Selling: Land Area: Formicacida Nest - OLA#21

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Lorfat

Stalker
Society
Dark Knights
Fatacuida Lorfat Lorfat
Addz and Lorfat are selling the OLA#21 - Formicacida Nest!

As you might be aware, this land has 2 'unique' DNA Formicacida, a mob that has an Iron Mission running in game.
Post your offers here or PM one of us!

SB 180k PED
BO 200k PED

ola21_mar_2012.jpg

For more details on OLA #21 send a PM to Addz or Lorfat.

Thanks!

Tuesday bumpers

Nice marketing image, I wonder what a current up to date loot table would look like for them.

Hey, I assume this LA doesnt have LA name which shows globals?

Hey, I assume this LA doesnt have LA name which shows globals?
Correct! The land does not have a customized 'global message' in place!

However, if you want to have a rough idea of the number of hunting globals on our land, you can follow this link:
http://www.entropialife.com/ViewMob.aspx?M=116
I'd say that 97% of all formicacida globals ingame, happen in our Land! :)

Also note that we don't do any publicity to the land, and we rarely ever run any event over there!
So the number of globals and the tax income can increase substantially, if the future buyer decides to do so.

The land has ofc more potential, but we just don't have the time to run it properly! That's why we are selling it!

Keep the PM's coming! :cool:

Payout per week.

What is the payout per week?

What is the payout per week?
It depends..
Without any events, without any publicity, without any real effort from our side, we are getting average 2.5K/month, since the Iron Mission is on, but this can drop to 500-800 if MA puts the eomons/longtooths in game for the entire month..

There was only 2 occasions when Addz and I really organized an event at our land, and the monthly income taxes reached 6.6K and 8.4K/month (and that was before the Iron Mission was available)!
So, if you have the time to run this land properly, you can easily improve its results substantially!

Up for grabs!

Bring
Up
My

We're still looking to sell this, but I'm happy to keep collecting PEDs in the mean time :)

Friday shopping day!

Thread can be closed! :cool:

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back