Votes: 8 14.3%

• Total voters
Status

XLT

Dominant
Society
Freelancer
Xrated La Tina
Helo i do some DPS service for a while now i ask only decay so just to get swirls. On one of my services a guy/girl did logged of suddenly after a run whitout paying my decay this has been allready a month... Well i did try to contact but no answer on forum or ingame for a week or 2. But i knew he did loged on cus he was on different planet everytime looking at FL. Well he told me was gonna pay last weekend and he didnt pay then he told me thursday 10/09 but told me at 10.00 MA time i told him i cant cus i work. no reply... This weekend he has been on but didnt try to contact to pay me. So what u guys think have i got a chance to see my 208 peds back? Well it aint much but its something. here some screen about his excuses.

Well bye and gl all

Last edited:
Yes, you were scammed. Hence the problem with these types of services. You won't get your peds back. Change up your model and learn from it.

A typhoon hacked my account once too :(

Personally I would never run a service like this unless my clients were well established players or trusted soc mates/friends. Try to get the money up front next time, or get it periodically during the hunt.

I would say YES you did get scammed. Problem is that no one here can do anything else than guess about it.

His explenation seems to me a bit impulsive and unlikely to have happened, that brought me to the conclusion that he is lying to you. But sometimes different unlucky events happen in a row and therefore he could be telling the truth... Lets see what he says "next week"? After that i think a conclusion can be made

Give him more time!You can't do anything more than that!

Also, if you want to keep doing your service, make a survey for people you can trust (for example here in forums you can find alot of trustworthy people)
and
Make a list with those who already paid you!

Wish you to get your decay soon

PS. I believe in people "good will" so I'm not going to vote!

Guy may have been hacked, guy may not have been hacked. Of course, he must've been hacked before his avatar used your service, otherwise there is no explanation for the log off.

You really need to come up with a better model.

Think you could add a poll after creating a thread or something...

About the scamming, well my feeling says likely.

Í don't do much services anymore, but I always demand payment upfront... 208Ped is a lot of money.

Yeah it looks like you got scammed, BUT with posts like this you minimize the chances of getting back you peds. Imagine yourself in her/his shoes. You are hiring a service and loot is terrible, so terrible that you dont even have peds to pay for the service. Shit... I ll cut my connection until i can deposit.. Shit... my bank account is empty... Should probably sell something i have in storage on ohter planets.. Lets hope i can do it, without him seeing me.. Damn hey i had a problem, i am really sorry, doing my best to get back to you.. BOOM thread on forum, saying you are a scammer...

Imho, you didnt got scammed, you just got debt that you do not know if it will ever be payed, as the other party still promises to pay, i think posting it here, doesnt help at all.

I have been in similar situation also, thats why i add % for all my loans, if money not back with the date specified, i add 25ped each week to it (but this must be agreed on beforehand) and usually i dont give out loans, it is just some ppl dont have enough peds for something i am selling and i trust them with pay Schedule.

May I have the name on PM maybe? I hope he pays some day but...

You are hiring a service and loot is terrible, so terrible that you dont even have peds to pay for the service. Shit...
You don't hire a service if you can't pay for it no matter the outcome. Gambling with loaned or owed money ought to be treated like attempted scam, because they make repayment dependant on luck. If it works out, nobody notices and they get away with it. But if not, there simply is no excuse for the greed.

Yeah it looks like you got scammed, BUT with posts like this you minimize the chances of getting back you peds. Imagine yourself in her/his shoes. You are hiring a service and loot is terrible, so terrible that you dont even have peds to pay for the service. Shit... I ll cut my connection until i can deposit.. Shit... my bank account is empty... Should probably sell something i have in storage on ohter planets.. Lets hope i can do it, without him seeing me.. Damn hey i had a problem, i am really sorry, doing my best to get back to you.. BOOM thread on forum, saying you are a scammer...

Imho, you didnt got scammed, you just got debt that you do not know if it will ever be payed, as the other party still promises to pay, i think posting it here, doesnt help at all.

I have been in similar situation also, thats why i add % for all my loans, if money not back with the date specified, i add 25ped each week to it (but this must be agreed on beforehand) and usually i dont give out loans, it is just some ppl dont have enough peds for something i am selling and i trust them with pay Schedule.

Well i don't expect it back neither think is clear i wont get back cus he wont answer pm on forum or ingame but who knows.... Well i cant imagine myself is his/her shoes i dont go scamming people or lend peds. And well i only got scammed 3 times in my 8 years ingame i think thats a nice achievement no :D ? Just wanted to kinda warn people of the scam whit a poll and thread thats all.

Well gl all

Ohh yeah gonna keep doing the service tho just pay upfront now :)

Ohh yeah gonna keep doing the service tho just pay upfront now :)

Then comes the problem that people will have to rely on trusting you instead of the other way around. I'm not implying that you would do anything shady, but it might scare off potential clients. It's your service, but I'd probably offer half-up-front or something. :)

Last edited:
Set up service involving healer loot, then you automatically get payed.

Well got my peds back :D. Took only 2 months but like they say better late than never hahahaha

Well got my peds back :D. Took only 2 months but like they say better late than never hahahaha

Good to hear a happy ending to this story! :thumbup:

you could maybe edit 1st post, ppl dont read entiere thread should know he/she is not a "scammer" as every one says in next post
not really fair but not a scam
just imho

you could maybe edit 1st post, ppl dont read entiere thread should know he/she is not a "scammer" as every one says in next post
not really fair but not a scam
just imho

Taking 2 months to repay a debt that should have been paid immediately is still horrible. I hope he/she at least gave you some accumulated interest on top of that!

I'm not a scammer and never will be.. Damn the feeling of seeing this thread.. :(:(..I think my only mistake here is it took me months b4 I finally pay my debt.. And it is because our time of playing is different. It should've been settled sooner if only u go online on the time and date I told u. but still its my mistake and I apologize for that.. I hope there's still time to clear my name:(

Well I just got scammed tonight, not sure how I feel about it, but at least I can say more positive things about your character than the person who robbed me of my hard earned money!

Perhaps someone may know of a person called <removed avatar name> ingame? Anyhow, I'm glad this issue will get sorted out, I wonder if my issue will have a happy ending hmm :scratch:.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I just got scammed tonight, not sure how I feel about it, but at least I can say more positive things about your character than the person who robbed me of my hard earned money!

Perhaps someone may know of a person called ............. ingame? Anyhow, I'm glad this issue will get sorted out, I wonder if my issue will have a happy ending hmm :scratch:.

Sorry, we cannot confirm whether this person is a scammer until we know if she has been seen skilling up Mindforce @ Icarus or not.

See here https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?279177-Calling-all-PvP-ers/page2

Sorry, we cannot confirm whether this person is a scammer until we know if she has been seen skilling up Mindforce @ Icarus or not.

See here https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?279177-Calling-all-PvP-ers/page2

Noone made any suggestion that the person referred to in that thread was scamming anyone.
Raising that in this thread is entirely offtopic.

I'm not a scammer and never will be.. Damn the feeling of seeing this thread.. :(:(..I think my only mistake here is it took me months b4 I finally pay my debt.. And it is because our time of playing is different. It should've been settled sooner if only u go online on the time and date I told u. but still its my mistake and I apologize for that.. I hope there's still time to clear my name:(

/mod note/ The person Xrated La Tina made this thread about was not named, as this is not permitted under forum rules.
If that was you, then I'm pleased you've taken the opportunity to explain your side of what happened.

I hope members take note that the matter has now been finalised.
:locked:

Last edited:
Status
Back