Introducing the Entropia Universe Merchandise Store

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Many participants have contacted MindArk asking for official real-world Entropia Universe items.

[URL="http://store.entropiauniverse.com/"][/URL]
Entropia Universe merchandise store hoodie. Click to access the store.

We are pleased to introduce the launch of the Official Entropia Universe Merchandise Store featuring an initial product line of T-shirts, hoodies and mouse mats. More products will follow further on, so stay tuned to the Entropia Universe Facebook page and other channels for announcements of new products.

The merchandise store is operated by our partner Tictal. Orders are shipped directly from MindArk's office in Göteborg, Sweden to almost any location in the world via premium mail services from Postnord.

Welcome to the Entropia Universe Merchandise Store!

Originally Posted Here

Ok we got it.
I will buy 10 shirts .Well done MA.
Do you have winter-spring collection, I want one too.Also I want EU shoes too, can you do that for me.
Lovely I will dress all day & night from EU store.
GOOOOOD JOB !!

Neither of your posts had anything to do with the Merchandise announcement in the opening post, nor did your subsequent replies.

I recommend you both review the forum rules before making any further posts on the forum, paying particular attention to:

Forum Rules said:
3.2 - Off Topic
Please make every effort to keep your posts relevant to the active thread topic. Detours usually take a thread wildly off topic, and invite others to do the same. Off topic posts (and any responses to such posts) may be deleted without notice.

2.14 - Administrator/Moderator Criticism
Criticism of these forum rules, or Forum Staff implementation of these forum rules is NOT permitted in any publicly viewable area of the forum. Such content will be deleted without notice. If you disagree with how the forum is being moderated or administered, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of any forum page to contact the Forum Staff. If you are unclear about the purpose or interpretation of one of the forum rules, either contact an administrator via private message, or consult the PlanetCalypsoForum Rules Discussion thread.

They should have put the url on the items. -.-'

I wouldn't mind getting my hands on the hoodie, will be handy for the upcoming season. At around £35 delivered to UK it doesn't seem bad.

It would have been interesting to also have some in-game acknowledgement of these initial orders - it is of course a milestone of sorts for MindArk - like some universal ammo or maybe even the virtual version of the purchased items for my avatar.

The clothes aren't my cup of tea, but some artwork - posters, pictures, drawings - may tempt me to purchase something from the merchandise store.

I wouldn't mind getting my hands on the hoodie, will be handy for the upcoming season. At around £35 delivered to UK it doesn't seem bad.

It would have been interesting to also have some in-game acknowledgement of these initial orders - it is of course a milestone of sorts for MindArk - like some universal ammo or maybe even the virtual version of the purchased items for my avatar.

That would be nice. They may do something else in the next installment. They said they were starting small on the Facebook page.

Exactly. This is a virtual universe. Everything should tie back to it somehow. Otherwise you're just cheapening the idea of living a virtual life in Entropia.

$25 for a T-shirt? That's a hell of MU

yeah , nice , but a little more inspiration on this products please , a little expensive for a 1 dollar shirt,
10 cents the Entropia Universe writing , yes its a high MU , maybe in future you will come with something different , some new prints , some new products

Thinking of getting the hoodie or a T-shirt, really great to finally see EU merch :).

I agree with Steveyneo's idea, would be cool to get the shirt ingame too.

nvm.. i shall not feed the trolls

Last edited:
Great stuff, Thank You MindArk!

I don't see a big issue here, don't we want more participants?

People these days will google everything, so getting more people playing due to this advertisement is a good idea.

Where is the option to pay with peds?

I don't see a big issue here, don't we want more participants?

People these days will google everything, so getting more people playing due to this advertisement is a good idea.

We've got more than enough new players trying the game every day. Problem is they're not sticking around.

Hoody is cool. Crone suggest all the Dutch players get one. Crone will be able to recognise fellow entropians on the street. That would be awesome.

And originally archived here - http://www.entropiauniverse.com/bulletin/buzz/

And most important it have a date 2015-07-31 14:54.

So ve got to know this a month and half latter.
Should I guess that next VU will be announced in late november or something?

You have your dates wrong! The date is above the post
2015-07-31 14:54 is the date for the compet bulletin 7

I like the idea and would like a black dress shirt

Sweet. Will definitely be ordering myself a t-shirt. Looking forward to seeing what's coming in the future! :wtg:

You have your dates wrong! The date is above the post
2015-07-31 14:54 is the date for the compet bulletin 7

I like the idea and would like a black dress shirt

Yes lol I cheched it now, my bad.

Superb, at some point I will order something.

Rick

Ok, so how did a thread about T-shirts and sweatshirts get a dozen posts removed? :laugh:

I miss all the good stuff.

Ok, so how did a thread about T-shirts and sweatshirts get a dozen posts removed? :laugh:

I miss all the good stuff.

People forgetting this is a moderated forum and don't want to take responsibility for their actions.. and being off topic.

Hope they release an eu thong. GIVE ME AN ENTROPIA THONG NAO!

Would've hoped for something with more thought to it but will get something nonetheless...

EU bow-tie anyone?

Love it! Very geeky! I might get one for my gaming clothing collection!

Great stuff, Thank You MindArk!

Damn you got it fast.. for me (i ordered 3 minutes after they came to webshop) it was still in sweden yesterday. Anyways looks nice.

Back