Introducing the Entropia Universe Merchandise Store

I would like to see art and pictures suited well for frames. Some EU art is fairly good and would be nice to have in my home office on the wall If the quality is good

With so much cool clothing designed ingame why a dull hoodie?
I would like an Island shirt. Would go well with my small collection of Hawaii shirts :).

Items should also be added in-game when purchased IRL! :wtg: ;)
Not sure if anyone else mentioned it already as I'm too lazy to read through it all.

I think this is a great idea, the only thing lacking is a choice of colours and designs. The design illustrated is a bit boring, I would like to see Av's in armour with guns and or some of the mobs / vehicles etc.

Not sure if anyone else mentioned it already as I'm too lazy to read through it all.

I like that idea. turn a real world item into a virtual one, since they design it, it shouldn't be that hard to implement it.

.......and this RL purchase gives in game version as well

Great to see merch finally arrive after years of people asking for it, but whatever you do, don't give people in-game items when they buy the real-life version. This trend of buying more and more game items directly from MA instead of from players has already gone way too far and is extremely damaging to the health of the economy.

Damn you got it fast.. for me (i ordered 3 minutes after they came to webshop) it was still in sweden yesterday. Anyways looks nice.

Got mine directly from MA office on my Sweden road trip few weeks ago :wtg:

I have a white T-shirt with the EU logo on it and has never been used.
Some old LAN party I attended.

Is it going to take a month to ship like withdrawals? :laugh:

arrow.jpg

Just ordered my E shirt...see how long it takes...

Great idea, would be cool buy it through peds :smoke:
Yes it sounds so obvious, but two thoughts with this:
1. You pay a fee to get your money exchanged into PED in the first place. So you pay more for nothing in return.
2. It would amount to a withdrawal, and these take many weeks for reasons which are the subject of much speculation.

Yes it sounds so obvious, but two thoughts with this:
1. You pay a fee to get your money exchanged into PED in the first place. So you pay more for nothing in return.
2. It would amount to a withdrawal, and these take many weeks for reasons which are the subject of much speculation.

I thought about that too. MA would still need to do their *checks*.

Dodgy credit card, someone could order hundreds. (Not sure why they would though lol)

So, will probably never happen :mad:

Rgds

Ace

I just recieved mine, pretty happy about them. Fits nice! :)

Just received my t- shirt.. VERY nice quality.. Money well spent!

Got my hoodie today. Good quality and very nice fit (size L).

hoodie.jpg

Got my hoodie today. Good quality and very nice fit (size L).

hoodie.jpg

nice, i've got mine too! very fast delivery and it looks and feels like a decent quality. i'm not sure, it doesn't look like flocculation but rather like silkscreen printing (sry english -.-). can anyone tell me details maybe?

well, anyways, let's see after first washing... :laugh:

Just ordered my E shirt...see how long it takes...

I posted this on the 18th of September...I still haven't got my shirt...will it take 40 business days?

I posted this on the 18th of September...I still haven't got my shirt...will it take 40 business days?

Strange i got my order within some days...

Back