Internal Error? Can't login.

ZPF

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Zelos 'Playboy' Fargen
Anyone else getting this? Tried waiting 15 minutes, still happening.

aR7tcsP.jpg

Put connection speed down step or 2 in client loader

In my experience, if you get internal error for a longer time it's the server you logged off at that doesn't feel too well ie server has crashed, but not so badly that the client loader detects it and sends you to Another server.

A special case of this is if you, by exiting a mothership, happen to end up outside in "Deep space" and you relog rather than get "sucked back" into the mothership.

If you get it for a longer time and it's not space, you could write where you are, maybe there are other people who also are locked-out...

Thanks for the responses. I'm on Calypso currently. Honuri TP.

I don't think it's the server. Going to contact support.

Thanks for the responses. I'm on Calypso currently. Honuri TP.

I just tried and I was able to go to Honuri (not sure if you still have that problem) - maybe it's fixed.

internal error could also mean, that the goldcard-system is down. there is probably a shitload of reasons for mindark's internal errors. :laugh:

gl!

Guess what?

I was able to log in, finally. And MOMENTS later, they respond to my support case. After a 24 hr+ long wait, they finally respond the exact moment after I successfully log in.

Coincidence? I would maybe think so, but they have done this to me before :laugh:

The response? "We are happy the issue was resolved blah blah."

Back