Selling: Full Set Nemesis (M) Tier 1.4 - 2.5

Status
Please reply by conversation.

e-lite

Society
Magnum Opus
Xaero e-lite Cynque
**SOLD**

I very recently took over this armor set in a trade I made. But after reconsidering my other armors, I have decided I do not need it and I am looking to get my PED's out of it.

So, I am selling a complete set Unlimited Nemesis (M) <-- Right click and open in new tab for stats and details

Asking price TT+700 PED (For a total of 935 PED) which I have based on current auction history for Tiered pieces accordingly and placed it slightly under.

The set is in Tier 1.4 to 2.5 and has tiers as follows:

Nemesis Harness (M) Tier 2.5
Nemesis Thigh Guards (M) Tier 2.5
Nemesis Arm Guards (M) Tier 2.3
Nemesis Helmet (M) Tier 2.2
Nemesis Gloves (M) Tier 1.6
Nemesis Shin Guards (M) Tier 1.4
Nemesis Foot Guards (M) Tier 1.7

Together with a set of 5B plates this armor gives great protection even against higher level of monsters. (See image below for 5B stats)

McMFAw3.jpg

See below picture for Tier Rates

FYYax3B.jpg

Last edited:
This set is still for sale!

This marvelous and classic armor by M&J is still for sale!

Don't go out explore in your underwear looking like a newbie, come get this legendary armor set today!

You can be the mobs' nemesis today.

Are you sick of the high markup (L) armor scam? Are you ready to start making hunting profit? Then THIS armor is for you!

If you care about real economic protection and your appearance, THIS is the Armor for you!

Hi,

I maybe interested in the armour, please pm me in game "Charley Moondog 1969" or send me a message here.

Regards Moondog

Someone with poor trade ethics stood me up on buying this set without even bother to PM me that he changed his mind, Soooo, this marvelous set is still up for sale!

Price has been lowered to slightly below auction history for tiered pieces.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back