• I don´t care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Bear

Stalker
Society
Shaolin
Georg Bear Mavel
Often you loot Limited Items, be it BP or other items with low condition or just a few clicks. Some of those items have such a low value that it often does not make sence to sell them at auction or to sell them at all.

Make Limited Items fuseable
a) Broken items can´t be fused
b) Only the TT of above the "broken" condition will be used.
c) BP (L) can be fused unlimited
d) You will need a tool, similar to a refiner, which will decay a little (MA fee): Fuser (L)

Item Example:
Merge / Fuse
1. Item TT 9,5
+
2. item TT 1,5
Result
One new Item TT 11PED (with new random TIR) + 1 Broken item with minimal TT or PED

BP Example:
100 Clicks Welding Wire + 25 Clicks Welding Wire = 125 clicks Welding Wire

PS:
If you have an item with nice Tier -> don´t merge it, the value is in the Tiers. If you have a few crap TIR items with low TT, Merge / Fuse them and your new item might even have better TIR.

You can only Merge / Fuse TT above the minimum condition. So you end up with e.g. one "new" full TT item and one "broken" item with min. TT.

Last edited:
instead of posting a shitload of idea's in a few days you should think about it more...
way easier to change the auction fee's..
what are you gonna do with tier numbers.. how about half used L items wich are partly tiered etc

It was suggested before that limited items be made stackable for the purpose of auctioning. I think this would make more sense. Some conditions as you pointed out would have to be met of course, to avoid hiding broken stuff in a stack. I suggest it must not be used up below first warning level. Tiers of course could no longer be individually checked, so the feature would only be useful where these are not relevant.

instead of posting a shitload of idea's in a few days you should think about it more...
what are you gonna do with tier numbers.. how about half used L items wich are partly tiered etc

Yeah, sure, remove all fees and decay too! :wtg:

Fu*k Tiers on (L) or make a suggestion = what about being constructive?

He just bored :laugh:

OP, go play EU, feed MA, not us!

??
I tell you why it's a bad idea & what would be an easier fix.., isn't that constructive?
If you can't accept that, fine by me
Just don't expect me to go with your idea & figure out how the undoable should be done.
Also, by now you should know that MA likes their auction fee's, or they would've changed the fee on the ELM items a long time ago as several ppl complained about it

For OP, could work! I think I like it :)

Keep being creative and share your ideas, don't let the change resistors/post collectors get you down.

For OP, could work! I think I like it :)

Keep being creative and share your ideas, don't let the change resistors/post collectors get you down.

thx for the 'name calling' but you didn't come with an answer to my question about tiers.
On another note, it has a reason higher TT L stuff has more mu during events.. like switching time.
I'm sure there are more issue's but being treated like this.. you can go figure it out yourselfs as I'm done wasting my time on arrogant ppl

love it!

only problems i see is that those 3% you'd lose is a big deal and merging would only make sense if what you were trying to fix had a greater value to you, like it being tiered.

that being said if this was possible for the sake of keeping tiered items everyone would have a t10 lc60

maybe lose additional % of tt each tier? so at t10 if you wanted to up the tt you'd have to spend 2 rifles as 1 would only give you 50% or something

Folks, what is this behaviour. The idea may need some more work, but it starts off with correctly identifying a problem. The forum exists for discussing such things. It is you who give him shit for trying who are bored and ought to go feed the loot pool instead.

Perhaps the tier problem could be overcome by averaging the tiers together?

This could also be weighted based on the condition of each items.

Folks, what is this behaviour. The idea may need some more work, but it starts off with correctly identifying a problem. The forum exists for discussing such things. It is you who give him shit for trying who are bored and ought to go feed the loot pool instead.

I identified a problem & he 'attacked' me for it..
reread my 1st post...
The thing about thinking more b4 posting stands, I'm sure he didn't think a long time about his idea b4 posting & looking at his other posts I know he can do better.
It's actually a compliment depending on how you look at it.

Perhaps the tier problem could be overcome by averaging the tiers together?

This could also be weighted based on the condition of each items.

wouldn't be fair
T10 +T0 = what??

I identified a problem & he 'attacked' me for it..
reread my 1st post...
The thing about thinking more b4 posting stands, I'm sure he didn't think a long time about his idea b4 posting & looking at his other posts I know he can do better.
It's actually a compliment depending on how you look at it.

wouldn't be fair
T10 +T0 = what??

