Discovery: Coat of Turrelia (F)

Society
The Society
Gisela Stardust Dawes
Finally, after 215k kills, I finished the test of faith mission chain and got my Coat of Turrelia! :yay:

2015-09-17_--_coat_of_turrelia_f_0_ped.jpg

print_screen_2015-09-17_5-18-38.jpg

:yay::yay::yay: congratulations! :yay::yay::yay:

Congrats on the nice looking threads!

Btw, what planet is that mission from? I can't find any reference to it.

Congrats on the nice looking threads!

Btw, what planet is that mission from? I can't find any reference to it.
Check on the screenie, it says Planet Cyrene.

Gz to the nice discovery!

The turelion cloth set supost to unlock some special mission , did they do that yet ? Gz on the coat btw :yay:

gratz! sweet looking set

Gratz on a rare coat!

Finally, after 215k kills, I finished the test of faith mission chain and got my Coat of Turrelia! :yay:

All those poor robotic pony's to make one leather coat makes no sense.. but gz on finishing an insane mission.'

SpikE

Thank you everyone!! :)

Roy, as 2mas said, the mission is from Cyrene. You can get the mission after you complete the Ultimate n00b challenge. It has 5 stages and each one gives a diferent piece of the set. the 5 stages combined are 200k kills of any mob on Cyrene + 15k kills for the n00b challenge.

Tommy, this clothes do not have a follow up mission so far. The turrelion clothes that were suposed to get a follow up were the settler and outerwear sets. But nothing has been implemented for those either yet, and the npcs related with their original mission are no longer ingame.

And Spike!! lol. Dont question turrelias tailoring methods lol. That coat is not made of leather, but from a synthetic material manufactured with essense from the tears of innocent animals :laugh:

Oh!!

Gratz! Well done...:wtg:

Gratz, 215k Kills? Wow thats a lotta shootin.

Back