Eomon Blood Samples exchange?!

Cerberis

Elite
Society
house of gamers
Cerb Hulk Beris
Maybe i miss something, or understood wrong, but it had to be some new missions or something like that for eomon blood samples, right? I can not find anything about that :ahh:

tey hinted at it yes,in an kinda vague way though :)

there is one NPC that accepts the samples already, often overlooked
it works very nicely for blood samples since it displays no value but then you still get the peds

it works very nicely for blood samples since it displays no value but then you still get the peds

You talk about trade terminal? :laugh:

Agreed! :lolup:

Hmmm, to tt or not to tt. 1000 ped worth of samples and I'm afraid that the day after I get tired of holding them there will be a new turn in for MF amps or something.

To the top!

Anyone else still waiting for the 'other use' for eomon blood samples????????????

Quick search didn't come up with anything but I thought I read a ma statement regarding further use of the samples.

Platform vu usually is in late february/march. Maybe then.

We got explosives during that time. :]

To the top!

Anyone else still waiting for the 'other use' for eomon blood samples????????????

Quick search didn't come up with anything but I thought I read a ma statement regarding further use of the samples.

Maybe after next migration? :laugh:

Maybe after next migration? :laugh:

:laugh:
Unfortunately we have become use to MA's timeframes.

It would just be nice to know if I should free up a few k ped by dumping junk samples or play the "maybe someday eu waiting game. " :laugh:

Eomon Blood Sample Exchange ?

:scratch2:

Nothing will happen until "x" amount of samples have been tt'ed (destroyed). Ma is just waiting until the number is low enough to reach the optimum number that MA has decided it wants available at the time of the MF amps, and to insure people have to hunt for them next migration.

As it stands now, there are just too many in game. They were too obvious with their hint, dropped too many of them, and didn't realize how many would save them.

So tt all your samples!

Please...the sooner the better :D

How do I know this? The ones I am NOT tt'ing have told me so.

Nothing will happen until "x" amount of samples have been tt'ed (destroyed). Ma is just waiting until the number is low enough to reach the optimum number that MA has decided it wants available at the time of the MF amps, and to insure people have to hunt for them next migration.

As it stands now, there are just too many in game. They were too obvious with their hint, dropped too many of them, and didn't realize how many would save them.

So tt all your samples!

I agree with this post, i am sure lots and lots are stored in inventory, even i have a shitload from last migration gathering dust. (no i won't tt them :))

So tt all your samples!

#TinFoilHat

That's silly..........but probably true :eyecrazy:

"Forum: Dev's Corner
Communicate with the developers of Planet Calypso."

One way communication ?

Bump for Info! :)

The new Eomon Blood Sample NPC is at /pos.
-kappa

Back