Achievement: 500K XP Daikiba

Gratz, shame they don't grow in size with xp, would be impressive to see.

Yep, indeed, I am hoping this will translate into something useful someday:)

Gratz Kombinator, It's nice to see pets being trained to high levels.
I help train a Bristlehog to L100 a while back. Takes a Very Long time to train.

Many gratz on this achievement - may I ask a question though?

Is there any point other than personal pride in the achievement?

The DAN of daikibas :)

:eyecrazy: I have had mine for months and keep it out all the time and rotate through the tricks options when its about 99% and keep it fed... its almost lvl 18 with about 49k xp. Do you just keep cycling through the tricks and feeding it no matter what the focus is?

Gratz a well trained pet there.

That +54 buff must certainly help xp gain.

Looking forward to the epic battles.

Rick

Need any fruit? ;)

Congratulations, do you have the highest level pet in game?

Very impressive!

Need any fruit? ;)

Impressive!

It's going to be interesting this ratio of levels -v- xp and what that will mean.

Maybe more levels opens more uses in battles, and xp is health.
I think different pets will have certain jobs in your compet city, maybe not all fighters.

Maybe one pet will just not cut it.

Rick

I think I will take this one up to 60 and then try some other ones, perhaps level a trox for a while.

It will indeed be interesting to see what use and options come with high levels, although I am rather sure there are 1-2 people out there with higher level daikis.

Need any fruit? ;)

Very impressive!
Why do you have fruit in abundance? LOL

It would be really cool if at higher levels it actually increased in size to the original and beyond, as the original size was pretty cool and was randomly stolen by MA some time ago, this can be a way to give it back.

And as for eggs, perhaps ability to breed and make daiki farms for meat and skins would be an idea:)

Back