Fapping, Fees and tips

I will not hire out as a healer again. I understand he probably spent 1k in ammo, if not 1.5k, but a 1 ped tip for an hour of healing with so many globals/hof... I felt this was unreasonable.

Thoughts?

Did you see his previous 10 hours of hunting with 500ped loss per hour? You crying about a small tip is the unreasonable part of this story.

This is one of the reasons I don't use fappers. People want decay+tip then bitch about it when the tip isn't big enough. Just tell us what you want (eg. decay+5ped) so we all know what the rate is.

Or just hire someone like me, charging 50 PED / hour and I am not pissed if I dont get a tip.

Even if you hit ATH No1 with 400k+ PED, I don´t expect additional tips above my hour rate.

People should be absolutely clear about what they want as payment!

Then all this discussions and such threads are obsolete.

Sidenote:
You should not try to tip someone in Japan!
Thats an insult there.

I initially informed the guy that I was healing for decay + tips using mod2350 only, and he said np.

but a 1 ped tip for an hour of healing with so many globals/hof... I felt this was unreasonable.

Thoughts?

What is unreasonable about this, you got payed the rate you asked yourself. Maybe you are unreasonable with your pricing.

Just ask what you want, it can be very easy.

Well i have been fapping from 2006 until 2016. The times have changed and so have people. But it was becomming also harder and harder to profit. I have been fapping with anything possible u can imagine heart herb box vivo t10 vivo 15 20 hedock sk 20 ek 2600 fap 90 ur 125 ur175 ur 200 adj fap imp fap mod fap mod hedoc and many others. Till 2010 i was even getting 10 % tip from hofs from some people now those are gone. From 2010-2015 i use to get like 5 % from lots of people. But since it became harder and harder to profit i guess it has all went down to decay sadly. Mod fappers dont really need that much tips since they profit nice but those with decay only should be rewarded a little i belive. I always think how much fapper is helpfull, would i be able to kill this mob withouth him, how eco is he compared to others and is he doing good job than i tip according to that. Now 5 % would be to much i guess since we all strugle to come close to 100 % but up to 2-5 % of a profit i do often since i belive its ok for someone elses time depended on how they preformed tho. Hope my opinion helped u a little.

P.S. to fappers out of proffesional curtesy never cry to a hunter if he tips low

When i go fapping i Always pay the hunter cause its a big honor to fap

Hunters ftw!

Last edited:
Back