Adjusted Nemesis - NPC Location?

As it was stated they drop from robots and evis def fit that category , people who did not complete the iron mission could give it a shot as it has nice rewards :wise:

yes he said drops from robots he didnt say all robots nor which ones

yes he said drops from robots he didnt say all robots nor which ones

I spent a couple hours last night retiring Troopers and killed 135 or so...I looted one...ONE...cube. Ridiculous! If that drop rate is typical, that means you'll have to shoot close to 10,000 bots to get 70 cubes. Looks like the footguard fiasco all over again...

Loot in general was terrible. No globals, from either me or the 2 other players in the area, from what I could tell.

MA, if you're watching, how about reducing the amount of other stackables in the loot and have some lucky bots drop stacks of cubes in globals, instead of just one? That way you could maybe get enough cubes to upgrade one piece of armor in a single nice global loot...and other players hunting bots who don't have Nemesis will have something of value with markup to sell to other players who do have Nem, or in auction.

Last edited:
I spent a couple hours last night retiring Troopers and killed 135 or so...I looted one...ONE...cube.

Wow, lucky. I killed 1200+ warriors (also some unknown amount of drones and troopers) since the VU and looted none so far :). 10k bots for 70 nano would be fine - complete an Iron, upgrade the armor, seems fair.

Wow, lucky. I killed 1200+ warriors (also some unknown amount of drones and troopers) since the VU and looted none so far :). 10k bots for 70 nano would be fine - complete an Iron, upgrade the armor, seems fair.
I think only the Warriors & Troopers drop the cubes...can anyone else confirm if any other bots drop the cubes? And yeah, maybe I got "lucky", it was the first time I dusted off the Vigilante suit and hunted bots in a long while.

So considering your cube drop rate (or lack thereof), do you still think the rate is fair, if your observations are more typical than mine? ;) 1200+ bots and no cube? C'mon.

I spent a couple hours last night retiring Troopers and killed 135 or so...I looted one...ONE...cube. Ridiculous! If that drop rate is typical, that means you'll have to shoot close to 10,000 bots to get 70 cubes. Looks like the footguard fiasco all over again...

Loot in general was terrible. No globals, from either me or the 2 other players in the area, from what I could tell.

MA, if you're watching, how about reducing the amount of other stackables in the loot and have some lucky bots drop stacks of cubes in globals, instead of just one? That way you could maybe get enough cubes to upgrade one piece of armor in a single nice global loot...and other players hunting bots who don't have Nemesis will have something of value with markup to sell to other players who do have Nem, or in auction.

It doesn't seem that hard, I completed the Trooper iron mission.

Last edited:
5 more !!!!! Must get 5 more !!! 26 hours straight hunting 4 cubs 1 fuse bought a nano off ah 30 ped!!

I respectfully disagree. I don't think it should be EASY to upgrade an armor set, don't get me wrong...but to turn players into 12-hour-straight (or more) mindless, zombie-like grinding machines isn't necessarily the best way to proceed. This process shouldn't ONLY benefit the uber-dedicated grinders, it could also benefit a larger part of the community, people OTHER than the ones shooting thousands upon thousands of bots should be able to loot the cubes, and then sell them. This supports the economy at large and benefits a greater player-base than just the ones who figure they have to shoot 1000 bots just to loot a cube or two.

I say this because we're not adjusting Shadow or Chronicle armor here, FFS...it's Nemesis, a very mid-level, mediocre armor suit.

was in fort ithica some random defender waves just droped me one 4 more for first piece !!!

1 Down 6 to go !!!

1 Down 6 to go !!!
Gratz!

How does it look, is its appearance different from the original? Someone meant further up that the orange colour is more intense, but I thought this might be a false impression due to high contrast of the dialog widget.

looks better i posted screenies on discovery page

After about 6k bots I finally looted my first nano :D

Interesting: for the past 3 days there was a tight squad of shared Legionnaires (8-10, each respawning within 10 secs after kill) at south gates of Fort Troy. Just as I looted the nano from the last one of a wave, they stopped respawning :eyecrazy:. Now I wonder, what if similar shared spawns of Defenders at Ithaca and Drokas at Mino (and maybe some others I wasn't aware of) in the past days disappeared after someone looted a nano from them too?

