Question: PEWPEW - What would you want to buy in the EU webshop ?

Daniel Steps

Prowler
Undisclosed³
webshop announcement: http://www.entropiauniverse.com/bul...g-the-Entropia-Universe-Merchandise-store.xml
Although quite discrete, which is good for most occasions, i'm not (at the moment) persuaded to buy the 3 first items suggested in the webstore. But the good news is there's a webshop now ...

a) What catchphrase would you like to see on the clothing or mousemat ?

b) What other items would you want to buy in the EU webshop ?

c) What would be funny (but you wouldn't really buy) ?

--
(1) Suggestion: add other t-shirts/hoodies, changed design: a catchphrase + followed by a link to the website + 2D Matrix code so ppl can scan / capture with smartphone? and/or cool graphics on some, depending on focus on text or visuals)

SUGGESTED CATCHPHRASES:
-Entropia Universe ... have you visited?
-My next vacation is in Entropia Universe.
-Wanted: Entropia Universe explorers.
-I know a great place to hunt dinosaurs ... in Entropia Universe.

-It's dynamic! (needs a funny visual to accompany it ... didn't find what i had in mind)
-You do not talk about Entropia Universe.
(is that okay, or would that be infringement of copyright?)

-Entropia Universe: virtual guns, real money.
-Entropia Universe: virtual guns, real money. Come prepared.
-Guns don't kill people ... online. (add avatar visual yielding a Swine Deluxe or other impressive gun)​

Open to other suggestions than clothing. If enough interest is sparked, and i find enough time, i might turn it into a contest ... for now let's see if ppl want to join and have some fun coming up with better items for promoting EU.

(2) Other than clothing:
-Antistress balls (e.g. for risky crafting run :p)
--egg-shaped to refer to "Ahh the egg" ...
--in the shape of Marco's head, squeeking "it's dynamic!" when you squeeze it :laugh: (i know, probably won't be possible)​
-Fluffy RL versions of the pets

I'm sure you can do better ... Show me.

--
* (Promotor of Entropia Webshop)²

Back