Maintenance Fee for Shops (with a twist)

Maintenance Fee for Shops - Good or Bad idea

• Fee with Twist is a GOOD idea

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Fee with Twist is a BAD idea

Votes: 31 83.8%
  • I don't care ...

Votes: 2 5.4%

• Total voters
As already mentioned your fee can be avoided with "fake sales" and nothing would change. Why would Mindark pay to develop a shop register ? If a system thrive you invest more into it, if not you avoid beating a death horse.

Malls are horrible laggy and i avoid them as good as i can , the same goes for most other shop locations. As long as i can't BUY things with a shop but only sell them i wont see enough interest sparking to justify an overhaul.

i hope u understand that many shops are empty because its quite hard to sell items there compared to AH, not many people visit them, and it takes a lot of time to check every shop even in a single mall to see what they have to offer, and in general visiting mall and shops is a pain, waiting for all the items to load and etc... Shops are empty for a reason, they are made into a houses and warehouses because it does not work as it was meant to.

Ofc there are few very popular shops, cuz owners are selling stuff there waaay below AH price, but its on their expenses, so adding additional fee to that loss is madness..
Shops are empty because it's impossible to compete with AH , period. Once ma fixes this, maybe get rid of ah and tax shops sales instead, this game will blossom into the next level. That might then in investors investing capital into the businesses. Then this game becomes seriously one of a kind and dynamic

Back