Any could share, Mining recent resource changes data

Resnis

Guardian
Society
NBK Army
Resnis Resnis Tusnis
Noticed that Mining resource distribution has been Nerfed - most of time if hitting then TT junk resources =
As before in areas was ~ 30 % Lyst, now is 95% and no Ignisium at all etc other resources

Tired 2 waste time and $ on MA fuckups (unanounced RCE Nerfs (** balance changes))

Question:
Is there good resouce 2 lookup with LA Ore/enmater finds - RECENTLY updated with recent find and Claim hit rate (currrent PCF LA information is outdated and very insufficient)

Also, please, LA owners plc update info of Yours investments ...

Resnis

For Ignisium welcome to Arkadia Underground gambling! :cool:

I mined the shit out that pink place in ug not recommended for at least a month, I got hof yesterday mining area 5 i think only 800-900 some tt junk stone

I don´t know if that is common knowledge, but if i use a big amp, usually hit the common 105% stuff.
As soon as i use a small one, such as noob lvl1 Amp, i find gold, Igni and the other high MU stuff...?!

I don´t know if that is common knowledge, but if i use a big amp, usually hit the common 105% stuff.
As soon as i use a small one, such as noob lvl1 Amp, i find gold, Igni and the other high MU stuff...?!

Crone has no clue about mining, but to him this sounds logic. Think high MU, few finds and small amounts, big finds cannot be high MU. This would simply change the balance. There are always exceptions.

I have nice spot for ING that i mine twice a day. if i do more i end up with more lyst. Plus a little gold trial that leads to it is added bonus.

When you do not use amplifiers, you care about tools decay and MU. For these players there is the compensation in the form of rare ores. But you can not be rich this way, there is only possible to play in zero balance or minimal profit. Using medum level and high level amps almost fully restrict rare ores claims

Agree with resnis.

Yesterday i was mining with level 2 amp in an area where you could normally find redulite/zanderium/rugaritz at an average depth of 1017 m..

Take a guess how many rare hits i got....

-------------------------------------------> 0

I am level 52 prosp

Sometimes system don't want to spawn rare, no matter what you do...

Or maybe there's a timer and I mined in the 58 minutes where rares ores are non hitables, cause i got to afk for 2 mn because of phonecall..

;)

So, call it bullshit even if you're skilled ?

Take a guess how many rare hits i got....

-------------------------------------------> 0

At this point, the system simply could not give these ores. Check this area in another day

Back