Changes in EL ?

All data on EL is completely free to those who use the tracker client 30+ hours a month (which isn't much for most players).

Still no change on my profile. More than 30 hours logged in in the last 30 days but it still states "No access!"

All data on EL is completely free to those who use the tracker client 30+ hours a month (which isn't much for most players). For the LA global feature, its $2.50 a month, which we feel is quite reasonable should you choose not to run tracker.

If this is true, then something is wrong with my account, because I'm getting the no go message:

Looking into it.

I'm down to 50 hours and 31 minutes, but still well within the supposed established 30+ hours a month, but still no access.

Is there an error code that shows up? Do you have maybe a screenshot of the page that opens when you click on a land area?

EL no access

Nothing changed.

Meanwhile I've decided to try a reset from my side: Going for the zero hours logged in the past 30 days to see if, when I get back to the 30 hours, it works.

This show how much you have been online with the Entropia Tracker Client in the last 30 days.

Time on planet: 00 hours 33 minutes.

Almost there. I just hope this works.

Have had the same problem, way above 30 hours (over 100 hours), no access to landarea infos.

Don´t run EL software anymore, don´t use EL as source for information anymore.

Thats it

Seems to me something is off for sure with the client perhaps, or the code storing the data or something, maybe even windows related.

For example, I cannot log globals from the server anymore, nor will it capture screens.

Soc members have had similar features that just stopped working at some point.

I for one appreciate the code behind it very much, and BIG. Heck they just paid me 10,000 peds 2 days ago, how could I complain with additives to normal gameplay like that. Its a good service to both the LAs and the people who hunt often, and enjoy challenges.

It seems the person responsible for the core part of the coding is not around to fix it. There is one main coder behind it all from my understanding. Hopefully that someone will return to troubleshoot any changes over the last couple years in their absence.

If you don't like the service offered... pay for it?

Or, perhaps build your own tracking client, host a website and get people to run it to collect your data.

Don't want to? Don't complain then! I love the free service they provide.

I had the same issue and just donated $2.50. Working again in 2 mins.

I own my own business and software for this kind of inside info does not come cheap

All the ones i use in my business have a couple more zeros on the end and i feel they deliver their worth even at that price.

Give him bit of a break

If you don't like the service offered... pay for it?

Or, perhaps build your own tracking client, host a website and get people to run it to collect your data.

Don't want to? Don't complain then! I love the free service they provide.

Apparently you misunderstood. According to EL owners/staff/site if one logs in for more than 30 (or 20) hours a month gains free access to the features. The only problem is that some people have lots more of logged in time and still get the message that it's blocked.

From EL site:
"(...) If you run the Entropia Life client we award you with 2 credits each time you log a global, and if you run the Entropia Life client for more than 20 hours in a month from a planet participating in this agreement, you get full access to everything on Entropia Life!"

I can't even get a global to log these days, the tracker as all the rights it need in AVG, the software logs it and send with no errors, but my credits never increase, or time track

Apparently you misunderstood. According to EL owners/staff/site if one logs in for more than 30 (or 20) hours a month gains free access to the features. The only problem is that some people have lots more of logged in time and still get the message that it's blocked.

From EL site:
"(...) If you run the Entropia Life client we award you with 2 credits each time you log a global, and if you run the Entropia Life client for more than 20 hours in a month from a planet participating in this agreement, you get full access to everything on Entropia Life!"

No, you misunderstood. They can write what ever the fuck they want there, it doesn't give you a divine right to have free access. If you were paying for a service which you're not receiving I'd have sympathy but you're complaining about not receiving a complimentary service.

Stop being such a scrub and pay the fucking $2.50 for fucks sake.

No, you misunderstood. They can write what ever the fuck they want there, it doesn't give you a divine right to have free access. If you were paying for a service which you're not receiving I'd have sympathy but you're complaining about not receiving a complimentary service.

Thanks for your view, completely wrong for a number of reasons nevertheless.

When I log in I'm actually paying for it, in bandwidth, in game performance, in time.

If someone/something states that you get something for a certain comitment, when that isn't true, what confidence can people have on them?

And finally, when your main argument is ad hominen, I only have to thank you for agreeing with me in the issue at hand.

Last edited:

Or just give a shit, pay nothing and don´t use it anymore, nor run the client :D

Yeah they don't make improvements to the site anymore... Out of the 100+ ways I'd love to be able to slice and dice the data they give you like 5. Oh well a competing service will emerge eventually. You don't get to stay on the top by doing nothing.

Great post, Aio.

A scrub is a guy that thinks he's fly
And is also known as a buster
Always talkin' about what he wants
And just sits on his broke ass

Back