The Popcorn thread!!!

Did you know that my IQ is in the second percentile, and despite that, find the word vajayjay more appropriate to use on a PG13 forum than the word !!!!?

I challenge you to a game of puzzles!

Yes, but did you know stewardesses is the longest word that is typed with only the left hand

Edit: I type the N with the right hand.

Edit2: There's no N in that word. Interesting.

Edit3: Did you edit my quote!? I swear to god there was an N there before.

Edit4: I found Narfi's source of questions; https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GEICO_advertising_campaigns

Edit5: Did You Know Certain Cartoon Characters Should Never Have an Energy Drink?

Last edited:
deleted
[modified by me because I double posted by mistake]

Last edited:
d52722035fb0f8f889b90507552f3a8c24d0770838cb8a8f5f146b3fedfa3f48.jpg

Edit 7: See now u ruined it, everybody went reading wikipedia! :whiner:

If You're Salt-N-Pepa, You Tell People to Push It.

Yes, but did you know that Pinocchio was a really bad motivational speaker?

Did you know that Pinocchio caught on fire while trying to "pull himself" hahaha that must suck

* "pull himself" is slang in Canada for Masturbate

Did you know that Pinocchio caught on fire while trying to "pull himself" hahaha that must suck

If You're the Guy from the Operation Game, You Get Operated On

* "pull himself" is slang in Canada for Masturbate

Pretty sure that's slang everywhere.

Really I thought that was impossible!

Maybe but did you know that the male bed bug breaks the back of the female bed bug to fertilize her eggs thus the proper bed time warning is to sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs break your back and have sex with you?

Maybe but did you know that the male bed bug breaks the back of the female bed bug to fertilize her eggs thus the proper bed time warning is to sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs break your back and have sex with you?

Yes, but If You're Dora the Explorer, You Explore

I am starting to get more confused than a 3-pecker'ed billy goat.

Did you know If a statue in the park of a person on a horse has both front legs in the air, the person died in battle; if the horse has one front leg in the air, the person died as a result of wounds received in battle; if the horse has all four legs on the ground, the person died of natural causes. And if the horse has one hind leg raised.....you had better run :laugh:

I am starting to get more confused than a 3-pecker'ed billy goat.

Confused, yes, obviously.

But are you Happier than the Pillsbury Doughboy on his way to a Baking Convention?

Tupac - Lyric King
Biggie -Flow King
Eminem - Rhyme King
Dr. Dre - Beat King
Rick Ross - Burger king

:spam:

Tupac - Lyric King
Biggie -Flow King
Eminem - Rhyme King
Dr. Dre - Beat King
Rick Ross - Burger king

:spam:

ohhhh.... you have done it now!

There is no avoiding war; it can only be postponed to the advantage of others.

(+rep to whoever can draw the connection here)

Did you know If a statue in the park of a person on a horse has both front legs in the air, the person died in battle; if the horse has one front leg in the air, the person died as a result of wounds received in battle; if the horse has all four legs on the ground, the person died of natural causes. And if the horse has one hind leg raised.....you had better run :laugh:

But what if all 4 legs are in the air?

Back