Info: Crone & Mai looking to help you!

Crone

Prowler
Society
CRT
Joshua Crone Craftson
Hello,

Crone & Mai are looking for some new entropians that need some (or a lot of) help. As you are browsing this part of the forum you already know there is a disciple/mentor feature. This is one of the few things in Entropia Universe that is actually for free. Even better, there is a reward linked to it both for the disciple and the mentor.

Information is what you need. When accepting Crone or Mai as your mentor, you will not have only one mentor, no, you will have two. Crone & Mai are both happy to get you started in this game.

They will:

• share what they know about the game,
  • help you understand the basic features of the game,
  • answer your questions,
  • introduce you to other players,
  • give you challenges to learn the game,
  • do some fun things together.

They will not:

• give handouts,
  • try to profit from you,
  • force you to do anything.

You can become their disciple today! There are some qualifications you have to meet to become a disciple of Crone & Mai:

• you need to have some level of maturity, but we do not care about age.
  • you need to intend to play this game for some time.
  • you need to have a good sense of humor.
  • you need to be in the same time zone as Crone & Mai (GMT + 1) plus or minus 1.
  • you need to understand Dutch and/or English.
  • you need to be mostly interested in the hunting aspect of the game.

If you meet the requirements and are still interested, join the game and find either Crone or Mai, or both, through the player register and feel free to say hello at any time. If either of them does not respond directly, chances are the other will. You can find them through the player register as follows:

1. open your friendslist (j)
  2. click on player register (top)
  3. search for Joshua Crone Craftson or Sharah Mai Lyn (top left)
  4. select the name (below)
  5. click on friend request (bottom right)

Crone & Mai have been present in this game since 2006. There are plenty of players who have been here even longer, but 9 years (on and off) should be sufficient. Recently they made an investment in the game and Mai has made it her profession to heal others. The investment is large enough to stay around for good now. Therefore they are willing to share their knowledge about this alternative Universe once again.

We hope to see you in game today!

Reserved for ... no idea for what yet

You need help! At least that is Crone's opinion.

Hello, I am currently one of Crone´s disciples, and would like to share my two pec here. I know this might sound as if he gave me ped to write this (he didn´t, not for this), and more than that, I feel it is in my obligations to write here in his defense.

If you want a mentor, he IS - the mentor.

He has very good valuable knowledge of the game, and those little details that one would miss, he quickly fixes it for you. He will not mind sharing his knowledge and views with you. I thought, since I talk so much in the game, that not even one mentor could withstand my abrasiveness. Crone did. Crone has patience. A core fundamental aspect, imo, of what constitutes a good mentor. So don´t be shy, and ask him all those doubts and questions you need to ask him. He will be more than happy to be there for you, and answer as best and honestly as he can.

Secondly, he makes things fun. You will have the time of your life! If at any point, the game becomes repetitive or stale, or without a meaning, Crone puts that meaning into it. You will discover that if you are Crone´s disciple. :tongue2:

And finally. What can I say. I´m at 85.85% into mentorship and feel as if I am a Lvl 45 in-game, but in a newb´s body. That´s frustrating with so much good advise and fun.

I am sure that most people who read this are mentors themselves, and not a newb. But please, if you will not mentor someone, and find a newb who needs to be adopted by a good mentor, pass him to Crone. He will be another in the family. :yup:

Last edited:
Too much for Crone to handle :ahh:

Thanks Eduardo

Glad to see some people with experience are still helping and sharing.
+1 Crone

You don't know anything, because you do not ask.

Bump for Crone.

He gave me Ped to do this.

(He didn't really - he's just a good guy) :tongue2:

If u need a mentor Crone and May is a very god option, they are both very nice and know alot about this game. :wtg::wise:

:yay: nice people making nice comments :yay:

Megavolt... Crone would like his PED back.

It would be fun to have a full team of disciples hunting some crazy mob some day.

A new trainee turned up a few days ago :) Great guy, nice progress already. Mai, Ash and Crone went for some small creatures yesterday. Now all Ash likes to do is team up! :D Is good, was good hunt, very profitable too. Lucky b....

Know the game.

Eduardo graduated today!

Crone is happy to announce Eduardo is Crone's third disciple to graduate!

Mai & Crone would like more graduated disciples.

The Sunday is the most busiest day in the Entropia Universe.

Everything can be done with for a profit, but nothing is for free.

The best recipe to losing money is to want things now.

People often hunt too big.

Something weird in that picture , u looted a neuro booster ?

You mean the graduation picture? Yes, Crone received a pill as mentor gift.

Shoot 1 mob and your loot is a gamble, shoot 1000 mobs and loot becomes more predictable.

Everything comes in waves, even new players.

Time spend studdying is ped saved.

Grind, grind, grind and when you are sick of that: farm, farm, farm.

consider to spend less and shoot more.

It's a small steps game.

Back