Entropia Universe 15.5.0 Release Notes

I think they made the Opollo untradeable because of all the old tutorials saying it's a good weapon when in fact is is absolute horrible and uneco. Noobs were using them because of outdated tutorials from when it was decent and basically screwing themselves.

It's a bad weapon.

That would make sense. (MA sense)

Rgds

Ace

Edit: No longer relevant.

Last edited:
WTF they changed fanoos and opalo to non tradable? And ofc not mentioned that shit at all when they talk about news. No we have more non tradable items in game without any good reason imo. I have ton of fanoos which i cant now give to anyone or sell it or even TT them because they give 0 ped on tt and its an item bought and payed on TT. Another crapy move by MA with those non tradable trend. Is this a way one RCE game should work?:scratch2:

no, this is not how rce should work and thats why i started slowly selling out...

expl bp? compet? untradable L rings from strongboxes?
yea..good rce concept

WTF they changed fanoos and opalo to non tradable? And ofc not mentioned that shit at all when they talk about news. No we have more non tradable items in game without any good reason imo. I have ton of fanoos which i cant now give to anyone or sell it or even TT them because they give 0 ped on tt and its an item bought and payed on TT. Another crapy move by MA with those non tradable trend. Is this a way one RCE game should work?:scratch2:

I Tried trading both items and both where tradable for me, maybe they changed it back after patch or you did something wrong...

I think they made the Opollo untradeable because of all the old tutorials saying it's a good weapon when in fact is is absolute horrible and uneco. Noobs were using them because of outdated tutorials from when it was decent and basically screwing themselves.

It's a bad weapon.

Heh yet they never made the Jester D-1 untradeable and that was far worse yet just as much recommended in pre-opalo guides. I bought a jester from some shiftless noob not long after i started based on those guides.

Anyway can anyone confirm opalos are untradeable? Sounds like a tempest in a teapot.

Heh yet they never made the Jester D-1 untradeable and that was far worse yet just as much recommended in pre-opalo guides. I bought a jester from some shiftless noob not long after i started based on those guides.

Anyway can anyone confirm opalos are untradeable? Sounds like a tempest in a teapot.

didn't see my post? i tested both opalo and fanoos v1 and they are tradable just no mu as they old tt items :D

didn't see my post? i tested both opalo and fanoos v1 and they are tradable just no mu as they old tt items :D

No way i just tryed to put fanoos on ground and i cant because as message says Its not tradable, i tryed to tt it and it say 0 ped because its not tradable so it doesnt look like it is tradable. Btw im on calypso and where are you? Maybe its a bug related with a planet :scratch2:
For the Fanoos im sure i cant trade them, for opalo i heard from someone in chat that he cant trade it but i tryed now and i can trade opalo actually. But Fanoos v1 L nope

Last edited:
No way i just tryed to put fanoos on ground and i cant because as message says Its not tradable, i tryed to tt it and it say 0 ped because its not tradable so it doesnt look like it is tradable. Btw im on calypso and where are you? Maybe its a bug related with a planet :scratch2:
For the Fanoos im sure i cant trade them, for opalo i heard from someone in chat that he cant trade it but i tryed now and i can trade opalo actually. But Fanoos v1 L nope

i havent tryed to put on ground yet for fanoos but was able to drag it in the trade window

looks like i can't trade it anymore now XD

okie looks like something messed up then??? cause i did try trade it before it worked now not anymore... ma still working on things I'm guessing? and placing down it says indeed untredable

looks like i can't trade it anymore now XD

okie looks like something messed up then??? cause i did try trade it before it worked now not anymore... ma still working on things I'm guessing? and placing down it says indeed untredable

lol

This is fun to watch!!!

Rgds

Ace

Known Issues

- Fanoos Medical V1 , is not tradabale, we will fix this and make it tradable again.

From Toulan forum

Known Issues

- Fanoos Medical V1 , is not tradabale, we will fix this and make it tradable again.

From Toulan forum

Thx for the info. Was no reason for L item to be non tradable and im happy to see its a bug.
Still hate non tradable rings from strongboxes even i never bought a single one, but knowing that most items are non tradable from them helped me to resist the temptation to buy few.
Some ppl called me crybaby because of my reaction on such things but i do what i do not because of few peds, but because of the way its taken from all of us.

Features

• An issue causing pets to display untimely death animations has been corrected.

Originally Posted Here

I am not sure what your definition of "corrected" is, but this is still happening.

I submitted a case right after this to let you know its still a problem, its still open, and I have not heard about any planned fix for the "correction".

I know its a minor issue, but please fix your broken shit before you roll out any more new broken shit.

I am not sure what your definition of "corrected" is, but this is still happening.

I submitted a case right after this to let you know its still a problem, its still open, and I have not heard about any planned fix for the "correction".

I know its a minor issue, but please fix your broken shit before you roll out any more new broken shit.

It's happening but it's happening far less, at least for me. It seems now you have to perform the trick at exactly the right moment for the pet to go into death animation.

It's happening but it's happening far less, at least for me. It seems now you have to perform the trick at exactly the right moment for the pet to go into death animation.

Therefore, it's not "corrected"?

Back