Ive looted off defender at Fort ithica and soc member has. Most mine came from Troopers and legos

After about 6k bots I finally looted my first nano :D

Interesting: for the past 3 days there was a tight squad of shared Legionnaires (8-10, each respawning within 10 secs after kill) at south gates of Fort Troy. Just as I looted the nano from the last one of a wave, they stopped respawning :eyecrazy:. Now I wonder, what if similar shared spawns of Defenders at Ithaca and Drokas at Mino (and maybe some others I wasn't aware of) in the past days disappeared after someone looted a nano from them too?

At that rate, there will be VERY few full Adj Nemesis sets owned by anyone. Ridiculous. I was hoping this could be a more attainable goal by intermediate players, not just another endless grind-fest for the few full-time gamers. :mad:

I think only the Warriors & Troopers drop the cubes...can anyone else confirm if any other bots drop the cubes? And yeah, maybe I got "lucky", it was the first time I dusted off the Vigilante suit and hunted bots in a long while.

So considering your cube drop rate (or lack thereof), do you still think the rate is fair, if your observations are more typical than mine? ;) 1200+ bots and no cube? C'mon.

I respectfully disagree. I don't think it should be EASY to upgrade an armor set, don't get me wrong...but to turn players into 12-hour-straight (or more) mindless, zombie-like grinding machines isn't necessarily the best way to proceed. This process shouldn't ONLY benefit the uber-dedicated grinders, it could also benefit a larger part of the community, people OTHER than the ones shooting thousands upon thousands of bots should be able to loot the cubes, and then sell them. This supports the economy at large and benefits a greater player-base than just the ones who figure they have to shoot 1000 bots just to loot a cube or two.

I say this because we're not adjusting Shadow or Chronicle armor here, FFS...it's Nemesis, a very mid-level, mediocre armor suit.

At that rate, there will be VERY few full Adj Nemesis sets owned by anyone. Ridiculous. I was hoping this could be a more attainable goal by intermediate players, not just another endless grind-fest for the few full-time gamers. :mad:

I've seen you complaining about the amount of mobs to kill in other threads too. I looked at your Entropia Life profile and see you're not much of a hunter, at least not by your solo record. You've been here long enough that you should know by now that killing 10k of anything isn't really all that much hunting, let alone 1000 or a couple hundred. If you think it is, and if you think the requirements for these nice upgrades are too high, I suggest you look around for a more mainstream game that doesn't really require any effort to play. Guild Wars II is one that comes to mind, you might enjoy the ease of play more than hunting here. Otherwise, please remember that the reason a lot of us like this game is because you actually have to do something to progress, not everything is or should be a gimme.

Reactions: Meg
I only play for a few months a year, lose interest and logout for the rest...but when I hunt, I go pretty hardcore. Considering the relatively small amount of time I hunt in a year, my rank goes up pretty fast.

But I think you're a great quoter. A real quote-grinder there, you just won the Iron Quote Mission. :cheer:

Don't forget to collect your reward: :handjob:

EDIT: I just had to add, I love it when idiots reference EntropiaLife and treat it like it's the tell-all Bible of the Universe. It doesn't even come close to showing the big picture. ;)

Last edited:
I have to say I'm a little disappointed about how this new mission is panning out. It's typical of the type of activity being introduced and while it's something to strive for and should indeed take a bit of time and effort, I'm just seeing this as being another incomplete / unachievable mission in my list.

My Nemesis set has been the only decent and 'best' armour I've ever had, even if it is pretty mediocre (although, I did sell the full set many years ago when I became inactive for a bit and bought a set anew (at a much cheaper price) when I became more active again). This should give you an idea of my activity ingame. I'm not a heavy depositor, nor a grinder. When the news first broke about being able to improve Nemesis armous, I was thrilled!

