S.e.c.u.r.i.t.y

GradenFoss

Stalker
Graden (Switch) Foss
Everyone has to be highly concerned about computer and data security and what do you guys do...?

Bloat the user login that everybody and their dog can read the input from two miles away.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Everyone has to be highly concerned about computer and data security and what do you guys do...?

Bloat the user login that everybody and their dog can read the input from two miles away.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

wah? Who? How? When? What?
I am using G.O.L.D. C.A.R.D. S.E.C.U.R.I.T.Y. and i am happy with it..

Whine whine whine.. bitch bitch bitch....

Some people DO have poor eyesight. As long as your password isn't common and they don't ever make it possible to see or type passwords unmasked, then you don't have anything to worry about.

Get a gold card like everyone else who gives a damn about their investment and pew pew on.

I'm sorry but a few of us are getting a bit older and well small fonts kind of suck.

I'm sorry but a few of us are getting a bit older and well small fonts kind of suck.

I so enjoyed to see the large font for some reason, and now you explained it and made me sad :cry: :D

I so enjoyed to see the large font for some reason, and now you explained it and made me sad :cry: :D

LOL Same her since they give it to me on my birthday! :(

Guess using 'HBOGOTPassword1' as my p/w has been ruled out, lol. Thanks gold card; ur awesome :)

Maybe you should upgrade and start using this completely unhackable rooter, 100% safe to any threat for ever and ever.

Solanum Tuberosum X700 Wifi Router

The firmware for that one contains a virus... put one of those in your network and it will start to propagate to tens of devices in less than a year. It's a sneaky one!

I want this font:

:dunce:

Last edited:
Having finally seen it, my biggest objection to the login screen is that it looks like a flipper-game...

Some of us maybe would like a less distractive login window.

TBH - I couldn't give a flying F**K about the login screen, the font or any other GUI issue.

Maybe fix all the existing content first, Like

Lag
Arkadia Sounds
Dead Pet Animations (Oops my bad they fixed that one)
Lag
Loot (Oh no my bad it's Dynamic)
Well Lag then

and anyway as a very wise player said to me once after I had depo'd over $1000.

"Why the F**K do you not have a gold card" ?

Just get a gold card - even half the players that have them can't get them to work half the time - they really do protect your account - even from yourself. I think they should have a breathalyser installed so that you cant log in and make silly mistakes when you have had too much beer.

Back