Adjusted Nemesis - NPC Location?

ZPF

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Zelos 'Playboy' Fargen
Nevermind

I need to learn to read slower.

Go to Fort Ithaca and talk to the NPC. He is behind the service center near the TP. Orange dot on your radar.

He will give you a link to the armor so you can see it.

Better bot protection than Vigi.

And great set bonuses. 20% Dodge 20% Crit Dmg Reduce.

Last edited:
could you post more details please? i'm still at work... :ahh:

Go to Fort Ithaca and talk to the NPC. He is behind the service center near the TP. Orange dot on your radar.

He will give you a link to the armor so you can see it.

Better bot protection than Vigi.

is this adjusted armor tradable? :scratch2:

lol bye-bye dodge rings and scopes investments :laugh:
Nemesis prices will rise very-very fast :)

lol bye-bye dodge rings and scopes investments :laugh:
Nemesis prices will rise very-very fast :)

I think the scopes add %chance to crit yourself and sights add dmg of your crits.

While this one decreases the damage you take when mobs crit you.

I think the scopes add %chance to crit yourself and sights add dmg of your crits.

While this one decreases the damage you take when mobs crit you.

Ahh, true. So only rings then.... ;)

Anyone know how to get the armor?

Awesome, no this is just perfect. Striking the Vigi SGA from my shopping list and no longer doubting the wisdom of having traded the silly looking but against bots well working Mah'ketta for my Nemesis.

i wonder what happens to the tier you already got on the armor :eyecrazy:

i wonder what happens to the tier you already got on the armor :eyecrazy:

I'd say same as the ek-2350 / adj-2350 etc
Its gone as its an upgrade but its a whole new item

so i guess you need to hand over nemesis parts to get them adjusted? you dont get a full new item?

was looking at buying nemesis armor last night and thought its late ill do it tomorrow..... big mistake, however i was looking at vigi armor, that will probably bomb in price now

so i guess you need to hand over nemesis parts to get them adjusted? you dont get a full new item?

was looking at buying nemesis armor last night and thought its late ill do it tomorrow..... big mistake, however i was looking at vigi armor, that will probably bomb in price now

Heh I almost sold mine yesterday. Thank god I didn't. Nemesis prices are definitely going to soar. I expect at least a 20-30% increase today, with many impatient buyers paying even more. Adj has better bot protection than Angel and good set bonuses (which Angel doesn't have at all).

Some pathetic souls already try to flog their set at 2.5k in trade chat. I think it would be quite unwise to panic now. And suddenly more Vigis are being dumped. Cough.

I can agree that the price would go up slightly now since it is a more usable set now. But it is still a low level set with limited usability, asking +2.5K is dreaming only.

Heh, I bought a Neme for +3.7k in 2008 and sold for +600 in 2012. Looks like it wasn't the last time the damn set did rob me :)

Some pathetic souls already try to flog their set at 2.5k in trade chat. I think it would be quite unwise to panic now. And suddenly more Vigis are being dumped. Cough.

whats the price of vigi atm, im not in game and im after a few parts to compliment my hunter ME

Yeah and some people are buying it :eyecrazy:

To bad they don't know that A) the adj is ugly as shit B) it aint nothing compared to what is coming. and C) In a few weeks we all get to laugh at the people paying +2.5k for nemesis.

To bad they don't know that A) the adj is ugly as shit B) it aint nothing compared to what is coming. and C) In a few weeks we all get to laugh at the people paying +2.5k for nemesis.

does the adjusted version look different? If so, any screenshots of it by any chance?

whats the price of vigi atm, im not in game and im after a few parts to compliment my hunter ME
Don't know either, but since I have my Hunter ME complete for a while now, I've seen the rare shin and foot guards pop up in auction more often recently and for significantly lower prices than a year or two ago. If you check at least weekly, I'm sure you can get your set eventually. Before that I had the missing parts replaced with regular Hunter but with stronger plates to compensate (e.g. 7A(L) if you use 5C or 6A on the rest, robots hit more likely on the upper parts anyway). Looks and feels better.

To bad they don't know that A) the adj is ugly as shit...
Umm, now that I would not like. I love my classic Nem just the way it is. Does somebody have their new one already? I was at the NPC to take the mission, something seemed a little fishy about the depicted harness but I wasn't sure.

Exactly nothing holds value for long in the game anymore :laugh:

and I just completed my nemesis set not even a week ago! what a lucky investment. my only regret is that I spent extra for tiers when theyre going to just reset on the adjusted

It's stronger orange than the original one. Ugly indeed, although not as ugly as mah'ketta :)

Really I thought the mah'ketta armor was kind of cool looking armor, at least for the female avatars.

I don't understand one thing. What it exactly means. My critical hit will be reduced or mob critical hit will be reduced?

I don't understand one thing. What it exactly means. My critical hit will be reduced or mob critical hit will be reduced?

Had same problem at first. But it means critical hit from mob is reduced, so you receive less dmg. If it was otherway around, that would suck, wouldnt it?

Back