I managed to get through 500 Troopers near Hadesheim Crater. Loot wasn't so bad to be honest - only 1 global but 60odd ped which is nothing really. For the next step I'm told I have to collect a bunch of nano things which "can be found on most robots" (or something similar). Having spent a short time hunting drones and warriors, nada so far. Then I come to this thread and see you're likely to have to wade through 1000s to get what you need, due to rare drops. I haven't the time nor the money to do that, even if I was patient and did it over a long period of time. But perhaps that's just the luck of the avatar.

Thanks MindArk / devs for the new mission. Pity my Nemesis set isn't likely to get upgraded. But hey, who knows?

Then I come to this thread and see you're likely to have to wade through 1000s to get what you need, due to rare drops.

20% dodge, 20% crit dmg reduce - it's a kind of buff seen on the 5-digit worth Athenic rings. This can't be cheap or easily attainable.

And it's not really that bad. After slow start (first nano after 6k kills), I now loot 1 nano adjuster per roughly 1k kills. And seeing that the markup is going down, the drop-rate is probably increases.

I have to say I'm a little disappointed about how this new mission is panning out. It's typical of the type of activity being introduced and while it's something to strive for and should indeed take a bit of time and effort, I'm just seeing this as being another incomplete / unachievable mission in my list.

My Nemesis set has been the only decent and 'best' armour I've ever had, even if it is pretty mediocre (although, I did sell the full set many years ago when I became inactive for a bit and bought a set anew (at a much cheaper price) when I became more active again). This should give you an idea of my activity ingame. I'm not a heavy depositor, nor a grinder. When the news first broke about being able to improve Nemesis armous, I was thrilled!

I managed to get through 500 Troopers near Hadesheim Crater. Loot wasn't so bad to be honest - only 1 global but 60odd ped which is nothing really. For the next step I'm told I have to collect a bunch of nano things which "can be found on most robots" (or something similar). Having spent a short time hunting drones and warriors, nada so far. Then I come to this thread and see you're likely to have to wade through 1000s to get what you need, due to rare drops. I haven't the time nor the money to do that, even if I was patient and did it over a long period of time. But perhaps that's just the luck of the avatar.

Thanks MindArk / devs for the new mission. Pity my Nemesis set isn't likely to get upgraded. But hey, who knows?

Yep, I concur with all you've observed. I was excited as well at the opportunity to improve my mid-level armor suit, and give it added functionality...but it's become nothing more than yet another grinder's dream, not attainable by the mid-level player. Frankly, after shooting a couple thousand of one kind of mob, it gets a tad boring.

When do we get a Shadow improvement mission? :wise:

You'd probably need to loot 25 Superb Nano-Adjuster Cubes to upgrade each individual Shadow piece...and maybe one Cube would drop per month. :rolleyes: I'm well into my "Kill 12000 Troopers" mission and haven't looted a single Generic Cube since the one I got after the 135th. Way to kill the optimism.

So the panic was unfounded, as suspected. Might keep my Nem as it is and go for Smuggler instead. Not all details are out yet what is required to get it, but watching closely how it unfolds over there on Arkadia. It won't be cheap, but quite possibly more attainable than alternatives.

I am 9k into the 12k trooper, no nano yet, but loot hasnt been too bad, sometimes pretty good. I will keep it up for the missions cause I want the shortblades

The past few days, I was out shooting various bots for giggles. Not sure which type it came from, but I snagged one from maybe a couple hundred bots killed. I sold it on auction.

There are way more hunters in the game than there are people looking to upgrade their armor. One of these days, I will need to run through my remaining bot missions. Realistically, 10k of any of them isn't that tough, as long as there are good spawns. Keep watching the auction.

So far I've looted 17 nano, sold them all since MU keeps going down and I don't have a Neme anyway (which goes down too). Most come from evis and legionnares, and the most epic were shared warlocks during the weekend invasion, with 4 nanos in 20 mins.

Has anyone manage to upgrade the full set yet?

Did they remove the upgrade broker?

Back