Looking for hunting partner

Hatsune Miku

Provider
Society
Suicide Squad ™
Hatsune Xpl0jd Miku
I am searching for a hunting partner that uses near the same gear as me (And clan members now).

My Gear

Armor:
Adjusted Harrier

Weapons:
Z12 Barbarella
Ozpyn Chon S1X1 (T4)
Ancient Red Scorpion (T3)

Amps:
Omegaton A101
ZX Sinkadus

Healers:
10-Pulse Unit
Vivo T10

Updated my gear, I created my own society now also for mini grinders like me :) need some help when members to pass qualification. I also know how to hunt now so this thread is not really needed anymore but I was thinking to post my hunting log on here but not sure anyone would be interested.

Last edited:
People can give suggestions here, but my first advice is to get a good mentor who will help you progress, even after your mentorship is completed. Also I would save the shock trooper armor for much later. The markup is too high and at this point the decay would far outweigh its benefits, unless you are not getting hit. :)

I only use shock tropper for mobs that can hit like Traeskeron.

big traesk or baby one ? because if it's the baby one boy you are wasting that armor XD ;)

does it matter? because they never hit me as i move faster than them. plus there the ONLY mob I hunt with that armor

Find a good soc to join.

I have been in a few now but none seem to let me come along on hunts, I think its cuz im new :/

Combibos north of port atlantis. Or team up at boreas or osere. You can also go east of Fort troy if the small kerbies are still there and hunt them with your setup. You could even catch a ride to camp phoenix with that gear and hunt bery young and snables. Good luck and happy hunting.

I have been in a few now but none seem to let me come along on hunts, I think its cuz im new :/

Don't Feed the Animals does not discriminate on their society hunts. We try to do 2 per week. Your free to join them and check us out and if you like what you see your welcome to join.

does it matter? because they never hit me as i move faster than them. plus there the ONLY mob I hunt with that armor

if baby one yea that trick work hell it work also with the big one ^^ but you are wasting it on small one never use it again on young to prov maybe guardian ;)

Might help to put your full avatar name on your profile so people could message you in game.

I am searching for a hunting partner that uses near the same gear as me.
I am new so i hunt small mobs but i hunt almost 100% of my time online.

My Gear

Armor:
Adjusted Harrier
Earth Shock Trooper

Weapons:
Z12 Barbarella
Ozpyn Chon S1X1 (T4)

Amps:
Omegaton A101
ZX Sinkadus

Healers:
10-Pulse Unit
Vivo T10

Also I would like some advise on what mobs would fit my current setup. I am willing to upgrade some like other armours and possably a CAP-10 smuggler but I will be keeping all old gear as i enjoy playing at this level as i can easy hunt alot and able to depo more than i can hunt to build bankroll.
Hit me up in-game pal ;)

I am searching for a hunting partner that uses near the same gear as me.
I am new so i hunt small mobs but i hunt almost 100% of my time online.

My Gear

Armor:
Adjusted Harrier
Earth Shock Trooper

Weapons:
Z12 Barbarella
Ozpyn Chon S1X1 (T4)

Amps:
Omegaton A101
ZX Sinkadus

Healers:
10-Pulse Unit
Vivo T10

Also I would like some advise on what mobs would fit my current setup. I am willing to upgrade some like other armours and possably a CAP-10 smuggler but I will be keeping all old gear as i enjoy playing at this level as i can easy hunt alot and able to depo more than i can hunt to build bankroll.

Foul young to scout
Cornudacaudas(whatever) young to old
Angry Barnies (Faucervix) Young to provider
Combibos Young to Provider
Berys
Exarosaurs
Daikibas
The other type of Corn, not the other other type

Shit... the list goes on and on.

Harrier is only good for looking like Robocop, Shock Trooper might be too much
For small mobs adj pixie is hard to beat and adj pixie + 5b plates can handle a lot of bigger mobs.

Combibos can still pleasantly surprise you with real globals.

Foul young to scout
Cornudacaudas(whatever) young to old
Angry Barnies (Faucervix) Young to provider
Combibos Young to Provider
Berys
Exarosaurs
Daikibas
The other type of Corn, not the other other type

Shit... the list goes on and on.

Harrier is only good for looking like Robocop, Shock Trooper might be too much
For small mobs adj pixie is hard to beat and adj pixie + 5b plates can handle a lot of bigger mobs.

Combibos can still pleasantly surprise you with real globals.

Ty for your list there Im sure that will help me I might try some of these mobss and I dont ave EST anymore as I dont hunt mobs that cant reach me anymore but I would like to defend the fact that it was the perfect armor for what I was using it for at the time.

if baby one yea that trick work hell it work also with the big one ^^ but you are wasting it on small one never use it again on young to prov maybe guardian ;)

If you get hit more than once or twice by traesk, then you are doing it wrong. And I'm only giving the once or twice to account for lag or ninja spawning. You don't need armor for traesk.

Ty for your list there Im sure that will help me I might try some of these mobss and I dont ave EST anymore as I dont hunt mobs that cant reach me anymore but I would like to defend the fact that it was the perfect armor for what I was using it for at the time.

Hell, you don't have to defend your choice of armors. If you like how it looks is good enough reason to wear it.
If I had armor that would allow me to run around looking like Gene Simmons from KISS, I'd wear only that no matter how crappy it was.

I dont think you understand why I had that armor but thats not the point anymore lol

lol I dont hate him xD KISS was one of my fav bands as a kid :cool:

Looking at your choice of gear and overall approach, seems you are already way more knowledgeable than most of the people handing out advice in this thread lol

Good luck finding some partners!

you can say im a quick learner :p I can say with confidence I am 90% complete in winning this game lol I just need to cycle many many many many more k PED to find out hahaha. Might start streaming also but bad internet just hoping my PC can compencate lol

And yes Rufen you did play a huge part in my know hows :) big thanks mate.

http://www.twitch.tv/matty_telfer

pls dont flame me I know it wont be great but I hope to move home soon so hopefully come better internet also.

I love to team, even better with a grinding partner, same weapon-gear "DPS" means equal loots.
To lvl up hit/dmg together means bigger mobs, but ofcourse good standard MU loots and maybe have a chance to loot something rare.

Im up for it :yup:

Sadly there is no team missions which sucks!

Sadly there is no team missions which sucks!

This I hate as well! Missions is the main grind driver for me personally.
I love team hunting but it hurts to be on a mission mob and not getting any mission progress.
But I guess that is solved by having similar DPS.
At one point we where a team helping each other with a mission to finish it quicker, then we took turns to have the most dps.

I might contact you for some grinding once I'm back on Calypso!

I will be joining you once I have returned from Planet Cyrene with my new fap :wise:.

Back