Buying: Unlimited Longblade for lower levels

NoBion

Elite
Society
Freelancer
NoBion Nob Andersen
I've begun skilling some Longblade due to a goal of that being a main proffesion someday. Therefore i am looking for a solid "Better" lower level UL SIB longblade to hunt with.

Adjusted Embra C1 or something similiar.

I am also looking for a decent price, so around the MU or recent sales are my guidelines.

I've got some of the low level Next Island greece stuff already ;-)

Last edited:
Maxed at what pro level?
Does it need to be able to take melee amps?
I have a philosopher sword for sale if that suits you.

I did this starting about a year ago. I bought 3 x falx and killed small stuff on arkadia until i reached sib on Kulokhar Glacier Sword which starts at level 13. I then swallowed skill pills and had it maxed within 3 weeks, after that I moved to the Lokabhu Electrifier Sword before moving onto the Ozpyn RLB S1X1 which I am currently using. I will skip the Ozpyn RLB S1X2 as the Genesis Icerage E.L.M Edition (L) are always in plentiful supply. I have already purchased Dehera Immolation Sword and Shagadi Disintegration Sword both have excellent tiers so my Long Blade requirements are sorted for a long while to come. Interesting to note is that the cost of all the swords I have purchased is lower than the cost of one UL SIB gun that does not do as much DPS as the best sword i have, that is not counting any money I made back with selling swords I no longer use.

GL whatever way you decide to go

I did this starting about a year ago. I bought 3 x falx and killed small stuff on arkadia until i reached sib on Kulokhar Glacier Sword which starts at level 13. I then swallowed skill pills and had it maxed within 3 weeks, after that I moved to the Lokabhu Electrifier Sword before moving onto the Ozpyn RLB S1X1 which I am currently using. I will skip the Ozpyn RLB S1X2 as the Genesis Icerage E.L.M Edition (L) are always in plentiful supply. I have already purchased Dehera Immolation Sword and Shagadi Disintegration Sword both have excellent tiers so my Long Blade requirements are sorted for a long while to come. Interesting to note is that the cost of all the swords I have purchased is lower than the cost of one UL SIB gun that does not do as much DPS as the best sword i have, that is not counting any money I made back with selling swords I no longer use.

GL whatever way you decide to go

Hi Moondog

this is the exact reason as why i am trying to switch to Longblade... Demand is much lower and the amount of DPS you can get on melee today is great... also the portable repair terminals (and the fact you can buy 3 x swords for the price of one equilant gun) makes it much easier to melee today than some years ago

Maxed at what pro level?
Does it need to be able to take melee amps?
I have a philosopher sword for sale if that suits you.

Right now i am looking for somehting around 7-12 'ish.

you will die of boredom with embra or loughlin.. because of the low reload speed. I would keep hacking with greek swords until you unlock the glacier and go from there.

greek swords, glacier/trauma I, electrifier/trauma IV, philosopher, hero, archon, immolation/trauma VI, shagadi/trauma VII.

shagadi/trauma VII does 61.3 dps untiered, 58.8 for trauma VI

shortblade is also fun (and gives more dps for a lower price)

survival enblade-a/trauma I, bukin's /trauma I (doesnt fit but same eco as enblade-a) , rsbs1x1/trauma I, ice dagger/trauma I, shock dagger/trauma IV (doesnt fit, but still good eco), rsb s1x2/trauma IV, aakas fire dagger/trauma IV, songkra/trauma VI

songkra/trauma VI does 64.75 dps untiered songkra can be picked up for 600 ped.. and a trauma VI well.. we all know what Mindark did.. so almost 65 dps for 1000 ped.. with 2.964 eco

you will die of boredom with embra or loughlin.. because of the low reload speed. I would keep hacking with greek swords until you unlock the glacier and go from there. Maybe use some L offerings for in between.

greek swords, glacier/trauma I, electrifier/trauma IV, philosopher, hero, archon, immolation/trauma VI, shagadi/trauma VII.

survival enblade-a/trauma I, bukin's /trauma I (doesnt fit but same eco as enblade-a) , rsbs1x1/trauma I, ice dagger/trauma I, shock dagger/trauma IV (doesnt fit, but still good eco), rsb s1x2/trauma IV, aakas fire dagger/trauma IV, songkra/trauma VI

songkra/trauma VI does 64.75 dps untiered songkra can be picked up for 600 ped.. and a trauma VI well.. we all know what Mindark did.. so almost 65 dps for 1000 ped.. with 2.964 eco

you will die of boredom with embra or loughlin.. because of the low reload speed. I would keep hacking with greek swords until you unlock the glacier and go from there. Maybe use some L offerings for in between.

Hi

Thanks for the input, i will still look out for something like the Adjusted Embra C1 or similiar. If i can find a decent priced one that is ;-)

Back