Entropia Universe 15.5.0 Release Notes

it feels like for any new feature they implement 2 additional bugs, and there seem lots of new reasons to CTD. it's a little bit embarrassing to see their quality is still the same, but ofc i got used to that fact in the last decade. (and little bit was an understatement)

better luck next time? :laugh:

Nerfed? Improved.

Now the taming profession actually is relevant.

Hmm, yes... I see your point. But apart from that... this doesn't seem like a very substantial VU to me. More a patch.

Not so much negativity please!

I like the new log screen very much, its not that odd than old one. Good job there.

Some new (or may old but back now) missions for new players in Swamp Camp / CDF OP near Icarus. Another good job, very helpful for my disciples, although the rewards: LOL 8 pec uni amo, you better would have given 8 pec skill gain for the new players.

One of my disciples already complain about the mining mission Swamp Camp north, he got 3 free probes to do this, but his rookie finder already broken.
Gave him a F-101 to do it, but with that he needs 10 times the probes given out for that mission.
Free starter mission should be really free for starters (can´t care less about old stylers who actually did that missions)
Would be really nice, if this mission would hand out a rookie finder with 3 drops left on it aswell, don´t think this 3 pec will hurt MA :)

Bad thing from my point of view: Gremlin(F) bugged, no acid hunting for me untill this is fixed !

Always apreciate to see that MA finally does something.
Good update so far.

Now please bugfix.

Not so much negativity please!

Now please bugfix.

Just thought this was funny. :)

To be positive, I like that running seems faster. I really don't care about the login GUI one way or the other, it's just a wallpaper you look at for a few seconds before the game begins. There's a whole lot more that could be improved before that. :silly2:

The ramp leading up to one of the buildings in Fort Victoria is invisible, so that the building looks like it's floating in mid-air. :laugh:

I also was better able to hear the reload "click" sound when a particular gun has finished firing and is ready to fire again; that was an annoying audio bug. Thanks for fixing that.

This patch was worth it for the mindforce upgrade alone, now let's see some chips drop :)

I really don't care about the login GUI one way or the other, it's just a wallpaper you look at for a few seconds before the game begins. There's a whole lot more that could be improved before that. :silly2:

It's just something that software companies do.

Look at how Windows 95,98,XP,7 etc started up. Personally, I like the change - the room is the same size, but with a fresh coat of paint or different wallpaper it looks more modern.

Everyone will be used to it after a week anyway. :)

It's just something that software companies do.

Look at how Windows 95,98,XP,7 etc started up.

Interesting how you failed to mention Windows Millenium Edition, Vista, and 8. Bada-BING! :silly2:

Interesting how you failed to mention Windows Millenium Edition, Vista, and 8. Bada-BING! :silly2:

That's because I never owned them so I dont know how they looked on startup!

Ker-Dish! :D

(attempted cymbal noise)

Features

• The login interface in the Client Loader has been redesigned.
  • Additional information related to buff effects and buff stacking has been integrated into the item info panel.
  • Profession requirements for pet taming have been changed. Earlier it was possible for anyone to make a taming attempt on any tamable creature, now the tamer has to meet the professional level requirements to be able to affect spirit and respect. Also a user not meeting the profession level requirements for a certain creature cannot make a taming attempt at all.
  • New whips have been introduced with varying effects on the taming process.
    [*]Higher level Mindforce chips and implants have been introduced.

• Where and when!
    It seems MA forgot to turn on loot for these type of things, as new stuff has only been looted everywhere else but Calypso

Its dynamic ...

Where and when!
It seems MA forgot to turn on loot for these type of things, as new stuff has only been looted everywhere else but Calypso

At least it's a change, may be it's knee jerk reaction to the 'stop protecting Calypso' thread as Calypso normally gets new stuff way ahead of everywhere else.

At least it's a change, may be it's knee jerk reaction to the 'stop protecting Calypso' thread as Calypso normally gets new stuff way ahead of everywhere else.

Given the ammount of people cycling ped on calypso it is kind of normal that new stuff shows up faster

In RT usually show far faster than expected given the number of people there.

However im REALLY excited to see the new chips and im not even a Mindforce hunter :)

MF amps would be a nice idea , always liked to skill mf , i think it could compete with the new melee setup

MF amps would be a nice idea , always liked to skill mf , i think it could compete with the new melee setup

Well i never put much focus on Mindforce because as it is its a bad pick in my eyes,
The supply for bigger L chips is erratic, the eco is nothing great these days, only 2-3 unl chips manage to push over 2.9 dpp.
Atm you need lvl 50s to max the biggest dps (L) chip that there is which is the Lacerating XI.
There's few unl, but due to the dps / eco and lvl required, it hasn't been the favourite option.
Add on top of all that the bad HP gains aswell.

I hope new damage over time chips and definity bigger chips (L) and unl do come with a decent enough eco and dps to be a viable option :)

I can't summon the following pets:

Lai Tung Pai
Yau Kung Mun

Support case sent also mentioning that quite a few pets are still too damn loud!

Interested to see how this works:

Are your pandas still not working Nadie?
Just checking, as mine still not working, and MA have not listed it as known issue.

Cheers Rick

Are your pandas still not working Nadie?
Just checking, as mine still not working, and MA have not listed it as known issue.

Cheers Rick

I assume so as we haven't had an update. They are aware of the issue according to my copy/paste support reply.

I assume so as we haven't had an update. They are aware of the issue according to my copy/paste support reply.

ok thanks Nadie.

I'll leave it be, thanks for info.

Rick

WTF they changed fanoos and opalo to non tradable? And ofc not mentioned that shit at all when they talk about news. No we have more non tradable items in game without any good reason imo. I have ton of fanoos which i cant now give to anyone or sell it or even TT them because they give 0 ped on tt and its an item bought and payed on TT. Another crapy move by MA with those non tradable trend. Is this a way one RCE game should work?:scratch2:

WTF they changed fanoos and opalo to non tradable? And ofc not mentioned that shit at all when they talk about news. No we have more non tradable items in game without any good reason imo. I have ton of fanoos which i cant now give to anyone or sell it or even TT them because they give 0 ped on tt and its an item bought and payed on TT. Another crapy move by MA with those non tradable trend. Is this a way one RCE game should work?:scratch2:

Really`?

Glad I sold my last opallo in time :D

Seriously? Wow.... what a rip off move. Was in doubt about chucking in a depo again last week. Feeling kinda happy I didn't now. This is yet another trust-declining move...

If you are talking about the limited fanoos. I do not understand MA's reasoning. You cannot repair them, once used that is it, why bother making them untradeable. Unlimited items, now that is a different matter, not that i can see a reason to make the opalo untradeable.

Maybe its one of the milions of bugs?

Rgds

Ace

not that i can see a reason to make the opalo untradeable.

Maybe its one of the milions of bugs?

Rgds

Ace

probably lol otherwise im stuck with an high tir opalo XD

Maybe they made all TT items ever untradeable?

Maybe they made all TT items ever untradeable?

That would just be BS as some of the ul tt items where nice for starters and if you buy something L from tt now you wouldnt even beable to sell it back when its dead? hope its just a bug otherwise...

I think they made the Opollo untradeable because of all the old tutorials saying it's a good weapon when in fact is is absolute horrible and uneco. Noobs were using them because of outdated tutorials from when it was decent and basically screwing themselves.

It's a bad weapon.

Back