What to sell in shop?

ladyliegh

Provider
Catiana Cat Well
What new shop would you like to see on Caly?
Is there something you always have trouble finding?
Something you think is lacking in shops?
I am interested in revamping a shop, looking for suggestions...

Thanks

mostly missed is a shop directory or catalogue, where you can see which items are sold WHERE. because it is a pain to run to all the places and go through all the shops (too many empties on the way too) and search ... apart from that hmmmm.. there are some good shops for armour/weapons/mining .. so maybe crafting supplies!?

from my point of view :painter: a shop filled with paints and textures also would be nice :rofl:

Make Up is hard to find. Face paints, cosmetic pens, etc
Underwear Sets
Toy Plushies

My vote goes for whatever is your favorite loot to sit in your inventory and you enjoy watching it.
I'm not joking. My next shop will be for the visuals not for the sale count. May be a collection of swords or vases, whatever you enjoy. Sunglasses, hats. The choise is yours, just do it, for the better of the humanity, have it your way. :yay:

Low mark up deeds in stacks of one for each deed type

Low mark up deeds in stacks of one for each deed type

Deeds auction fees are already super low, so why bother there? And deeds also can change in price really fast, so either they drop in price because you didnt sell in time OR price rises and some fast trader picks em up and makes nice profit on auction.
Deeds are not worth to be sold there.

mostly missed is a shop directory or catalogue, where you can see which items are sold WHERE. because it is a pain to run to all the places and go through all the shops (too many empties on the way too) and search ...

This is such an important feature that is missing..

mostly missed is a shop directory or catalogue, where you can see which items are sold WHERE. because it is a pain to run to all the places and go through all the shops (too many empties on the way too) and search ... apart from that hmmmm.. there are some good shops for armour/weapons/mining .. so maybe crafting supplies!?

from my point of view :painter: a shop filled with paints and textures also would be nice :rofl:

If you want to kill 99% of the shops and only those selling for less than TT to remain

Great ideas!

Keep the ideas coming, I probably won't revamp shop until the first of the year.:yup:

ATM I have holiday & costume items in it, but I don't do much business.
I am going to move the inventory to my shed, in AOL #11, in shopkeepers.
I have not had any business in the shed all year, but with advertising I hope that will change.

I would love to have a shop of deeds, but not sure I have the bankroll for it.

I think a few years ago someone did do a shop directory.
But most of that has changed by now, I am sure...
I could undertake it in small bites, one mall or area at a time?

I have noticed that cosmetic items are hard to find, it is a possibility.:wise:
I have seen several shops that sell textures, one is at Deer Mall.
A few shops have paint, but I do not think anyone has specialized in it.

If you want to kill 99% of the shops and only those selling for less than TT to remain

how would an item list achieve this? Don't put the price it is being sold for, only the items sold, and all it does is pinpoint what items can be found in what shop.

How about a little plant :D

littlehorror.gif

Crone regularely can't find guns that fit his skills. (40-50)

But honestly? Sell the shop, sell your stuff on auction.

Shop can´t sell for less than TT LOL
Minimum price you can set is TT + 1 and then there is at least 0.03 PED tax on top of it, so min sale price is TT + 1.03.

Thats why shops can´t compete with low MU items vs auction, where you can set prices below or equal to TT.
Auction sale at +0.80 subtract auction fee -0.53 is still 0.27 pec profit for the seller, so not bad for lowish traders.
Impossible to undercut that as shopowner.

As a new player for 4 days I saw only 1 (one) player besides me entering the PA or Twin Peaks Malls. List of the offered items seems as a good idea. But it will practically function as an auction. Which the planet already have.

I don't like shops at all. Many shopowners set the same prices as auction so there is no point in visiting them :)

I don't like shops at all. Many shopowners set the same prices as auction so there is no point in visiting them :)

I know some shops, where items definately are cheaper than auction, especially for mining amps and enhancers.

Next point, if you know shops that are regularly restock, and you can´t find the items you want in auction, this shops will have what you want.

I know some shops, where items definately are cheaper than auction, especially for mining amps and enhancers.

Next point, if you know shops that are regularly restock, and you can´t find the items you want in auction, this shops will have what you want.

But they don't have what Crone wants :)

But they don't have what Crone wants :)

In that case it would be smart to tell OP what you want to see in shops, maybe he is operating a shop offering what Crone wants in the future :)

Crone did in post 12.

Crone regularely can't find guns that fit his skills. (40-50)

But honestly? Sell the shop, sell your stuff on auction.

There are already several shops that carry a wide variety of weapons, for all skills.

I enjoy having shops, the purpose of a shop is to provide things that aren't currently
available in auction. I have waited weeks or even months for certain items to appear in auction.
Even common items can't always be there when you want to do an upgrade....for example.

There are already several shops that carry a wide variety of weapons, for all skills.

I enjoy having shops, the purpose of a shop is to provide things that aren't currently
available in auction. I have waited weeks or even months for certain items to appear in auction.
Even common items can't always be there when you want to do an upgrade....for example.

Please point Crone to a shop that has guns at his level.

Sorry Crone, don't know right off hand... If I notice some I will let you know.

Still taking suggestions on what shop Caly needs.

Thanks for all the suggestions so far:)

They also sell the items for all the ped but don't bother to repair them.

Twin peaks floor 2 shop 2. Mighty max
Emerald mall also floor 2 I think, Kikki jikki

Cat's

They also sell the items for all the ped but don't bother to repair them.

In My shops I repair most all items before selling... seems the right thing to do.:cool:

In My shops I repair most all items before selling... seems the right thing to do.:cool:

What do you think, a newbie will choose a repaired item 50+5 ped or similar, but not repaired for 10+5? In this case I mean only UL items, of course ;)

Back