Nooooooo !!!!!

Wollongong

Elite
Society
Odysseus Unbound
Jerry "Wollo" Wollongong
So, yesterday morning I logged in to continue grinding punies. 10K, it may be cheap play, but the boredome is also a factor which sometimes drives me away.

It went quite well, I killed a few hundred, putting the counter between 7400 and 7500.

The evening, I returned. Killed some punies, wanted to check the counter... huh?

Where is my counter?
Where is my mission?

Oh... my... god...

Seriously, I am thinking of quitting now! All the shit that has happened in the last years didn't bring me to the point where I seriously played with the thought of walking away... but now I am there :(

Sorry to hear that :( You're sure that the mission can't be found in the Mission Log? Sometimes missions disappear from the tracker, but you can make them appear again if you go in the Mission Log tab, select the mission and click on the track button.

Sorry to hear that :( You're sure that the mission can't be found in the Mission Log? Sometimes missions disappear from the tracker, but you can make them appear again if you go in the Mission Log tab, select the mission and click on the track button.

I checked.

I checked.

Ask in a polite support case, I hope you didnt hit "abandon" by accident.

Have I been there? You better believe it.

I hope you get a quick resolution.

Such a relieve!
I checked yesterday. I checked again. I followed alphabet and had two P's in the iron mission.

So desperately, I checked again today... and YES!
7465/10.000

WOOT!

Gratz.. now get on with the mission!

hint: rocktropia grenade launcher and cyrenian flame thrower... helps to speed it up..

hint: rocktropia grenade launcher and cyrenian flame thrower... helps to speed it up..

Puny mission?
Well said,
Use massive destruction weaponry (and loot pill ofc!) my friend :wtg: don't get bored

Yes, you said so earlier, and it turned out to be a pretty bad idea (at least for me ;D)

Caly got some nice launchers too, kills 10-20 in 1 shot, that really speeds it up :)

I went to Isla Nooblar or whatever it is called. This is NE of Half Moon Bay and before the Island of CC Estates. It is all Bery - but issue is it does have some Juvenilles that don't count for puny mission. But there are lots of spots where you don't even have to move because the respawn rate is so high. If you need more info send me a PM.

GL

side note - I abandoned:laugh: a mission by accident and support said - tough titty.

Back when missions were fubar on Cyrene the fix was to abandon and retake the mission. I did that for a few missions before someone told me the kills still counted just were not visibly tracked for easy reference :(

So I lost a few hundred if not thousand of kills on Cyrene.

I do wish that planet would become more stable, I do like the planet just hate the constant changes and having to redo almost everything from scratch every few months. Small changes would be better then some of the drastic mass changes everywhere all the time, messes with game play a-lot I want to go there for an evening and requires me now 4-5 days to figure everything out again. Main reason I have not spent much time there this last year.

I have an issue with the Combibo Iron Mission. It's not counting up the kills, though MA Support says it's just a "visual glitch". I've tried returning to the mission broker to re-take the mission, but he just says "Are you done yet? Those Combibos aren't going to kill themselves." :duh: I have no idea how many kill-points I've reached.

Back