Entropia Universe 15.5.0 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Features

• The login interface in the Client Loader has been redesigned.
  • Additional information related to buff effects and buff stacking has been integrated into the item info panel.
  • Profession requirements for pet taming have been changed. Earlier it was possible for anyone to make a taming attempt on any tamable creature, now the tamer has to meet the professional level requirements to be able to affect spirit and respect. Also a user not meeting the profession level requirements for a certain creature cannot make a taming attempt at all.
  • New whips have been introduced with varying effects on the taming process.
  • Higher level Mindforce chips and implants have been introduced.
  • Wood shavings and other elements of the gathering system have new 3D models.
  • Taming-related buff effects have been added to the main interface.
  • Calypso Land Plots areas have received graphical improvements.
  • The sound experience has been overhauled. In order to get the intended audio balance, navigate to Options->Sound and apply the Default settings.
Fixes

• An issue causing pets to display untimely death animations has been corrected.
Known Issues

MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

Features

[*]Additional information related to buff effects and buff stacking has been integrated into the item info panel.
[/url]

Earth shocker set now bugged(i mean buff stacking is). Max crit increase from items is 20%

Earth shocker set now bugged(i mean buff stacking is). Max crit increase from items is 20%

Confirmed this is bugged. Lets see how many months this takes to fix. And i just bough several new pieces. Good times.

Finally + REP MA

Eh wont make much of a difference without MF amps unless the high level chips also come with competitive eco, as most MF chips minus those that are TEN edition are a joke in eco compared to everything else with their amps.

I can't summon the following pets:

Lai Tung Pai
Yau Kung Mun

Support case sent also mentioning that quite a few pets are still too damn loud!

Interested to see how this works:

Profession requirements for pet taming have been changed. Earlier it was possible for anyone to make a taming attempt on any tamable creature, now the tamer has to meet the professional level requirements to be able to affect spirit and respect. Also a user not meeting the profession level requirements for a certain creature cannot make a taming attempt at all.

Eh wont make much of a difference without MF amps unless the high level chips also come with competitive eco, as most MF chips minus those that are TEN edition are a joke in eco compared to everything else with their amps.

Agree, but can bet MF amps are close ... Halo MM or regular MM prizes prolly ... or turning eomon blood samples for them in 1 year latest :laugh:

How about instead of making the log in screen prettier and adding new stuff, fixing the broken stuff! Sound on Arkadia has been screwed up since yall went on vacation before migration! Why the heck did we need a fancier log in screen anyway? What was wrong with the old one? Answer: Nothing. Fix the known issues please. We as a community would like you guys to fix what you guys have broken over the years rather than add cool new features. We want a game that works well, not a game that works.

Just my :twocents:

Fix the shocktrooper armor ASAP please, i just spent alot of damn peds on 4 brand new pieces along with 160 accuracy enhancers 2 days ago. This is very frustrating.

buggs fixed for me 0
bugg added for me 1 so far....

:lolup:

"The sound experience has been overhauled. In order to get the intended audio balance, navigate to Options->Sound and apply the Default settings."

Does this mean the sound is fixed on Arkadia, can anyone confirm ?

nope sound on Ark still broken :(

Crit dmg increase bug will befixed next patch (from support case answer)

maybe sound was fixed like they fixed spawning on CP roof :laugh:

How about instead of making the log in screen prettier and adding new stuff, fixing the broken stuff! Sound on Arkadia has been screwed up since yall went on vacation before migration! Why the heck did we need a fancier log in screen anyway? What was wrong with the old one? Answer: Nothing. Fix the known issues please. We as a community would like you guys to fix what you guys have broken over the years rather than add cool new features. We want a game that works well, not a game that works.

:wise: what he said!

Can no longer view or edit my Avatar Profile. Really handy when I actually update it quite often to show if I'm working or not. Another support case sent. Should have quite a list for them to read by the end of the day :yup:

"Don't add new crap before fixing old issues first." Probably the most common complaint about Entropia/Calypso since 2002. :laugh:

Good luck with that.

"Don't add new crap before fixing old issues first." Probably the most common complaint about Entropia/Calypso since 2002. :laugh:

Good luck with that.

Yea I figured it was worth a shot. Sooner or later if enough of us groan about they will have to do something.

Meh who am i kidding? They will add cool new noobie features to suck in more poor depositing bastards.

I can't summon the following pets:

Lai Tung Pai
Yau Kung Mun

:

Same for me Nadie, although common panda loads ok.
I've not noticed bugs on other pets yet.
I'm hoping the exotic now works when those panda's are up and running.

Attempting to "show pet status" from inventory on those pandas results in instant CTD.

Also pictures of pets don't show on "show pet status" screen on ANY working pets.
Using "Item info" on any pet, just show a white box.

edit:

Devs must be working away.
show pet status and item info, works again.

Rick

Last edited:
HOLLY CRAP!!!!!

They finally added an indicator of what the hell is and isn't lootable in space to the item information tab.

Now if I get some shit looted and that is not marked as fricken lootable I will be pissed and want MA to compensate my losses.

A lot of cool stuff this patch! the new login screen put a smile on my face right from the get go though, really nice to see the new theme finding its way into more GUIs :).

Cheers
Zweshi

A lot of cool stuff this patch! the new login screen put a smile on my face right from the get go though, really nice to see the new theme finding its way into more GUIs :).

Cheers
Zweshi

Please tell me you are being a smart ass......

Please tell me you are being a smart ass......

No i actually really enjoy the new GUI theme they have been slowly rolling out no sarcasm at all :). I understand that its frustrating to see GUIs be updated with legacy bugs still remaining but the truth of the matter is that a 2D graphics artist cant do jack about fixing bugs requiring code/script knowledge, that skill is not included in his job description.

So either they put the 2D artist to work cleaning the office, which would probably be the most expensive cleaner in the world, or they start to overhaul half a decade old GUIs :).

Cheers
Zweshi

HOLLY CRAP!!!!!

They finally added an indicator of what the hell is and isn't lootable in space to the item information tab.

Now if I get some shit looted and that is not marked as fricken lootable I will be pissed and want MA to compensate my losses.

They don't compensate for defects.

[Insert liability waiver here]

Cant summon strongbox pet YauKungMun, don't have to worry about the death animation cause I can't use it...?

Last edited:
Cant summon strongbox pet YauKungMun, don't have to worry about the death animation cause I can't use it...?

the death animation was there for a reason.. RIP YauKungMun.

So....
they nerfed taming, and made some cosmetic changes? Is this really worthy of being a VU? Where's the big stuff?

So....
they nerfed taming, and made some cosmetic changes? Is this really worthy of being a VU? Where's the big stuff?

Nerfed? Improved.

Now the taming profession actually is relevant.

Back