The Popcorn thread!!!

Society
Entropy
Sunsout Tacotuesday Gunsout
I know they want this forum to just be all buyers and sellers, but lets start a new thread.

In memory of the Great GoFund Me thread of 20 minutes ago (long since deleted), I want to offer the world a chance to continue eating :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::acid::scratch2:

In the great words of the wise man named Narfi:
You poked the bear who is notorious for hating popcorn.
It no longer matters what your thread is about or how legitimate you may or may not be.
All that remains is for the spectators to watch you and the bear dancing while we throw popcorn.

So bring me your most delicious morsels of hate and stupidity! I am ready! :D

No swearing, or making threats allowed. Also, do not chastise dentists who hunt lions. Anyone banned is not the fault of Taco, TacoCorp, or its affiliates.

Last edited:
​As do I!!!!

Haha yeah kitty was in TS and she saw she had rep but the thread got deleted before she saw it and was all like "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I didnt get to read it yet!!!!!!!!!" it was so cute :girl:

This thread will go the same way as the previous one. :)

Only if someone uses this thread to solicit funds :wise:
(Or otherwise violates the forum rules)

Well in that case...

Some music to go with the meal.

:popcorn:

Only if someone uses this thread to solicit funds :wise:
(Or otherwise violates the forum rules)

Yeah that one I figured would be gone quick cuz of that...but that one was super quick...the fun was just starting...maybe wait a little longer next time :)

Poor guy.. all he wanted to do was panhandle for an imk2 for a person we have never met in a game that is riddled with scammers like L______ and Z________. Then he didn't know who Tacotuesday was (a red flag) because even the new player knows who he is.. because he frequently pays 8ped per 1000 vibrant sweat bottles to give to Wifi as monthly payments for putting nude pictures of Tacotuesday on his [Wifi] wall (Don't ask.. the in-game will be in the next VU on rocktropia as new Sacred Kong loot).

Oh well.. live and learn. :popcorn: on ladies!

Stirring the pot before Manique...

Wow,I hate having to dig corn kernels out of my teeth,imagine what she'll have to do :eyecrazy:

Imagine how much picking I'll have to do after ....

Ohhhhh...

Darn it..I missed the other one as well.. :(

But.........

attachment.php

Poor guy.. all he wanted to do was panhandle for an imk2 for a person we have never met in a game that is riddled with scammers like L______ and Z________. Then he didn't know who Tacotuesday was (a red flag) because even the new player knows who he is.. because he frequently pays 8ped per 1000 vibrant sweat bottles to give to Wifi as monthly payments for putting nude pictures of Tacotuesday on his [Wifi] wall (Don't ask.. the in-game will be in the next VU on rocktropia as new Sacred Kong loot).

Oh well.. live and learn. :popcorn: on ladies!

The only problem with this is that the pic was not naked and also was autographed. And I paid him in ped, not sweat. 10 ped per week, until the joke got old...which was like at 300 ped...

Edit: haha i found one of the pics he took of it...

Everyone who came over asked him WTF?

Last edited:
I know they want this forum to just be all buyers and sellers, but lets start a new thread.

In memory of the Great GoFund Me thread of 20 minutes ago (long since deleted), I want to offer the world a chance to continue eating :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::acid::scratch2:

Oh dang it!!!! what I miss? What I miss!!!!!:confused::(:eyecrazy::scratch2:

So you're saying that I missed a great gather of amazing posts,
people better make this even better or I'll get mad
(oh wait, I already am)

Damnit, they took away my popcorn offer! Well, here is a copy..

Wow,I hate having to dig corn kernels out of my teeth,imagine what she'll have to do :eyecrazy:

I could do it for her :p

I am outraged that Mega beat me to the popcorn song.

Fuck. I haven't had any joy in here the past few weeks, then saw this chance to bring my game back to life and Mega ruined it.

I'm back to clicking. See you guys later. Meanwhile -> :popcorn:

Let's start a fundraiser to buy a cubic shitload of unpopped corn and bury Taco's house under it - when he sees it, his rage will make it all pop and it will be like Christmas :yay:

People who dont know who Raine or SIBUK is are noobs. :D
(atleast they started to play 2006 or later)

Yes, but did you know that old MacDonald was a really bad speller?

Back