Well, what do you expect with a post like this:

It is easier to remove auction fees, but next you need to adjust the Shoping Taxes. Remove them all and there will be less for the loot pool. I am not so sure about the loot pool thing, but ragrding to posts from MA the fees go to the pool and not to MA. Also i think Auction fees are a good thing because they prevent that people put tt stuff on Auction with crazy MU / BO in hope some stupid might buy it.

It is a valid point to ask what to do about the Tier rates. In my oppinion it is not of much concern. If you value the Tier rates of an item more than the Tier rates and high TT you get on the "new" item after merge /fuse -> Don´t do it! Its up to you. I really can´t see why it is a big problem. It is ment to fuse fresh looted stuff, not your super Tier L item you have been using a lot.

However, thanks a lot about "I can do better" :) Maybe you revalidate this suggestion and come to the conclusion that it ain´t that bad after all.

PS: It was not right to attack you - but I really appriciate a dicussion based on logic more than things i can´t figure out what to think of.

Reactions: das
auction fee & shopping tax afaik have a relation.. it's easy to adjust both with the same algo
about the tier rates..
To be honnest, I don't know what to do with them.. maybe I should think about it a few days, then again EU isn't worth thinking over atm for me.. so up to the others to solve that
Maybe my first post was a bit rude depending on how you read it but is surely wasn't ment like that & I hope you can understand that.
I can also add that I didn't vote on the poll yet untill you come up witha more advanced resolution :D
So in the end, do what you Always do (smoke pot or get drunk?) & expand your idea a bit more & then I'll vote.
But as it is now, there's too many questions left to be answered for me

just thought of another reason why MA wouldn't implement it... CONDITION CRAFTING

EDIT : I know res MU is low atm but... we don't know for sure what MA's plan is.. alltough I can guess & then condition wouldn't matter as imo they are on a path to destroy every bit of mu in this game

I would have rather liked items to be smashed into residue for crafting than the explosive residue mill we have now.

I would have rather liked items to be smashed into residue for crafting than the explosive residue mill we have now.

except would you really pay 200% weapon MU to increase the tt of what your crafting? and at the same time lose 3% of full tt everytime you did

like I said it's a brilliant idea but either the 3% limit can't apply and tier rates would be reset or the % of what you lose increases exponentially with tiers making high tier weapons expensive to maintain but then there's no reason to maintain low tier ones since you lose 3% each time

tbh people allreayd pay high % for high tier weapons I think alot would pay an equal price or more to be able to maintain those weapons for events and pvping

just thought of another reason why MA wouldn't implement it... CONDITION CRAFTING

EDIT : I know res MU is low atm but... we don't know for sure what MA's plan is.. alltough I can guess & then condition wouldn't matter as imo they are on a path to destroy every bit of mu in this game

Yes, but crafing would not change that much if Res prices don´t go up much. Res is a good "filler" to raise TT and make the item "less expencive". Thats because the costs of crafting are within the MU of the other stuff.

So if you craft something usefull, you craft on Success and not on condition and fill with Res. It would be a bad idea to not use Res and Fuse /Merge low TT items you crafted - it would be much much more expencive.

I am not sure why Tier level is such a big thing or a potentional show stopper. If you have an item with nice Tier -> don´t merge it, the value is in the Tiers. If you have a few crap Tier items with low TT, Merge / Fuse them and your new item might even have better Tier rates.

Also i wrote that you can only Merge / Fuse TT above the minimum condition. So you end up with e.g. one "new" full TT item and one "broken" item with min. TT.

There is no way this needs to happen. Give me a way to use 2k ped of L rings first.

Hey everyone! We all have full tt esi's now on the market!

Take away condition limit , I am fine with that...on everything, it is way easier...

There is no way this needs to happen. Give me a way to use 2k ped of L rings first.

Wait till next update when the decay for those is introduced. You will get rid of that value .. just wait :silly2:

PS: What has the condition limit to do with it? And why not merging ESIs? If you need a big one... why not??

Wait till next update when the decay for those is introduced. You will get rid of that value .. just wait :silly2:

Not when i cant trade em and I dont need them!!! :silly2:

Decay of rings is already with us, I'm surprised no one has noticed (or if they have, not posted about it)

Lets see how (L) rings can be fused together first, we may get some kind of Combiner (L) tool to go with our Refiner, Repairer, TT and Harvester. :)

The OP states a problem with looting (L) items with low % of TT value but provides a solution that appears to affect weapons that have low % of TT because they have been used. This allows complications with tiering weapons and making weapons more valuable as they are used. The more complications, the more chance of bugs.

