laptop spec

Ancient

Stalker
Society
Atlantis
Jack Ancient O'Neill
Does anybody who uses a laptop know if AMD Radeon R5 or R7 graphics cards are decent enough for playing Entorpia and what settings you can play it on?

Does anybody who uses a laptop know if AMD Radeon R5 or R7 graphics cards are decent enough for playing Entorpia and what settings you can play it on?

Im not using laptop but im using 6700 APU without discreet VGA (so should have lower horsepower than r7 card) and its fine @fullHD@low

Laptops tend to get warm/hot even. When this happens, performance goes down too much. If you can still choose, go desktop. Unless you are prepared to go deep...

Laptops tend to get warm/hot even. When this happens, performance goes down too much. If you can still choose, go desktop. Unless you are prepared to go deep...

Agree :wise:

even the best laptops dropping in performance too quick, because of extend heat!

My wife uses an Asus UX305 which i borrow from time to time. Because of HighDPI Monitor its only useable in full screen and low res at Low or Mid settings. Low is ok for a Hunt, Medium can get laggy.

It does get hot, but hey, it does not even have a fan :laugh:

Sum up: its totally useable for this and that in EU.

I use...

...an ASUS G74SX series laptop...screams in every mode...rarely hiccups...and its SO FRICKIN mobile...it does get hot...but since I play in my walk-in freezer it does fine...

Brick

Back