FYI: EVERYTHING can be looted?

ZPF

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Zelos 'Playboy' Fargen
What's going on here? Now every single item in my materials tab can apparently be looted according to the item info. These includes ALL skill pills, even the non-ttable ones, and even includes my Daily tokens.

Has someone confirmed if this is just a misprint, or if this is actually in effect? :scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:

:lolup::lolup::lolup:

sorry ... but wow :eyecrazy:

What's going on here? Now every single item in my materials tab can apparently be looted according to the item info. These includes ALL skill pills, even the non-ttable ones, and even includes my Daily tokens.

Has someone confirmed if this is just a misprint, or if this is actually in effect? :scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:

Not sure if it is a misprint but at least now they have to compensate if something isn't marked as lootable and it is looted you have a valid complaint and should be get your stuff back.

I fricken absolutely hated guessing what is and isn't all the time, they add something and your not sure what fricken state it is in and then it gets looted and their support just says blah blah blah it was intended to be lootable bull shit. They now can't do that, it is not marked as such it should not be.

Pretty sure I've forgotten tokens on me in pvp4 once and lost them so wouldn't surprise me

I wouldn't take chances now but now this means you can effectively sell the non tt able ones by just dragging them to pvp4 and looting them. So that is an exploit. :]

At least it adds some certainty, no more guessing what you may lose as you will lose everything.

At least it adds some certainty, no more guessing what you may lose as you will lose everything.

Exactly no more of these, all stackable items are lootable except bull shit MA has been playing on us for past couple/few years giving pirates bullshit loot that could have been saved from being looted because you had no damn clue.

No they are not lootable; just tested

Last edited:
Reactions: ZPF
Selling pills near PVP4 z2 z x2 x Y and y2 :)

I hope it is not the case..

MA should put a bulletin up on the client launcher stating the lootable changes of specific items, if they are now lootable and before were not.

MA should put a bulletin up on the client launcher stating the lootable changes of specific items, if they are now lootable and before were not.

just tested it, they are not lootable :) so we are safe.

Nontradeable pills daily tokens , loot pills not lootable (tested)

Item description do not specify PVP area type.
Could be EU so dynamic that all pvp areas are lootable now ?

Well then a lot good that message does :D

Pirates now can complain with just cause that they are marked lootable and can't be looted.

MA is just putting themselvs in a catch 22 scenario here.

What's going on here? Now every single item in my materials tab can apparently be looted according to the item info.

I Think they are about to implementing a great feature - it's just that it's currently bugged.

But its impossible for pirates to know what you have in inventory so they cant make any complaint anyway.

Well then a lot good that message does :D

Pirates now can complain with just cause that they are marked lootable and can't be looted.

MA is just putting themselvs in a catch 22 scenario here.

But its impossible for pirates to know what you have in inventory so they cant make any complaint anyway.

When you get looted flying empty in space, freak the pirates out by saying something like 'wow that's weird, I had 5K ped of ore on me before you killed me and it's still there!' :rolleyes:

So far everything that's untradable is also non-lootable. No need to even go to lootable PvP to test it.

Those lootable statements on items are complete and total BS. Wtg MA! :wtg:

Back