How about as an alternate proposal allow a one time repair of looted (L) items that have never been used. Tiering of items appears to include a counter that shows how many times the item was used; this counter could be used to determine if the item is repairable.

Example: Solomate Azuro with TT of .04 could be repaired to full TT of .7 if it has never been used.

Limitations of proposal:
-- Buyers would have to assume that items on the AH would not be repairable.
-- Blueprints not included (I've never seen one outside the technicians or AH).
-- Do items drop with tiers or ready to tier?

Decay of rings is already with us, I'm surprised no one has noticed (or if they have, not posted about it)

Not sure what decay you are seeing with rings.. but the 2 i have on. have only decayed 4 pec total since i put them on weeks ago. that is 2 pec per ring for the 1 time I put them on.

SpikE

For the tier problem, they could average out tiers of the combined items, not sure whats so hard about that. Example 1 item has all 100s tiers and the other 500s, new item averages at 300s (100+500 = 600/2 = 300)

And people wonder why this place is becoming a Buy/sell site??:dunno:

Bear, The idea has some merit but still has more work needed. Suggest you examine it in a smaller fashion. I'm not sure MA will want to kill the (L) market by letting you combine two weapons but look forward to seeing you prove that out.

You will also need to work out a reason to have MA want to do this from a business standpoint.. what fees will they abandon by doing it? Where do they make up those funds? What is in it for them? Without that you have no hope of getting them to put it in place.

Good Luck!

Not sure what decay you are seeing with rings.. but the 2 i have on. have only decayed 4 pec total since i put them on weeks ago. that is 2 pec per ring for the 1 time I put them on.

SpikE

Thats decay, they decay in the same way clothing does.

And people wonder why this place is becoming a Buy/sell site??:dunno:

Bear, The idea has some merit but still has more work needed. Suggest you examine it in a smaller fashion. I'm not sure MA will want to kill the (L) market by letting you combine two weapons but look forward to seeing you prove that out.

You will also need to work out a reason to have MA want to do this from a business standpoint.. what fees will they abandon by doing it? Where do they make up those funds? What is in it for them? Without that you have no hope of getting them to put it in place.

Good Luck!
Thanks, i will try :)

Why should this kill the L market?

You loot 2 weapons of the same kind. Full TT would be 100 PED.
Weapon A has 75PED
Weapon B only 6PED
Minimum TT for both is included and is 3 PED each.
MU is 105%

Today
you would probably TT Weapon B and only sell Weapon A. Thats because 105% would be 6.3 PED but the min Auction Fee is already .50 PED.

Your return:
MU +TT of Weapon A = 78,75 (minus Auction Fee)
TT of Weapon B = 6PED
Total: 84,75 PED

MA gets no auction fee, it is recycled into Loot Pool (MA Statement). Gain for MA =0

With Merge / Fuse
:
Weapon A + Weapon B = Weapon C with TT=78 PED + 3 PED (or broken item...)
MA gain = Decay of Fuser, for example .10PED

Your Return:
Weapon C, TT= 78PED at 105% = 81,90 PED (minus auction fee)
+ 3 PED (broken item)
84,9 - Fuser Decay (0.10)= 84,8
Total: 84,80

At this small scale example you get 5 PEC more, MA gets 10 PEC more.
On long term this money comes from Auction fee you saved, but it might also lower the MU because it is less influenced by "Buy & Try" pruchases at higher MU. At the end, it is questionable if you actually would have more money - possible, but not certain.

Now imagine you have multiple items which you merge to one full TT Item. Not only it is more usefull and convinient to have a full TT item, but you save auction fee, storage, gain some PED and MA gets a small share - without harming market, MA, your pocket or the game mechanics. For me, thats good.

I can´t see a show stopper. The suggestion has a few simple rules which already take care of all questions or "problems" which have been posted so far.
IF not!, it would be really nice to read something like: IF A and B then Z, so there is a problem.

Last edited:
Thats decay, they decay in the same way clothing does.

And if thats the only decay your expecting with rings i am afraid you might be in for a shock.

And if thats the only decay your expecting with rings i am afraid you might be in for a shock.

Or you might be.

Depends if Rings stay as Clothing or become converted to Armor - and so take damage with hits.

If you think they'll decrease in TT for duration worn, I cant see it happening personally.

Back