What is your goto MOB in between events ?

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
I Don't like to grind big mobs all day. I like to save my ped for the events because I think the loot is better.

My go to mobs are kerrbies. I love those guys:). Not any real big globals. although I did get one around 550. What I do like is the small investment and getting some skills along the way. According to E-Life they have about the most globals of any of the mobs when there is not an event on.

Anyway just wondering. Let me know wheat you think.

zombies, demons, dragons. love em

When was there last a gap between events then? :cool:

Proteron, feffox, aurli (domes or lair). I don't play much, but when I do, I hunt for the thrill of something nice hitting :). Never does though :(

Prots for mission, & usually Big Levi, Big Feffox, Big Big Bulks, maybe some little Dasps... and a Vortex when I can find one...

I like high HP mobs! :thumbup:

(enjoying some Warlock 08's lately too, they're fun!)

atm I only kill some hundreds bitches (Electro Dance Machines) here and then, because I am not in the mood to invest big without some nice chances for markup

I would love to be able to break even at big mobs and turnover a few K Ped any day buy I guess MA doesnt want me to :laugh:

Troxies :) i love those! Expect those at the rig cuz they have a bad tendens too eat my ass when im at my fence:laugh:

Mostly Formicacida and Proterons if I wana kill something meaty

Small argos and drones if I wana kill something squishy

Calypso
Feffoid - Maffoid - Atrox - Atrax and when I have lot of PED to spend Feffox ofc

Rocktropia
Zombies (my specialty) Demons - Pop Dragons and GORILLAS :yup:

oh! I do dailies so any kind of weirdo mobs are good to go also

Locusta ;) but then... I don't do events :laugh:

Ohhhhh...

Snables when I like to relax...Bots....Feffox..:wtg:

I mostly hunt combibo outside of the events, i do like the events but i can't (yet) solo the big mobs ;) so usually do those in team. and if i want to have some fun i go do some atrox youngs or argonauts

I try to mix it up on Caly it is Troxs and Eviscerators

On Ark I always do Tiarak - I skilled long blades on the small ones and as my skills have increased I now hunt the bigger ones which is possible with hangar armour and plates

Cyrene- usually paneleon or tide claws

RT - always the vixens (think what you like about that)

new_hogglos.jpg

Anything small.

From snables, merps, fouls, argos aso.

Always fun to do some small mobs in between :)

Either of my LAs on ark is where I go.. it is a bit theraputic.. not an advertisement.. it's just what I do. For whatever reason, I don't find any enjoyment hunting on calypso.

It used to be that my goto was argonauts but then iron is now TT food so...

I prefer to do instances over mob grinding after large events like MM, HM, Migration, etc. Or target mining more then hunting.

Our society also hosts weekly hunts that I participate in but those are a fixed selection of LA mobs and usually depends on power of the society hunting group to decide which mob we hunt.

Usually takes a few weeks after a big event ends before I find it worth going out and grinding again. But by then another big event starts.

Always fun to do some small mobs in between :)

killing small easy stuff makes me fall asleep, there's no thrill, it's so boring! :zzz:

Punies - I only need 8k more bones ;)

I love Shubs, I would marry one if I could. I mean 4 boobs?! Come on.

On calypso I love the big combibo at solfais but only at solfais, loot seems cursed on them elsewhere....atm im on cyrene and loving rhino beetles until my fapper comes back from vacation!

Poop dragons, ambulimax,atrox,proteron young. Pop dragons gotta be my fav though

I've always liked Atrax, Cornundacaudas (Cudas), Fouls & Argos...I used to enjoy Feffing/Biffing it up before their HP was Beefed up. Used to like Gokis & Frogs (Tripudions) but now they're too hard to target. I currently spend much of my time culling the Nexnecis population.

I've always liked Atrax, Cornundacaudas (Cudas), Fouls & Argos...I used to enjoy Feffing/Biffing it up before their HP was Beefed up. Used to like Gokis & Frogs (Tripudions) but now they're too hard to target. I currently spend much of my time culling the Nexnecis population.

They're corns - you have been around long enough to remember corn beach :laugh: The greatest hunting grounds in the history of PE.

Back