that fapper is...dont give it much thought joda...he said exactly same thing on EU page on facebook.

When u say decay + tip that means whatever the decay is and the tip culd be .01 ped/h or /day ..nothing more to it. If you are not ok with it then dont do it and go find a job in RL
    you shouldnt talk as you got mod fap and you get different pay in this matter tho.
    But im aware who is the person but as everything its all a choice
    if people do advert decay/costs, imo they shouldnt GUILT people into paying more, because thats what people called them for, they do get skills, and if they like doing it, its their call

As for me I did heal with mod /imp fap being hired /h, far more stressfull than decay healer which i got skills and could cheal, however the ped matter changes a whole lot.

It is fair to ask the costs at least, and if nothing was agreed in pre-hand, its up to the hunter to decide imo.
    I always heal friends for decay only no matter how long, as it is something chilled and can relax, and the fact I help a friend is a good enough pay (with mod2350)

However VS the adj fappers, the mod2350 are heavilly underpayed, when the mod2350 provides the same eco but far more hp/s than a adj fap can provide.
    Landed on Calypso: 10th September 2007

Mission/Quest EU

LiveStream Channel

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Gloria GoNi Nicestyle
    Society
    freelancer
    Images
    Well if I would offer FAP service for decay I would calc all decay!

Decay on FAP
    +
    Decay on TP chip
    +
    ME used for TP chip
    +
    MU on FAP decay if it is L FAP (UR125 or something like that)

I am sure people hiring FAPers for decay, donīt have any problem with such a calculation

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Q Perv A
    Images
    Depending on how long the fapper is with me.
    I normally tip 20 to 30 ped per hour.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Mace mace9 Window
    Society
    Concord
    Images
    Hi,

when I started readind I was like "oh no, hes comlaining about a faper today" and i healed him today.
    But then I read 2350 and was happy again.

So this is how I think about it:
    I healed Joda with mod2600 today and said i want decay. If I say so, I actually expect a little tip. But just for ME and stuff and thats like what, 20pec? So that roundup would do in most cases. Actually I could just calculate ME and stuff as well because thats decay as well. But I prefere to cover that with my tip. Only if I have to use armor and have some decay on it i calculate that.
    Everything above that decay is nice to have. If its to less for me I wouldnt offer service for decay anymore and go for 5/10 ped/h or smth.
    To say some numbers: I healed for like 2h and got 8 PED tip. Thats more then fair. Loot was nothing special so ok.
    I will heal him again if i got some time :P

Actually I always tell new guys starting fap business: Never expect a tip, so you wont be disappointed. If you got a hunter that hits 10k hof and tips like 1 PED its actually a sign for me to not heal him again. But well, thats the risk. And I would do like this because it is actually what I pay(ed) my fappers. Little tip on bad run, good tip on good run. Fair for both of the them.

I mainly heal for the skills and tiers. Maybe one who heals mainly for the money do not think like that. But then he shouldnt offer fap for decay. Simple as that. (with such a tool)

And btw. with healing for decay im above an average 5ped/h tip.

edit: and as you can see people pay very different. sometimes I get payed double the decay. But its not all about the money. Actually I prefere healing Joda very relaxed and being able to get most out of heal over time with that hp/evade then healing a 120hp guy with mod2600 who is then complaining about not being at full HP all the time and the huge fap decay at same time. Even if he pays well. Still a game so should be fun.
    Last edited by mace9; 09-03-2015 at 14:52.
    twice as nice

Angel O2 Mercer
    Society
    Rangers
    Images
    It's very easy, share the name and don't ever call him again.

If you agreed on decay+tips it is decay+tips, dont come back bitching about how unfair it is or some other drama.

Myself I don't even mention tips. I heal for decay and decay only end of the story, if you want to tip it's your own choice so I don't even mention it, ever.

Ditto, ignore him and move on.

Dominant
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    ali tayyab crazy
    Society
    Noodles
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Manique View Post
    you shouldnt talk as you got mod fap and you get different pay in this matter tho.
    I did start from sweating then fapping for decay for a long time. The mod fap came just last year. So i should TALK

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast